Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira (59995 Views)

"62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims / Light House Of Wisdom Movement Against Poverty / Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by felixomor: 9:16pm On Dec 12, 2017
rejosom:
That's the thing...you do good because you want a reward in some heaven while human beings do good to fellow humans because it is good.
Exactly,
because If there is no heaven
There is no essence of being good in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by iamkneeyi: 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
PrecisionFx:

What is wrong wit u people

Bible clearly states that We should pay tithe to orphans, widows, fatherless, Levites, motherless, Foreigners who have no land and poor people generally.

Deuteronomy 26 vs 12 and Deuteronomy 14 vs 28

Then secondly, The book of Malachi means "The prophets". The whole book of Malachi is an instruction or warning to prophets n priests. Malachi 3 vs 8 - 10 is strictly for the levites who pay less than 10% of their tithe.

Please read ur Bible, Don't allow pastor or priest to deceive u.
..even it's every third year oooo....don't mind this Yahoo pastors ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by saltoftheearth: 9:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by crafteck(m): 9:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
felixomor:

So you now follow our pastors too?
I thought our pastors are bad according to u and your frozen brain?

Hypocrite Ediort!

Try to make a point bro

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by bayobabe(f): 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
May the good Lord open your eyes to see what you ought to see and not the remove the false doctrines inserted into your mind.
Jochabed:
Tithe is delicate, God said bring ur tithe to my house, so that there can be food. God himself will have to tell u too give it to someone else or a charity.Freeze is a total joke, he has no regard for God,how then can he regard tithe as something valuable.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by crafteck(m): 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
wolexy14:
Wow such a clown, u announce am like say na big deal,na dash u dash pesin no be tithe ...lol and giving 1m and announcing like its a deal .people do DAT a lot even I ve a lot .read ur bible and don't let idiots tells u what is not

Its to encourage others
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by felixomor: 9:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
crafteck:

Try to make a point bro

After u my dear
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by aleniboro(m): 9:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jochabed:
Tithe is delicate, God said bring ur tithe to my house, so that there can be food. God himself will have to tell u too give it to someone else or a charity.Freeze is a total joke, he has no regard for God,how then can he regard tithe as something valuable.
When did God told you to do that. He spoke with Israelites and told them what the tithe will be some 2000 years back!
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2017
skydancer:
I finally believe that this is God's own way of sending a message to pastors. In the old days, the priests and levites rarely owned any property so it was fitting to nearly categorize them with those that needed help as mentioned in Deuteronomy 14: 22 - 29 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy%2014:22-29

But it's no longer so. And moreover, tithes were meant to be given to God the way we were to give Sundays, by enjoying it ourselves and sharing with others especially the less privileged.

The most important thing at the end of the day is to realize Christ perfected this teaching in His preaching of Charity. We should make it mandatory for ourselves to practice Charity and to pray for the guidance of the Spirit in the process so that we will give to those who need it most. And at the end of the day, it's not that you gave money that matters, but that you gave love, and your time to someone and made them realize how important they are to God.
most sensible comment on tithe

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by omoelerin1: 9:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jochabed:
which house? Where is his house?
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by TEYA: 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
felixomor:

No I dont
You are still assuming
Oh Gosh! So sorry for making another wrong assumption, please forgive me. But you came on social media (nairaland) to make a statement that suggests you pay tithe. If you are giving as secretively as the bible suggests, you will not come here to suggest you pay tithe. Madam, your reward is on social media too. I can't be wrong this time! grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Aragon: 10:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
chillychill:
Tithe abi showing off mucheww.. Well-done ma undecided

How can she show off when she hid her face? This is a Challenge just like the ASL Ice Water bucket Challenge where you do it and challenge others to do same.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by piagetskinner(m): 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
so because some nefarious pastors abuse the purpose of tithe one should stop giving tithe?

this freeze of a guy is sick..

tithe was commanded by God...same as loving your neighbor as urself, and other instructions about sin..u don't obey the one that suits u because you think some people feeding fat from it..

let God deal with such pastors as he pleases
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Aragon: 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
Willzkid:
While I do not denounce tithing, I am against the compulsion and abuse that goes with it in our contemporary churches. However, I do not think this is the best way to address it. For one, Jesus clearly says in Matthew 6 that when we perform acts of charity we should be discreet about it. Charity is really not for show, and we don't right a wrong with another one

So why did Jesus feed the hungry in Public? This is not about showing off but rather about Nigerians coming together to alleviate poverty by being their brother's keeper. A lot of Charity are done in the open to encourage others to join and not to show off. Pastors call for Donations in the Open, one of them even asked for a Billion naira in the Open. Anyway Freeze took his time to address this issue properly.. Maybe when you see the Video you will understand bettwr
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by MEILYN(m): 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jochabed:
Where's the food in the store house? As a hungry man can I go to your church and eat? Nigerians Ehnn, una no go kill peeps.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Aragon: 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
Desyner:
Can govt have faith? Why are you purposely comparing govt to individuals.

Okay make I speak Pidgin. Most of Our Churches here in Europe mo dey talk about Tithes dat na wetin I mean by dat
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Olayinkaoj(m): 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jochabed:

Evidently, most people don't read their Bible. They only listen to sermon. Please read Deuteronomy 14 :22-28.

