Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,674 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos (51758 Views)

Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar / Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos / Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by Angelanest: 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
A lady who was called to Bar today in Abuja, has recounted her experience at the Nigerian Law School. According to Chukwuba Chiluba, some of her colleagues at the Nigerian Law school, Lagos campus didn't make it due to the death, madness and other reasons. Read what she shared on Facebook below;

Nigerian Law School especially Lagos campus is the toughest campus . If you want stress ,go there. We sit in class from 9-5pm. Sometimes we don't get to leave class till 6 or 7pm just because we want to learn ! After which we must hold group meetings for presentation the next day. And the cycle continues.
People faint in class or even drop out because they couldn't cope. A man lost his child but had to sit for the compulsory law dinner , I couldn't imagine the pain he went through.

A particular set had a woman who went into labour in the examination hall, she had to finish her exam in the ward , law school pities no one !

Some even ran mad .While we lost others to the cold hands of death.

At one point I broke down, I became sick and pale . Adaobi Chinazom Eze came to visit me on campus and I begged her to take me with her , I didn't mind tagging along . She promised to come pick me and she didn't. I really take it as an insult when people make fun of lawyers in Nigeria, truth is there might not be all that glamour but my dear it isn't easy !

I also find it offensive when people make fun of those who didn't pass law school, some of you would be lost in civil litigation class and would come out insane. Before you force your child to study law , please ask him/her if that is what they want ,because it isn't easy .

Six years of learning, Is not easy. And for those of us who didn't study in private universities you can remember our "university strike " experience which put our education on hold , we would have graduated a long time ago. I graduated since 2015 , but didn't go to law school because this.

If law is so simple, go study it , I hope you have the money and intelligence to facilitate this ambition, it's not easy, so when you hear or say lawyers are proud , we accept ! It's not a career or course for the fickle minded or the "basic"...
And even as a female in the legal world , there is this disgusting stereotype that we tend to be jezebels , who no man would want , well if no man wants us , money wants us ,who cares !

Today I celebrate my girls.
Congratulations to us .

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/lady-set-called-bar-shares-experience-nigerian-law-school.html

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by Angelanest: 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by HajimeSaito(m): 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
Chop knuckle bae grin

14 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by Evablizin(f): 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
cheesy

A babe la hott,congrats dear.

I hope that person i'm seeing behind her is not Bobrisky

119 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by Gossiplover: 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
this girl is hot though.. hope say no be charge and bail lawyer. Congrats though

lalasticlala, I have found a wife for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by thesicilian: 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
She looks most beautiful in the first picture where she wore suit.
But personally I'd rather get a more professional looking lawyer.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by uyaima: 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
U try.
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by kenevision(m): 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
wink

Tall, Smart, Intelligent.

My kind of lady cool

5 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by donblade85555(m): 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
watz bobriscky doing there?

anyway for funny jokes and riddles that will make you laugh like a mad man visit www.laughkillme.com

6 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by Chevronstaff: 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
Year in, year out, Nigeria produces not less than a thousand lawyers to this miserable unemployment rate.And when you eventually get lucky to get a firm or chambers, you get offered meager money that wouldn't even feed you in a day in law school. So pathetic!!!
Lawyers in Nigeria are broke ! Before you even start seeing light small maybe you have 10years experience. The salary is pathetic.....
The best decision my elder brother made was getting his LLB degree at the University of Calgary In Canada and today, its a SUCCESS STORY...
Canada or USA remains the best place for any lawyer to stay successful and make good money....
If you study law for Naija and u dey expect better pay, na only God go help u ooo..

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by lazygal: 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
Very silly post mods no longer have sense

7 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
How is she a slay queen?

So a girl cannot be pretty with peace of mind again?

She is pretty, and she has something going for her. Finishing from a law school is not as easy as slicing N70 Agege Bread and smearing the insides with butter. She is hardworking, and she has something going for her in real life.

