Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,753 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Ali Modu Sheriff Escapes Mob Action In Maiduguri (Video, Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ali Modu Sheriff Escapes Mob Action In Maiduguri (Video, Photos) (35365 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others / Uloma Nwosu Pelted, Escapes Mob Action In Owerri / Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Escapes Mob Action In Maiduguri (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
There is no way on earth Sheriff doesn't know something we don't know about Book Haram.
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Escapes Mob Action In Maiduguri (Video, Photos) by deco22(m): 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
Lomprico2:
I saw the vid, I dont know what to say lipsrsealed

I dont know if the mob are begging for money or they really want to fuckhim up. undecided
Are you sure you watched the video because it's very clear they were intent on harming him and they only ran away because his guards brought out guns.
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Escapes Mob Action In Maiduguri (Video, Photos) by francizy(m): 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
Heywhizzy:
All I know is our very own dullard was part of the initiators of Boko Haram and may as well still be funding them

Bu for Boko
Hari for Haram

Argue with your local government chairman or if that's too difficult, you can argue with your shït hole

Every sane mind knows this...

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Escapes Mob Action In Maiduguri (Video, Photos) by sKeetz(m): 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
Shit almost hit the fan shocked
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Escapes Mob Action In Maiduguri (Video, Photos) by Lomprico2: 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
deco22:
Are you sure you watched the video because it's very clear they were intent on harming him and they only ran away because his guards brought out guns.

The guy on tee shirt was hailing him at first na
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Escapes Mob Action In Maiduguri (Video, Photos) by deco22(m): 2:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
Lomprico2:

The guy on tee shirt was hailing him at first na
Well they were trying to grab him and probably beat him up.

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Escapes Mob Action In Maiduguri (Video, Photos) by Ballmer: 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
Lomprico2:
I saw the vid, I dont know what to say lipsrsealed

I dont know if the mob are begging for money or they really want to fuckhim up. undecided

With what happened in that video you think they were begging for money ? You will surely lie to your grave.

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Escapes Mob Action In Maiduguri (Video, Photos) by openmine(m): 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
grin
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Escapes Mob Action In Maiduguri (Video, Photos) by Lomprico2: 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
Ballmer:

With what happened in that video you think they were begging for money ? You will surely lie to your grave.

I gave 2 options but you just decided to pick one and display ur cluelessness.
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Escapes Mob Action In Maiduguri (Video, Photos) by Lomprico2: 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
deco22:
Well they were trying to grab him and probably beat him up.

Lol
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Escapes Mob Action In Maiduguri (Video, Photos) by dstar01(m): 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
Ori e gbale grin
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Escapes Mob Action In Maiduguri (Video, Photos) by Ballmer: 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2017
Lomprico2:

I gave 2 options but you just decided to pick one and display ur cluelessness.

Only one thing happened in the video n that was the lynching that was about to happen. Only a liar, child of devil will cook up lynching as begging for money. That is what you are a lair n deceit, a big time fraud.
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Escapes Mob Action In Maiduguri (Video, Photos) by pedrilo: 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hunger is a very good medicine to cure foolishness.
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Escapes Mob Action In Maiduguri (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
Makarfi well done ooooo
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Escapes Mob Action In Maiduguri (Video, Photos) by godofuck231: 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
coolie1:
so na u

This kind slap de weaken moral
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Escapes Mob Action In Maiduguri (Video, Photos) by lazygal: 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
MrPolitics:
Wow. They were going to beat him if they had the chance.

This man has just been removed from Naija political calculations like that.

PDP doesn't want him, APC doesn't want him

He has expired it seems

And yet one of Buhari daughter is married to his son

Sometimes I trully wonder as to the state of mind of the president ..how trully morally upright is he?
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Escapes Mob Action In Maiduguri (Video, Photos) by Lomprico2: 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
Ballmer:

Only one thing happened in the video n that was the lynching that was about to happen. Only a liar, child of devil will cook up lynching as begging for money. That is what you are a lair n deceit, a big time fraud.
undecided
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Escapes Mob Action In Maiduguri (Video, Photos) by anonimi: 5:04am On Dec 13, 2017
onatisi:
very very good
time for nigerians to start showing their grievances
rather than keeping quiet
he was even walking majestically towards them , thinking they wont attack him angry

Show our grievances against the right people- the pen robbers and barawos in our midst instead of praising them while stoning the petty thieves.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Escapes Mob Action In Maiduguri (Video, Photos) by poseidon12: 7:41am On Dec 13, 2017
Evil man. Hopefully he would not escape next time.
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Escapes Mob Action In Maiduguri (Video, Photos) by poseidon12: 7:46am On Dec 13, 2017
Balkan:
APC used him and dumped him.
Tinubu's own loading

That's the problem with traitors. Nobody wants to associate with them. If he was a traitor to PDP, he would be same to APC.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Ben Bruce's Successor, Hon. Blessing Izagara Pays Him A Visit (Pics) / Buhari, Obama And Same-sex Marriage / President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.