Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) (41607 Views)

Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday / Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Son's 23rd Birthday (Photo) / Vivian Chiologi: Married At 50 & Gave Birth At 51 - Mo Abudu Celebrates Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
guiddoti:
Though, you got many likes, but, satisfaction is key to longevity in service.

A typical African reason

u re wise

2 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by godofuck231: 12:12am On Dec 13, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
20yrs of consented slavery shocked

Plus flogging and lashing that's the zenith
Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 12:13am On Dec 13, 2017
Chai e no easy o.
Drilling one hole for 20yrs! I salute u my Broda
Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by GoldChick(f): 12:51am On Dec 13, 2017
am sure his salary is fatter than some people's own on this thread....

2 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58am On Dec 13, 2017
GoldChick:
am sure his salary is fatter than some people's own on this thread....

not some my sister most
Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by tiger28: 4:08am On Dec 13, 2017
See how the guy freshhhhh! Can you compare him to lukman or chinedu the regular driversThe fact the she invited him to the red carpet is evidence enough of good treatment. Reminds me my sister's driver of almost 22 years. The guy has been to major cities abroad (some of these drivers of many years have evoved into driver/PA because of their loyalty and intelligence),she built a house for him,bought him an Avensis and pays his daughter's university education. She even promised to send the daughter to Canada for her masters. Why should he go elsewhere when he makes more than Bankers?? Just see this driver's face,he is just too fresh !

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by Roseshavethorns(f): 4:43am On Dec 13, 2017
I read so many comments that made laugh so hard. If this man is happy to have served her for 20 years, considering that the driver is Ibo, it means she is paying him real good. No Ibo man in his right sense would want to remain under a woman's armpit except dey use jaz do am, he would prefer to buy his own car and become a taxi driver. Also from the picture which I know can be deceptive, he looks good. He she didn't tag him her driver of 20yrs one would think he is part of the family. Abeg let oga driver and Mo breath ooo

2 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by COMPAQ(m): 7:27am On Dec 13, 2017
ElPadrino33:
So being a Billionaire's driver for 20 years is stagnation ? The man and his family are probably living finer than most of you haters. I'm sure he doesn't lack anything

Dont mind them. Where are most of them working and how long have they been working there?

2 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by ddeola: 7:50am On Dec 13, 2017
TUFIAKWA ! angry angry angry
Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by stevetee76(m): 10:57am On Dec 13, 2017
Pierohandsome:
Driver for 20 yrs? No vision
Abi nah...Him no dey Dream at all.
Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by creepsyme(f): 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
Pierohandsome:
Driver for 20 yrs? No vision
My taught as well... and she is happy to have tied a man's destiny down for almost 20 years.
Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22am On Dec 16, 2017
What is the problem here?
Is it him being a driver for 20 years? Or him having employment with the same “company” for 20 years?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos / Sophia Momodu Wows In Yellow Bikini (Photo) / "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.