Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,491 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) (41599 Views)

Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday / Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Son's 23rd Birthday (Photo) / Vivian Chiologi: Married At 50 & Gave Birth At 51 - Mo Abudu Celebrates Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by Ndkings1(m): 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hmmmm.... If it's a man, it would have been kind of considerable but a woman?? What the Fook!!
I can't serve a woman wholeheartedly for two years no matter the pay, no matter the condition. Unless na queen Elizabeth....
God has created women to be under men right from the time of creation.
Loyalty my foot...

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by 0ubenji(m): 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
na you dash her billion ?
u better relax ur muscles...that woman is a billionaire...solid 1
Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by mrnweke103(m): 8:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
I give up....
Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
ElPadrino33:
So being a Billionaire's driver for 20 years is stagnation ? The man and his family are probably living finer than most of you haters. I'm sure he doesn't lack anything
The way you guys throw about this word 'billionaire' really amazes me. It does.

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2017
Marcofranz:

You are obviously a fool.
you are going to remain poor.
FYI I have a child and I know what it means to pay bills I'm not a fool who doesn't plan for the future. I don't spend above my income . Only a fool talks like you cos kids don't talk like you.

i see so much anger in your words it is obvious ur wife pays the bill .....and i know u have no savings ....the truth hurts right ..... cos i have pointed out the truth to you that is why u are this upset........u really need to grow up

2 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
kokoA:
Some bosses are really nice o. Who knows how much she plays him? And again, well, make I no talk the other one wey dey my mind sha lipsrsealed

Are you suggesting that the guy is bleeping mo?
Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by bedspread: 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
Pierohandsome:
Driver for 20 yrs? No vision
HAHAHAHAHA...,, NAIRALAND GET WICKED MOUTHS

1 Share

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by MisterMr: 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
So many people judging the man, do you know the details of his employment?

Do you know what other responsibilities he has? Do you know whether he's managing a fleet of Drivers for her and her enterprises? Do you know how much he's getting paid? Was this premiere not in Dubai? How many people take their drivers to Dubai? Do you know how this job might have helped him create a better future for his children or family?

Calm down before you start squawking about slavery. Get out of your own slave mind thinking that driving can't be a dignified profession or that he hasn't used this position to his full advantage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by cimag: 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
Those mocking him for driving her 20yrs are being childish and unreasonable.Some people are employed in the civil service as drivers,and they drive for 35yrs and retire.What if Mo' Abudu has helped Chukwuma,the driver,to marry,build a small 4 bedroom bungalow and train his children,has she not tried for him?She may even be paying him what some civil servants don't get and on time too without owing him for 12 months unlike some APC governors who are owing up to 24 months.The driver looks fresh and well fed,and as long as he's taking care of his family,that's what matters.Everybody Cannot be a millionaire.

2 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by Wesely01(m): 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
Pierohandsome:

The vision is be good and loyal in any establishment you find yourself in . Do you know what chief drivers of multinational earn
Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by Jidefido(m): 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2017
He doesn't lack ambition, he is well paid and his children are in in lack as seen in some drivers families. Most likely his salary salary other allowances are too good to turn down. How many ogas snap photographs with their drivers. We once had a driver that served my family well for over 10 years. He had everything he could dream off - medicare, children school fees, breakfast, lunch, dinner and even slept in hotels rooms when he drives us on long journeys unlie some drivers that sleep in the cars.

2 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by Marcofranz(m): 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
Esepayan:

i see so much anger in your words it is obvious ur wife pays the bill .....and i know u have no savings ....the truth hurts right ..... cos i have pointed out the truth to you that is why u are this upset........u really need to grow up

I'm done with you. I really feel for you future wife, you obviously don't have vision. Your life is let's eat and die . I have no savings like you pointed out and I'm saying someone worked for 20 years without a huge saving to set up a business. What an irony.
You are very foolish like extremely foolish.
Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by Diamond23(f): 9:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
[color=#770077][/color] :-Xjust tired for some people.xo doing a job dat u like nd which pays ur bill z now tagged as slavery, stagnation, nd a man without a vision.U mustn't be working in an oil company for u to be a man of vision. The most important thing about ur work z dat u r happy wit it,ur contented nd it pays ur bill. For him to v work as her driver for 20 gud yrs shows he z making it more dan some who works in big companies but can't foot der bills.
Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by montero4(m): 9:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
But Mr Chukwuka isn't looking bad.........

