Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Atiku Abubakar Works Out At The Gym (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Works Out At The Gym (Photos) (1716 Views)

Ambode’s N500m Works Out Edgar Return, Presidency, New IGP, Idris Major Players / Olusegun Obasanjo Working Out At The Gym (Photos, Video) / Atiku Abubakar Works Out At The Gym (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar Works Out At The Gym (Photos) by 247frolicboss(m): 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
Reno Omokri was full of praises for this photo of Atiku!!!

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/photo-atiku-abubakar-works-out-in-gym.html

Re: Atiku Abubakar Works Out At The Gym (Photos) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
I think Atiku has some qualities, traits that make a great leader.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Works Out At The Gym (Photos) by bedspread: 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2017
ATIKU THE ATIKULATOR..........
I JUST WANT THIS MAN IN ASO ROCK

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Works Out At The Gym (Photos) by Nukilia: 5:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
The last time Atiku did this, he broke his knee cap and was rushed overseas for treatment.

https://secure.saharareporters.com/2007/03/11/vp-atiku-hurts-his-knee-flown-london

I don't know the greedy folks who are packaging these western stooges for Nigeria?
Are citizens insane in this country?

Simple knee injury he was flown to the UK in 2007.... I don't get it,.

Thunder fire anyone waiting to package Atiku and Buhari for Nigerians in 2019...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Works Out At The Gym (Photos) by Mynd44: 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2017

(1)

We Are Only Saraki’s Political Thugs Not His Robbers / HON. Uche Harris Annie-okonkwo Is Easily Our Natural Son Of The Soil From Ojoto / Does Buhari Stands The Chance To Win Atiku Next Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.