Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,497 members, 7,770,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:00 AM

Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" (75601 Views)

Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest / Kenyan Couple Finally Wed, After Living Together For 67years (Photos) / Couple Wed: No Wedding Gown, No Cake, Rice, Wine, Chicken, Soft Drinks (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by olaboo123: 10:24am On Dec 12, 2017
Beautiful Couple! Share a romantic kiss on there wedding day after 9years of Dating (photos)

According to the beautiful bride

"It all started 9yrs ago in zamfara state when he came for services.... met him in a shop where i went to collect my clothes on a Friday evening.... it all started with you are beautiful I smiled and was like thank you....we had a little chat and exchange contact....after the service before he left he looked at me and was i love you so much...and went on and said I will go and make money,come back and marry you...
Never believed it but to my greatest surprise that was exactly what he did

Today we are happy married....I thank God for being with us all through the years till today"

via http://loveandgizt..com/2017/12/beautiful-couple-share-romantic-kiss-on.html

Wedding pictures below...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by olaboo123: 10:27am On Dec 12, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by bless2000: 10:44am On Dec 12, 2017
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove oya promise land
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by bless2000: 10:45am On Dec 12, 2017
d bride look lovely

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by dollyjoy(f): 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
The bride is so cute. Happy married life.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by NwaAmaikpe: 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
shocked

After 9years and all the water that must have gone under the bridge?
He still came back for her...
Is her kpekus made of gold?

I suspect the groom was charmed or he is just plain foolish.

In those 9 years he was making money, all the men in the neighborhood would have used his wife to play coupon.

279 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by Tomjazzy2: 12:28pm On Dec 12, 2017
Put differently, if he hadn't made money, he wouldn't have been married to you now undecided

A follow up question is, while he was away making money, what was the bride doing? Probably staring at the calender waiting undecided

HML to you both cool

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:28pm On Dec 12, 2017
INSPIRING.

I hope our young men can learn something positive from this.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by NairalandCS(m): 12:28pm On Dec 12, 2017
I wonder what would have happened if he came back with no money. grin

236 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by coolie1: 12:28pm On Dec 12, 2017
u don go use 9 years nak other women before u marry abi

25 Likes

Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by phlemzee(m): 12:28pm On Dec 12, 2017
You can't try these with some (Igbo) girls.
B4 u know it by the time u come back they are already with the 3rd child.
Igbo marriage ehn .....If u no get money(you no d rest)

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 12, 2017
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by Icecomrade: 12:28pm On Dec 12, 2017

Reading this,

I know some ladies will start dreaming.

Better go and make money your self and stop waiting for the man.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by IHATEPUZZY(m): 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
Not all girls get sense wait

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by Radiant1020(f): 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
They look good together... The lady is beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by Elnino4ladies: 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by Macnnoli4(m): 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
If they can date for nine years ,their love story and patience is worthy of commendation. 'Lord of the rings' crew back off!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by blaze1916(m): 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
So u dey one place dey wait for 9 yrs abi...?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by empressteemah06(f): 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
Not all long distance relationship can stand the test of time..

It just luck on their side

4 Likes

Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by policy12: 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
Just like that...

2 Likes

Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by moscobabs(m): 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
what a romantic love story

During my secondary school days

There was a girl who happened to be most brilliant and beautiful in my set (2000), this girl has everything a real man needs in a lady, as a result of this we guys are afraid to woo . She was the Assistant senior girl and also the Social prefect at the same time while I was the Health prefect. One day a spirit entered me and i decided to woo (toast) her, I invited her to my birthday party after the party i called her in the mist of her friends that I want to see her in camera..lol and behold this girl ran to me and asked why did i want to see her , na hin me come start to dey stammer for 5mins I couldnt say anything and she was just staring at me with pity then she left my sight with frown face lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I didnt enter school for a week cos I knew that she and her gang with mine will embarrass me and since that day I had no mouth to talk in class again.

On our valedictory day, I went to her with boldness after the party and I said ''yemisi, One day I will take you to the altar and you will be my wife '' and she replied '' guy let me tell you the truth we cant meet again and if we meet its just a school reunion besides i cant marry my mate and even if I decide to marry my mate it cant be you; yes you'' I went home and wept.

Sometimes in 2011 (after 11 years) fb sent me a Friend you may know, the name looks familiar and i clicked on it to check her profile behold its this lady , she is now a Banker, anyway Im not bad too im working in a Multinational company . To cut the story short ..In November 2012 she became my wife.

There is power in your tongue, if you believe you can achieve anything.

130 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
The same way I told Funke 8 years ago, I went back this year she has dropped two kids at home.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by Solomonudofia(m): 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hmmmm I can't come n go kill my self for nothing
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by miredia(m): 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
Nine years is a long time. Good job!

1 Like

Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by Thisis2raw(m): 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
Sometimes been patience and loyal is the KEY

1 Like

Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by Bayajidda1: 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Yes, go ahead, we are waiting!

5 Likes

Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by Elnino4ladies: 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
Radiant1020:
They look good together... The lady is beautiful

I will go and make money come back and marry you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by jimyjames(m): 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
just wondering what the lady was doing when the guy was busy hustling for money she might have given it to 20 guys already undecided

4 Likes

Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
you can tell she loves him dearly, look at how she's looking at him
Re: Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" by enemyofprogress: 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew the girl no even fine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married / Couple Kneel Down At Their Wedding To Appreciate God (pics) / Man Dies A Day After His Traditional Wedding (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.