Even, where you quoted, Malachi 3:10 , is there food in God's house after our pastors collect the tithe?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by felixomor: 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
TEYA:

Oh Gosh! So sorry for making another wrong assumption, please forgive me. But you came on social media (nairaland) to make a statement that suggests you pay tithe. If you are giving as secretively as the bible suggests, you will not come here to suggest you pay tithe. Madam, your reward is on social media too. I can't be wrong this time! grin grin

Hehehehe, u fail one more time grin

Reminds me of the 3 times satan failed while tempting Jesus Christ cool
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Aragon: 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Good for freeze and his followers. As for me though, my tithe will always go to the house of God as per Malachi 3.

Christ and Malachi who is greater? Christ and Malachi whose follower are you? Before answering First Read from Malachi 1 and dont just jump to verse 3. It's called Laziness... Except you start from the beginning how then can you understand a story that you start from the middle?. "This Commandment is For YOU 'o PRIEST" Read! The Commandment is not for Nigerians, not for Europeans, not for Africans, it was Directed at the Priests who were not doing what God asked them to do. But as usual your Pastors started from verse 3 and you all jumped in too.. Well I assume you have a Bible so read from verse 1, it's the smallest book of the Bible and you will be done in no time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Aragon: 10:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
piagetskinner:
so because some nefarious pastors abuse the purpose of tithe one should stop giving tithe?

this freeze of a guy is sick..

tithe was commanded by God...same as loving your neighbor as urself, and other instructions about sin..u don't obey the one that suits u because you think some people feeding fat from it..

let God deal with such pastors as he pleases

Along with Tithes God also commanded Burnt offering! Atonement Offering! Sprinkling of Salt on your Offering! Keeping Shabbat Holy and no work, Men not to shave the side of their Beard, Use your Tithes money to buy anything including alcohol and drink so he will bless you, and so many other commandments, so how come your Pastors took out only one that involves them making money off you even when God never asked it and ignore the Rest? If you must follow the Old Law and Rejects Christ new Law of GRACE Then you must follow all and not just one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by infocrib(m): 10:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jochabed:
Lol
can you tell me one thing the so called tithe that was supposed to be brought in to God's house was supposed to be used for?? grin
Jochabed:
Lol
can you tell me one thing the so called tithe that was supposed to be brought in to God's house was supposed to be used for??
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by invectives(m): 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jochabed:
God ask that you give it to widows and motherless kids and poor people in Deuteronomy... pls open the Bible and read it...Deuteronomy comes before Malachi..
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by iamstrong(m): 10:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
felixomor:

Sharrap pls.
Thats what the Bible says
I thought u and your freeze say pastors are evil already
And that pple shouldn't copy them.

But now she can post on social media because pastors post on social media. Abi?
Hypocrite!
this one no get one sense....chaii!!! See as man pikin empty? angry
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by rejosom(m): 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
felixomor:

Exactly,
because If there is no heaven
There is no essence of being good in the first place.

I choose to do good for goodness sake, not for a reward. '... Lord when did we see you and did all these things?'. Obviously, they were not thinking of any pay back.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by Omoluabi16(m): 11:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
Aragon:

Christ and Malachi who is greater? Christ and Malachi whose follower are you? Before answering First Read from Malachi 1 and dont just jump to verse 3. It's called Laziness... Except you start from the beginning how then can you understand a story that you start from the middle?. "This Commandment is For YOU 'o PRIEST" Read! The Commandment is not for Nigerians, not for Europeans, not for Africans, it was Directed at the Priests who were not doing what God asked them to do. But as usual your Pastors started from verse 3 and you all jumped in too.. Well I assume you have a Bible so read from verse 1, it's the smallest book of the Bible and you will be done in no time
thank you for your opinion bro. I still choose to drop a tenth.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by felixomor: 11:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
rejosom:

I choose to do good for goodness sake, not for a reward. '... Lord when did we see you and did all these things?'. Obviously, they were not thinking of any pay back.
There is nothing like "goodness sake" without a decree of whats good and whats evil.
Without What is righteous and what is sin.

One can only but attempt to deceive thyself.
But that heart of man in u, we know
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by felixomor: 11:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
iamstrong:
[s]this one no get one sense....chaii!!! See as man pikin empty[/s] ? angry
Receive sense
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by rejosom(m): 11:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
felixomor:

There is nothing like "goodness sake" without a decree of whats good and whats evil.
Without What is righteous and what is sin.

One can only but attempt to deceive thyself.
But that heart of man in u, we know

So what determines what is good and what is evil, Mr. Felix?'
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by felixomor: 11:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
rejosom:

So what determines what is good and what is evil, Mr. Felix?'
God,
The origin of good
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by rejosom(m): 11:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
felixomor:

God,
The origin of good

Let me understand u...
God determines what is good and evil because he is the origin of good (and evil)?
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by teflonjake(m): 11:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
paxonel:

Not smoking or drinking or fornicating or all sort of rubbish is simply observing the law which is good.
But your body being a temple for Christ is far supercedes the law.
Even churches have their laws, tithing may be one of them.

But It is not until you keep laws that makes you qualified. We were all justified by faith.

Then keep on smoking, drinking and fornicating.....

Seun Pls let's create a visual service on NL

It's time people get to see each other....
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira by BabaAduras: 11:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jochabed:

Read what God said in Duet 14: 22 to the end.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Warns El-Rufai / 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.