Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,550 members, 7,801,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

The Worlds Most Well Known Song: Discuss Here - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Worlds Most Well Known Song: Discuss Here (2910 Views)

Great Jazz Guitarists Let's Discuss Here / What Is The Future Of 9ja Music? Lovers Of Good Music Discuss Here / Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worlds Most Well Known Song: Discuss Here by CrackaJack: 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2010
unfortunately i think it is Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice, and not in the way the he intended it to be known
Re: The Worlds Most Well Known Song: Discuss Here by eldee(m): 6:12pm On Mar 31, 2010
Do you mean the most popular hiphop song of all time??
Re: The Worlds Most Well Known Song: Discuss Here by Mobinga: 7:23pm On Mar 31, 2010
Eldee must everything be hiphop angry
Re: The Worlds Most Well Known Song: Discuss Here by eldee(m): 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2010
Mobinga:

Eldee must everything be hiphop angry

No . . . but he mentioned a Vanilla Ice song and I know there's no way it's the most popular song.
But it could have a shot at being one of the most popular hiphop songs of all time.
Re: The Worlds Most Well Known Song: Discuss Here by CrackaJack: 8:11pm On Mar 31, 2010
i said well known not popular, everybody knows the nerd at school but he is not popular, i said ice ice baby because everybody has heard of it and i also said not in the way vanilla ice intended for it to be known, it is known only by the sheer fact that its a dumb song, and no i didnt mean hip hop necessarily
Re: The Worlds Most Well Known Song: Discuss Here by Dotman01(m): 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2010
We are the world by michael jackson and friends
Re: The Worlds Most Well Known Song: Discuss Here by Mobinga: 6:16am On Apr 01, 2010
gbam!
Re: The Worlds Most Well Known Song: Discuss Here by CrackaJack: 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2010
actually, the more i think about it i think "stairway to heaven"
Re: The Worlds Most Well Known Song: Discuss Here by streetwize(m): 9:10pm On Apr 02, 2010
Oh boy it has to ba a praise and worship song oh grin grin grin
or that one muslims use to call for prayer . . . half the world suppose no am. . even me wey no be muslim know some parts this one wey dem dey sing am 5 times a day. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Worlds Most Well Known Song: Discuss Here by mystikal(m): 11:54am On Apr 04, 2010
I used to think well known and popular meant the same thing
Re: The Worlds Most Well Known Song: Discuss Here by aldon: 7:46pm On Apr 04, 2010
It has 2b michael jackson's 'billie jean' #am out.
Re: The Worlds Most Well Known Song: Discuss Here by Basics007: 6:27am On Apr 13, 2010
Has to be We are the world or I'll survive
Re: The Worlds Most Well Known Song: Discuss Here by Krayola(m): 12:22pm On Apr 13, 2010
IMO either the "happy birthday to u" song, or "we wish you a merry christmas" song. wink
Re: The Worlds Most Well Known Song: Discuss Here by Amya(f): 12:49pm On Apr 13, 2010
Krayola:

IMO either the "happy birthday to u" song, or "we wish you a merry christmas" song. wink

i think it's this too,
Dotman01:

We are the world by michael jackson and friends
i'll stick to this too.
Re: The Worlds Most Well Known Song: Discuss Here by CrackaJack: 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2010
I guess i didnt realize how many songs there are that people can recognize as soon as they are played, I expected some off the wall songs to be put on here but there is actually some legitimate stuff
Re: The Worlds Most Well Known Song: Discuss Here by Freeborn0705(m): 8:59am On Mar 25, 2013
CrackaJack: unfortunately i think it is Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice, and not in the way the he intended it to be known
I think the world most popular song is Wonder... by i Freeborn....

I am ready to shake the music industry...listen to my single track titled wonder... Is the last of all my kind... I am freeborn A.K.A K2 Waszzi Master... http://www.showcaseyourmusic.com/freeborn
http://www.muziboo.com/freeborn0705
Follow me on Twitter: @freeborn001
Follow me on Facebook: Freeborn A.K.A K2 Waszzi Master
Mobile Number: 08138194231
Re: The Worlds Most Well Known Song: Discuss Here by pclapez1(m): 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2013
Download dis my new singles and drop ya comment add me on facebook by PCLAPEZ http://tindeck.com/listen/dnsk & http://tindeck.com/listen/poyz

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Kcee – Burn Ft. Sarkodie [new Song] / Kalli Sabon Iskancin Rahama Sadau Da Yakubu Muhammad Bleep / DOWNLOAD MP3: Rod Wave - Street Runner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.