Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,287 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Trending Now Join This Cryptocurrency Revolution - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Trending Now Join This Cryptocurrency Revolution (696 Views)

Get 20$ For Participating In This Cryptocurrency Airdrop / Claim 200$ From This Cryptocurrency Airdrop / Claim Your Own 200$ From This Cryptocurrency Airdrop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending Now Join This Cryptocurrency Revolution by silvoice(m): 4:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
Are you still looking for a platform to invest in, or the ones that could help trade bitcoin on your behalf? Permit me to let you know that you're just wasting your time while others are busy silently making money trading on new coins coming on, in the cryptocurrency market. Those of you who are already investing in some upcoming ICOs of reputable companies and are making serious cash would never come here to try to see who they would scam, but very few that claim to be internet wizard are here scamming people of peanuts, rather than to learn the real investment.
Now let me disabuse your mind of a few things:
1 I am not selling any ebook
2 I am not teaching cryptocurency
3 i am not selling any investment package
4 I'm not also, intending to show you how to mine bitcoin or any other cryptocurency.
Now why am I here? I am here to tell you of how people are making fortune by buying and selling coins of genuine companies like the one i will tell you about now. If you check my signature, you will notice that i am not a regular thread creator here in nairaland.
why all these grammar? someone is already asking, It's because I have been investing in new ICOs and holding the coin until it get's listed on the coin market, if you're lucky the price may increase more than 500% within a week and you sell and withdraw your bitcoin. that's it
The challenge here is just how to know the genuine coin from the scammers on the internet.
That's why i am introducing to you today this coin that is trending in the social media at the moment.
The name is Exa Global , her services includes providing analyses and exploits of over 1,300 cryptocurrencies in the market , to find the best times and the best prices for the best trading decisions.
but the company finally introduced her own digital currency call EXAcoin. This coin is hot and it started her ICO yesterday. Just do your research and invest; but if you want to say thank you to me, you can invest through my ref link here. https://exacoin.co/ref/silvoice if you invest through me, I will personally call you and give you more hint and put you through, so that you can join others who are making money everyday. you will also join Exacoin telegram group to keep you updated.
There might not be any reason to contact me but if you have to, be patient if i don't respond on time because I'm always busy buying or selling bitcoins. Just PM me through my signature .
Information is indeed power

1 Like

Re: Trending Now Join This Cryptocurrency Revolution by silvoice(m): 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
Miked2d. I have attached the details as requested in your mail. The price is up a little as you have seen from the sight. Note is very difficult to buy because of the huge traffic of people buying at the same time.
Re: Trending Now Join This Cryptocurrency Revolution by silvoice(m): 11:03am On Dec 15, 2017
5th round of sales today by 5pm nigerian time. About 450,000 coin units bought yesterday within 2 mins. That's how fast you need to be to buy today own.
Re: Trending Now Join This Cryptocurrency Revolution by Dollabiz: 11:25am On Dec 15, 2017
Re: Trending Now Join This Cryptocurrency Revolution by FSLimited: 1:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
Exacoin is a Scam!

1 Like

Re: Trending Now Join This Cryptocurrency Revolution by silvoice(m): 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
FSLimited:
Exacoin is a Scam!
give a good reason for your claim so that innocent people will not fall victim. but if you don,t have any reason, just read and go to another thread. commenting is not a must

(1) (Reply)

Who Elsse Got This Message From Skye Bank? / Forex Training Exclusive / Invest In Ecommerce And Earn 10% - 30% Monthly Guarrantee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.