2 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
seadesi1986:
obviously he is well paid with good condition of work
so wht else
drivers earn 80k above wt bonus
and also the bonus of the other room
Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by ElPadrino33: 9:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
na you dash her billion ?

2 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by ElPadrino33: 9:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
7Alexander:

The way you guys throw about this word 'billionaire' really amazes me. It does.

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
Billyonaire:

Sure, many men in her class are ready to do the dirty work, but I wonder why she chose the driver, it baffles me too. Probably she does not want to have a scandal of some sort or simply want a man who can spend every night at her beck and call, especially emergency cases where she needs someone to drive her by 1AM to heavenly address.

So, Yes, I agree with you.
hahahahaha amor laugh wan tear my belle. lwtb
Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2017
crackerspub:

My brother him village people get him button wella.

The worst say na ibo guy.

Noooooooooooo, na Ibo guy and looks mature. The man fit they service this lady wink An Ibo man can not be this stupid.
d way ina de glorify igbo men shey de are no poor igbo pple abi

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
Evacroft:
Most pple here just spilling rubbish, some of ur parents are collecting bribe,giving bribe,stealing govt funds,defrauding pple etc and still used the money to sendvu to school so u can type tyis rubbish about man who has been able to keep a job with a billiinaire.
If u know how hard it is to work for a millionaire talk more of a billionaire and still hold down the job for 20 years then u definately will have a rethink.
no mind all this idiots talking trash....must everyone be CEO or owned chain of companies....sir Ferguson coach Man Utd for over 15yrs is dat slavery....some phd holders no earn wetin dat man de earn coupled with the better treatment

2 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
Marcofranz:

You are obviously a fool.
you are going to remain poor.
FYI I have a child and I know what it means to pay bills I'm not a fool who doesn't plan for the future. I don't spend above my income . Only a fool talks like you cos kids don't talk like you.
who is this goat?
Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
ElPadrino33:
So being a Billionaire's driver for 20 years is stagnation ? The man and his family are probably living finer than most of you haters. I'm sure he doesn't lack anything

You de mind them?Many are simply stuupidd

3 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by Heylius(m): 9:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
God 2018 is my year of moving forward money to my account ...benz year oshey ..check my signature.
Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2017
Pierohandsome:
Na vision of the indomitables abi which one? grin

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by toprealman: 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
Pierohandsome:
You wey get vision, why have you not seen corporate drivers that have their own personal drivers? Or is your eye paining you?
Some peeps are just too myopic and so full of their little self!

3 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by eyinjuege: 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
Such a driver has practically become family. Dont be surprised if all his children were sent to school including higher institution by her, and she will probably sponsor their weddings.
Good staff are gems

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by Mydazz(m): 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
A well treated slave is still a slave,..... He can be a royal slave, a chief slave or even a master slave, guess what, he's still a SLAVE.
If she wants to treat him well, I believe assisting him to start something on his own is the way to go, even if she builds him a house, take care of his family, or pay him very well.
We all Know what we do to our Christmas Chicken and Turkey don't we?
Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by lollarj(f): 10:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
my mom also has a driver. his name is Chinonso. But ....well maybe i'll save that for another day.
Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by bornolowu(m): 11:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
Pierohandsome:
my dear driving a multimillionaire is better than most civil service, he looks better than an average nigerian civil servant. If e no pay am if for don leave the work naaaaaaaa. I feel personally that he is making cool money driving her!!

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by guiddoti: 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
Pierohandsome:
Though, you got many likes, but, satisfaction is key to longevity in service.

A typical African reason
Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by guiddoti: 11:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
bornolowu:
my dear driving a multimillionaire is better than most civil service, he looks better than an average nigerian civil servant. If e no pay am if for don leave the work naaaaaaaa. I feel personally that he is making cool money driving her!!
Good reason!

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
Marcofranz:

I'm done with you. I really feel for you future wife, you obviously don't have vision. Your life is let's eat and die . I have no savings like you pointed out and I'm saying someone worked for 20 years without a huge saving to set up a business. What an irony.
You are very foolish like extremely foolish.

you are broke.....it shows from the way u rant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram / Dele Momodu Prays For Wizkid After His Fashion Show At D&G Event In Milan / Edgar Obi Is Dapper In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.