Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,915 members, 7,802,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) (52273 Views)

Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) / Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) by contactmorak: 12:28pm On Dec 12, 2017
A heartbroken Kenyan wife, Alicia Ann, has taken to Facebook to expose and caution a lady who has been flirting and sending underwear photos to her husband.

Posting the screenshot of her husband's conversation with the lady, the worried wife says the coquette lady is planning to have sex with her husband on their matrimonial bed.

See her post below...

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/heartbroken-wife-exposes-lady-who-sent-underwear-photos-to-her-husband

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) by contactmorak: 12:28pm On Dec 12, 2017
more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) by policy12: 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hmmm blame ur randy husband,if you chase this away what of those one you don't know?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
Na wa for dis man, so e no fit clear the chat. Bad market for the girl

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) by Eggcelent(m): 12:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
Another Side Of Mobile Communication.

These Things Were before Mobile Communication Devices Came Into Prominence.

However, Issues Like This Were Not Everyday Gist Items
Re: Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) by Lomprico2: 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
Wife fine nah!

Some men eh! angry

14 Likes

Re: Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) by hooklover: 12:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
That y is not good for a lady to go through a mans chat.
Men dont ur wife have access to ur phone.No matter her intimidation or love talk or are we not one .
They are all gimmicks to trick you and v ur contacts..

Like cat they will miss interpret all ur conversation.

I am talking from experience.

If she can't stay let her go..

I repeat never let ur woman access ur phone to avoid stories that touch.

Amazingly if u are trick with ur phone the lady will learn to c u as a no nonsense man.

If she insist u are cheating tell her u are not and if she cannot trust u she should go.....

I am strick with my phone and ladies respect me for that...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) by ceezarhh(m): 12:51pm On Dec 12, 2017
...some men sha!...so he's smashing those two beautiful ladies...

8 Likes

Re: Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) by TheHistorian(m): 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
Some married women and unparalleled gullibility.

Will this stop her husband from future promiscuity?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
The man get head

If u must chop meat, chop better meat

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) by fxjunkie(m): 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
Kenya again!?
Re: Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) by Ugoeze2016: 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
Was the man saving the pictures use as collateral to collect money from the bank?
But man stop flirting or cheating...
Re: Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) by ElPadrino33: 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
Aunty take heart grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) by zarakay(f): 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
Useless women everywhere
Re: Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
nawa oo

that was how I was minding my business one day, and I overheard a guy passing by my gate telling a lady to clear their chats.....maybe the dude is married or betrothed to another person for marriage
, and he doesn't want his significant other to get hold of such messages

i don't even know y I'm saying this

but once a cheat is always a cheat...even if the person(guy or lady) is married

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
Posting the screenshot of her husband's conversation with the lady, the worried wife says the coquette lady is planning to have sex with her husband on their matrimonial bed

Marriage these days is just a cage for most men, you will be surprised that some ladies have fantasies of sleeping with married men and they find a way to make it happen in real life

In Other News
Here Is Why This Successful Actor Wakes Up At 4:10am Every Single Day
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/12/here-is-why-this-successful-actor-wakes.html
Re: Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
Snooping around a phone that probably isn't yours has consequences...

Mrs wife.... Are you happy now? undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
Ajepako asiri e ti tu. Pata lo tun send si oko oloko. Shioooooooooooor
Re: Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) by Dutchey(m): 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
that lady get packs
Re: Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) by BornAgainMay: 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
angry
Re: Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) by Newboss(m): 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
Dumb women! Learn to face the idiots they scammed you with!

Just looking at the stupid wife's face, and you will pity the fool that married her!

Emancipate yourselves folks. Marriage is a scam!
Re: Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
Some men sha... Very disgusting looking laps and pants
Re: Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) by priscaoge(f): 10:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
Things are happening ooooo, ọ dịkwa egwu sad

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) by oyinda1599(f): 10:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Ajepako asiri e ti tu. Pata lo tun send si oko oloko. Shioooooooooooor
hmmmmm...
Re: Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
Lalas247 come and see oooo grin grin grin grin.....kenya no dey ever carry last grin
Re: Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) by Caseless: 10:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
Women now stab for little provocation. Warn that man.

Madam, blame your husband, not the lady.
Re: Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) by Caseless: 10:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
tosyne2much:
Some men sha... Very disgusting looking laps and pants
bros, forget that thing.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 10:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
Caseless:
bros, forget that thing.
Why you talk so baba cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) by mofedamijo(m): 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2017
Am i the only one that noticed the wife is prettier than the side chic.......we men sef we no dey try,buh then i dont knw if she is the one pushing the nigga out..

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) by Caseless: 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2017
tosyne2much:
Why you talk so baba cheesy cheesy cheesy
the man is loving it. Na lap dem de chop? grin
Re: Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 11:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
Caseless:
the man is loving it. Na lap dem de chop? grin
Na true sha... No be laps cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Controversy As Legal Child Sex Dolls Now Available In The UK / Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) / Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.