Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira (59998 Views)

"62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims / Light House Of Wisdom Movement Against Poverty / Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by ImpressionsNG: 6:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
Good
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by MaziOmenuko: 6:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
[right][/right]
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by AdolfHitlerxXx: 6:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
Mr Freeze is tha man !

I like the way he thinks. I have often spoke out against tithing into pastors pockets instead of directly to the poor..But as a Muslim, it's often misconstrued as attacking the religion.

FREEZE as a Christian is better placed to lead such a noble crusade

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by goryorhal(m): 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jochabed:
Tithe is delicate, God said bring ur tithe to my house, so that there can be food. God himself will have to tell u too give it to someone else or a charity.Freeze is a total joke, he has no regard for God,how then can he regard tithe as something valuable.

What have you been smoking lately ?

Seems your brain need alignment angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Dolemite(f): 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jochabed:
Tithe is delicate, God said bring ur tithe to my house, so that there can be food. God himself will have to tell u too give it to someone else or a charity.Freeze is a total joke, he has no regard for God,how then can he regard tithe as something valuable.

Do you even read your bible? show me one bible passage where JESUS!! THE SON OF GOD told ANYONE to pay tithe directly!! you have been brainwashed, read your bible for yourself!!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by kitaatita: 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jochabed:

Did God tell you to bring it to His house and give to a pastor? How much tithe did Jesus pay and how much did he collect?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by ajagidiagbo1(m): 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
By the special grace of Almighty God, I will join this moving train next year January. #CHANGE

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by menaxe: 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
#freethesheeple# I concur �%

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Hayah: 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
Kizyte:
This is nice!
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Pataricatering(f): 6:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
Maybe God told her or told freeze to tell her !
Jochabed:
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Goshen360(m): 6:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
felixomor:

Sharrap pls.
Thats what the Bible says
I thought u and your freeze say pastors are evil already
And that pple shouldn't copy them.

But now she can post on social media because pastors post on social media. Abi?
Hypocrite!

That's your headache! Wait until I post my own....ntooor....lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by OkaiCorne(m): 6:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
This is for our tithe paying Pastorpreneur defending warriors

Deutronomy 14 v 22-29

Tithes
22 Be sure to set aside a tenth of all that your fields produce each year.

23 Eat the tithe of your grain, new wine and olive oil, and the firstborn of your herds and flocks in the presence of the Lord your God at the place he will choose as a dwelling for his Name, so that you may learn to revere the Lord your God always.

24 But if that place is too distant and you have been blessed by the Lord your God and cannot carry your tithe (because the place where the Lord will choose to put his Name is so far away),

25 then exchange your tithe for silver, and take the silver with you and go to the place the Lord your God will choose.

26 Use the silver to buy whatever you like: cattle, sheep, wine or other fermented drink, or anything you wish.
Then you and your household shall eat there in the presence of the Lord your God and rejoice.

27 And do not neglect the Levites living in your towns, for they have no allotment or inheritance of their own.

28 At the end of every three years, bring all the tithes of that year’s produce and store it in your towns,

29 so that the Levites (who have no allotment or inheritance of their own) and the foreigners, the fatherless and the widows who live in your towns may come and eat and be satisfied, and so that the Lord your God may bless you in all the work of your hands.

Dear "Tithers" I have copied and pasted the scriptures in NIV version. My questions are;

1) How did Tithe convert itself from foodstuffs as prescribed by God and now perverted into 10% of gold and silver as preached by
Pastorpreneurs?

2) Isn't tithe meant to be eaten and given at my discretion to "Levites" without inheritance, widows, stranded foreigners and Orphans?

3) Is it scriptural to pay monetary "tithes" to Men of God with vast inheritances here on earth?

4) If I am not into farming or herding...do I need to even tithe?

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by felixomor: 6:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
crafteck:

Your pastor published it on the altar, his reward is in his ecobank account... Dunce, its to encourage people
So you now follow our pastors too?
I thought our pastors are bad according to u and your frozen brain?

