Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Wait For A Guy To Get Job? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Wait For A Guy To Get Job? (741 Views)

She's Making Life Difficult For Me! / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Wait For A Guy To Get Job? by Additives(m): 10:52am On Dec 12, 2017
Why do you think ladies can not wait for fresh graduate for one or two years to get a job but can wait for a guy abroad for 5 years to come back home?
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Wait For A Guy To Get Job? by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 12, 2017
the issue on ground is ur gf broke up with u due to u being jobless,, i feel ur pain bro grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Wait For A Guy To Get Job? by Additives(m): 11:01am On Dec 12, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
the issue on ground is ur gf broke up with u due to u being jobless,, i feel ur pain bro grin
Seriously not at all, just been curious to get some fact grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Wait For A Guy To Get Job? by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 12, 2017
Additives:
Why do you think ladies can not wait for fresh graduate for one or two years to get a job but can wait for a guy abroad for 5 years to come back home?

its a mental problem,psychosis...the logic is anyone abroad will be good and perfect, provide everything, while the local is just... you dig? sowwie
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Wait For A Guy To Get Job? by IAMSASHY(f): 11:15am On Dec 12, 2017
undecided Money! Money!! Money!!!
D abroad guy is already made(she is nt even sure) bt d fresh graduate is stl advertising poverty
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Wait For A Guy To Get Job? by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 12, 2017
IAMSASHY:
D abroad guy is already made bt d fresh graduate is stl advertising poverty

you've said it all
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Wait For A Guy To Get Job? by Additives(m): 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
IAMSASHY:
D abroad guy is already made(she is nt even sure) bt d fresh graduate is stl advertising poverty
I think you are on point.

(1) (Reply)

Father Disowns Daughter / Girl Shares Engagement Pictures Of Guy She Met On Twitter / I Want My Baby Daddy Back But He Is With A New Woman. HELP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.