Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,719 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:48 AM

4 Different Current Scholarship Forms - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 4 Different Current Scholarship Forms (1018 Views)

What Was Your First GPA &now Your Current CGPA / University Of Calabar Pre-degree And Diploma Forms Now Out / School Of Nursing,unilorin (UITH) Application Forms Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Different Current Scholarship Forms by Hrconsult: 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2010
Download 4 different undergraduate and post graduate current scholarship forms now.

Email: scholar@hrconsultng.com with the subject: SCHOLARSHIP
Re: 4 Different Current Scholarship Forms by justwise(m): 9:10pm On Mar 31, 2010
Is the form free?
Re: 4 Different Current Scholarship Forms by Hrconsult: 3:29am On Apr 01, 2010
A simple mail would answer that. Thanks.
Re: 4 Different Current Scholarship Forms by justwise(m): 8:19am On Apr 01, 2010
Hrconsult:

A simple mail would answer that. Thanks.

Why not say it here? What are u hiding?
Re: 4 Different Current Scholarship Forms by Rubyme: 11:03am On Apr 01, 2010
Just gone to the site. It's N200 for all the forms. Nothing wrong with that.
Re: 4 Different Current Scholarship Forms by justwise(m): 11:06am On Apr 01, 2010
Rubyme:

Just gone to the site. It's N200 for all the forms. Nothing wrong with that.

N200 for? A worthles form? Nobody will recieve a single scholarship after sending that form. N200 x . . . .God knows how many pple that will fall for that cheap scam
Re: 4 Different Current Scholarship Forms by shakajac: 11:08am On Apr 01, 2010
@Justwise
You talk stupidly. Did you apply and not receive the form? Why do Nigerians always discredit themselves like this? Has anybody complained of not receiving forms? Tufiakwa!!!
Re: 4 Different Current Scholarship Forms by justwise(m): 11:10am On Apr 01, 2010
shakajac:

@Justwise
You talk stupidly. Did you apply and not receive the form? Why do Nigerians always discredit themselves like this? Has anybody complained of not receiving forms? Tufiakwa!!!

You are very silly, will form give you scholarship? All you and ur gang are selling is useless form nothing more.
Re: 4 Different Current Scholarship Forms by shakajac: 11:16am On Apr 01, 2010
Another case of a Nigerian with badluck trying to dissuade others because he couldn't succeed. People have different lucks you know. If you can post upto 4,000 posts on one website, it means you've got no job! you're condemned to live your life on this site! Give me a break, umg
Re: 4 Different Current Scholarship Forms by justwise(m): 11:22am On Apr 01, 2010
shakajac:

Another case of a Nigerian with badluck trying to dissuade others because he couldn't succeed. People have different lucks you know. If you can post upto 4,000 posts on one website, it means you've got no job! you're condemned to live your life on this site! Give me a break, umg

Ahahaha. .lisen: I'm doing well for myself, do not worry about that.

Shame on you! You are really desperate to dupe pple here. It will not work for u, Poor scammer selling uselss form for N200. Try harder next time. Nobody will pay you even N1 for that silly form of urs.
Re: 4 Different Current Scholarship Forms by shakajac: 11:32am On Apr 01, 2010
I've heard about what you do on Nairaland, never knew it's up to this, probably you own the site or something and you are looking down on 'mere mortals' with impunity. My friend let me tell you, you're just an unemployed guy roaming the internet. That's all. Go get yourself a life. I benefitted from the site in question so I can advertise it. I don't like adding God to conversations like this but I must tell you this: God will judge you for misinformation. Period. I can't reply henceforth. I'm at work.
Re: 4 Different Current Scholarship Forms by justwise(m): 11:41am On Apr 01, 2010
shakajac:

I've heard about what you do on Nairaland, never knew it's up to this, probably you own the site or something and you are looking down on 'mere mortals' with impunity. My friend let me tell you, you're just an unemployed guy roaming the internet. That's all. Go get yourself a life. I benefitted from the site in question so I can advertise it. I don't like adding God to conversations like this but I must tell you this: God will judge you for misinformation. Period. I can't reply henceforth. I'm at work.

Yes u are right not to call God's name cos it will backfired on you. Who is misinforming pple? Me or you? You are asking pple to send credit worth of N200 to your phone for the form that will never get anybody anywhere. How do pple like you sleep at night? Even when u are living on stolen cash u still have the gut to call the name of God.

How many pple from your family have bought that form and got scholarship? Why did you not take that scholarship and travel abroad? Wicked soul, you are looking for N200 contribution
Re: 4 Different Current Scholarship Forms by Ejiekwu1(m): 2:26pm On Oct 17, 2011
HRCONSULT or what did you call yourself, you are shameless foooool, fruad star and a dupe. go to hell with your form.

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Tell The Process Of Direct Entry At Ahmadu Bello University Zaria / When Is Adamawa State University (adsu) And Fut Makurdi Will Conduct Their Post Utme / Unical 2011/12 P.ume Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.