Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,560 members, 7,801,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Chances - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chances (10615 Views)

Need A Resume To Help Boost Your Chances On Job Search? / Wasted Chances / Taking Chances. Story By Okwesili Vivian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chances by Penshalom(f): 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
thiolhuwar09:
This is so beautiful Penshalom, thanks for sharing
Thanks for reading, Jah bless
Re: Chances by Penshalom(f): 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
AryEmber:
Thank you and thank you for this wonderful piece! I am glad for Fe, she put her shattered spirit together and fortunately for her, jordan came back to claim his responsibility! If only the guys that got girls into situation like that would copy jordan, those girls would feel less shame and their parents would not have to shoulder all the work. God bless you, Penshalom
Amen
Thanks
Re: Chances by Penshalom(f): 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2018
SomGifty:
@Penshalom I'm happier dear, I can relate to the main character, at a point I wanted to deviate to prove a point to my dad that being too strict isnt the way that I could still do anything I wanted but thank God I got a grip at myself and just didnt walk into destruction.
Strict parents palava
Can relate to you too o
Thanks dear
Re: Chances by Penshalom(f): 5:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
pweetymhi:
we all have a second chance in dz world bh it depends on how best u use it.
Human makes mistakes and we are all given a chance to right our wrongs,do not let go,do not see urself as a failure for just a mistake,brace ursef up do not look back at the past bh focus on d future.
penshalom dear u rock,thanks for this beautiful piece,expecting more stories.
Thank you [quote] smiley
Re: Chances by Penshalom(f): 5:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
pwittycindy:
Ooohkay!! I must say that I've bin a ghost reader ever since I knew Nairaland existed. Neva made comments abt any story I've read on dis platform...but den Penshalom's story #CHANCES# ghat me so high n inspired I had no choice dan to say....Thank yhu 4 dis wondaful story. God bless yhu.

Amen
I appreciate this hon
Thanks Love
Re: Chances by Penshalom(f): 5:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
HORLADSTAR:
Penshalom u are really trying on this piece of urs.I am loving the way u are blending in some nice and sensational music into it,Keep it up mehn.
#horladstar on this one.winkwink
Thank you dear
Re: Chances by Penshalom(f): 5:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
vickyluvspices:
thanks 4 using dis wonderful piece as an inspiration,it has in some kind of way liven my hope again...chances are when u feel u ve lost it all dere is a friend 2 turn to GOD.
Yeah, you are right
Thanks dear
Re: Chances by Pearl05(f): 10:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
Gloryejims:
Cbella
Pearl05
Cyber5
Tiffanyj
Rachealfst
Ollgentle
If you haven't read this piece, you're missing a lot...
This story got my attention from beginning to the end... Wow you're really a wonderful writer... Can believe I missed it before... The way it was portrayed was excellent and exceptional... Thumbs up to you penshalom... More inspiration to your thoughts and ink to ur pen...
#standingovation

Sis no vex, can't believe that you are just seeing it. It's a great piece. Penshalom don't just tell story but she is a societal crusader.

1 Like

Re: Chances by cyber5(m): 6:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
Gloryejims:
Cbella
Pearl05
Cyber5
Tiffanyj
Rachealfst
Ollgentle
This story got my attention from beginning to the end... Wow you're really a wonderful writer... Can believe I missed it before... The way it was portrayed was excellent and exceptional... Thumbs up to you penshalom... More inspiration to your thoughts and ink to ur pen...
#standingovation

writers are on fire this year

1 Like

Re: Chances by Kheriee(f): 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2018
Nice work penshalom. I had to stay focused till I got to the end. Mote ink the your pen hon.

1 Like

Re: Chances by rachealfst(f): 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
Gloryejims:
Cbella
Pearl
Cyber
Tiffany
Rachealfst
Ollgentl
#standingovation
Thanks for inviting me. Ever since I got your mention, I promised myself to find time to read the story and it eventually turned out great. Powerful lessons, once God is not through with us then men's opinions don't count in the affairs of our lives.
God bless you Penshallom for sharing this wonderful story. I believed we all learnt one thing on the other.

1 Like

Re: Chances by Penshalom(f): 5:40pm On Jan 20, 2018
rachealfst:
Thanks for inviting me. Ever since I got your mention, I promised myself to find time to read the story and it eventually turned out great. Powerful lessons, once God is not through with us then men's opinions don't count in the affairs of our lives.
God bless you Penshallom for sharing this wonderful story. I believed we all learnt one thing on the other.
Thanks for reading dear

1 Like

Re: Chances by Penshalom(f): 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
Kheriee:
Nice work penshalom. I had to stay focused till I got to the end. Mote ink the your pen hon.
Amen, thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Chances by Penshalom(f): 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
[quote author=OlufemiWhit post=63486817]keep it up[/quote
Thanks dearp
Re: Chances by Penshalom(f): 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
[quote author=OlufemiWhit post=63486817]keep it up[/quote
Thanks dear
Re: Chances by samwobi(m): 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
Penshalom:

Thank you

you are most welcome
thanks for the mention too
Re: Chances by Penshalom(f): 8:24am On Jul 13, 2018
Hello
New story up on my profile, check it out.
Drop your comments and likes.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Necklace ( A short Story) by Akintayo Akinjide / The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain / Behind The Mask - A Short Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.