Hypocrite Ediort!
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hope Freeze is not speaking from both sides of his mouth. He should give us one Bible verse where the Bible says give 10% to indigent folks.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Willzkid(m): 6:16pm On Dec 12, 2017
While I do not denounce tithing, I am against the compulsion and abuse that goes with it in our contemporary churches. However, I do not think this is the best way to address it. For one, Jesus clearly says in Matthew 6 that when we perform acts of charity we should be discreet about it. Charity is really not for show, and we don't right a wrong with another one

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by felixomor: 6:16pm On Dec 12, 2017
Goshen360:

That's your headache! Wait until I post my own....ntooor....lol grin

Like I care grin
Post it.
Frozen brain
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Bigprick9inches: 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jochabed:
When the house is filled with food, where do you keep it?
Idiots like u are the problem.
My banana will fall on you soon so u can get sense

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Goshen360(m): 6:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
felixomor:

Like I care grin
Post it.
Frozen brain

No wolly.....when the time comes.... tongue
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
Special thanks to Freeze. The revolution is on and it's not only gaining momentum, but it's producing positive results. These pastors have deceived us enough. Tithes is an old testament tradition. The priesthood had changed and the law had equally changed. Hear what the spirit says.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by felixomor: 6:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
Goshen360:

No wolly.....when the time comes.... tongue
Stingy thing undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by freeay: 6:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
If you like, give your tithe to any body you want. That's your dam business. My own will always go to the house of God.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Pataricatering(f): 6:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
As I f the cement block of the church is what needs help ! Help people around you - I am very sure God wants us to be a blessing to people around us ! Pastors will ll be buying jet to evangelize as if there are no pastors where they are traveling to ! At this stage in Christianity new me a blessing to people is more important than flying around in jets to go and meet people in countries where Christianity is already widely accepted !
paxonel:

You are the house of God as far as christianity is concern.
Your body is God's temple. God is not interested in that building you called church that you go every Sunday to pay tithe.
If you give that your tithe money to the poor understand that you are giving to his house like that because that poor person is also the house.

Come to think of it, it is more sensible to place value to fellow human being than to place value to a religious building and all it ordinances and pastors that will collapse some day

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Goshen360(m): 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
felixomor:

So you now follow our pastors too?
I thought our pastors are bad according to u and your frozen brain?

Hypocrite Ediort!

Don't b rude....thought you a brother? wink

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by wolexy14(m): 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
Wow such a clown, u announce am like say na big deal,na dash u dash pesin no be tithe ...lol and giving 1m and announcing like its a deal .people do DAT a lot even I ve a lot .read ur bible and don't let idiots tells u what is not
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by olagbemi118(m): 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jochabed:
is dat u in ur dp? u r living in the 13th century

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by BluntBoy(m): 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jochabed:
Tithe is delicate, God said bring ur tithe to my house, so that there can be food . God himself will have to tell u too give it to someone else or a charity.Freeze is a total joke, he has no regard for God,how then can he regard tithe as something valuable.

Yes, that was what tithe was. Food. Subsistence for temple workers, not money for pastors to live large.

And the storehouse was not the temple.

And finally, God does not live in houses made of stones. The Church is not a temple that needs a storehouse. The Church is the assembly of God's children.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Gkay1(m): 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
life is per head
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by tungamaje: 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
Things are really turning around. That's how it should be. Up Daddy Freeze and his freethesheepies movement

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by streamsofjoy(f): 6:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
Goshen360:

Joker! E dey pain you ni? Which reward does social media give? Don't your pastors too publish on social media? Hypocrite!

Social media gives praises and approvals na. Just like u people approve TB Joshua to be the only pastor/GO who gives alms.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by dieBYfire: 6:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
Aragon:

Many of us in Europe are going to be doing this especially in 2018 and Nigerian Pastorprenuers can't tell us Jack cos the Pastor's here are not interested in People's money and the European Countries that doesnt pay Tithes are 50x more blessed than Nigeria where people pay. Except Pastors you can't see the effect of Tithes in Nigeria since the last 30yrs of Trillions of Naira being paid in Tithes. Maybe next year Nigerians might wake up from their deep Sleep and Pastor worship and Concentrate on Christ and his Message of Love your neighbor as yourself and see if the Country wouldn't be blessed beyond their imagination

Hol up! Hol up! "Many of us in Europe " undecided
Please speak for your self Abeg angry
Am in Europe and am still gonna pay tithe!
Once again speak for your own self Biko grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by blunt(m): 6:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
Bring to my house.........Ogbeni that widow on your street is the living church, for the good book says that our body is the temple of the holy spirit. p
Jochabed:

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleiman Warns El-Rufai / 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix / Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.