In contrast, a slay queen is a jobless girl who sees social network as a means to validate her ego. 90 percent of slay queens have nothing going on for them in real life.

In order news, have you read my stories?

Anita the naughty housemaid.
Aunty Kemi.
The Home instructor.
and Biology Practical

Only for 18+

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by Flashh: 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by purem(m): 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
shocked

I don't have to say this again but since you guys are so adamant and ignorance I think I will say it again and also make it official this time around that it's not my fault for u to be wasting your time reading this shiits am writing grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by edo3(m): 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
The last pics,,no be bobrisky be that?
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by deco22(m): 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
She follow bobrisky snap picture,lol

Na really slay Queen.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
Look at the way she is ranting. Funny thing is, this is someone who graduated with 1.3 cgpa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by queenfav(f): 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
I agree. Passing Bar finals is by God's grace. I knew it wasn't a joke when Muslims attended our prayers during exams. That exam is a spiritual warfare! I have never prayed all my life like i did in law school. Nobody needed to even advice me. Especially with people running mad, falling sick and even dieing just like that.
Enugu campus wasn't stressful at all. We were closing by two. Sometimes i was able to skip classes after break, until they started locking the hostel! Congrats to the pretty lady again, now the legal hustle begins!

12 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by Ugoeze2016: 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by castrol180(m): 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jezebel then continue fvcking money for the rest of your life and let see how you will feel

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by Blackhawk01: 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
Bobrisky? shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by BabaRamotu1988: 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
you soiled and spoiled everything with that thing bobrisky

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by bigerboy200: 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
we go thru hell and gladly accept it as the norm..what a country...

5 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by Ayodejioak(m): 8:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
grin
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by MrMcJay(m): 8:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
queenfav:
I agree. Passing Bqr finals is by God's grace

Was in Lagos campus back then, the Bar exam week was Hell.

Had malaria but couldn't take drugs cos they would wear me down before I get better. Had to avoid medicines and took lemon grass and tea. That was what I took in place of water all through the Bar finals week.

Looking back, I still don't understand how I passed as well as I did.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by BoosBae(f): 8:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
All these bend bend waist girls sef embarassed undecided Where you dey bend they go now? No break oh grin Figure 8 is not by force...

Slay mama, na you Biko cool
Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by Divay22(f): 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
Gossiplover:
this girl is hot though.. hope say no be charge and bail lawyer. Congrats though

You're among the people she's talking about angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by MrSea(m): 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hahahahha.. Na bobirisky brother oo
Evablizin:
cheesy

A babe la hott,congrats dear.
I hope that person i'm seeing behind her is not Bobrisky

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by aspirebig: 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
All these difficulties are not in any way peculiar to just law school....they are common in Nigeria Public Universities. .I don't know of the private universities. ...

The truth is that people suffer even more but don't share it.....education in Nigeria takes more than being intelligent. ..you will be stretched emotionally in diverse ways....

I can still remember people that died while in Uni and in NYSC....many people had mental problem (craze or koloo) too maybe as a result of over reading or something. ...some faint out of hunger....and students will start shouting for help....like help....help...then students will start bringing out things like milk,Milo, glucose. ..etc just to revive the dying students....many dropped out of academic/ financial /health related issues...some exam malpractice. ..some died in accidents ....some even slept off in the hostels and missed the same examination that they have been reading for in and have to write it the next year....many issues. .so so many

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by Lanretoye(m): 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
who send you come,ta lo mu egun wa si eko?...law school stress is too much and you still have time to slay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by MrMcJay(m): 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
aspirebig:
All these difficulties are not in any way peculiar to just law school....they are common in Nigeria Public Universities. .I don't know of the private universities. ...

I attended Obafemi Awolowo University before going to the Law School and I'm telling you that Bar finals are hell. I've experienced both and it's the honest truth.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
Gossiplover:

Sorry, Lala is 'off-market'. He just got engaged to a lovely 'Python' by Odo Iya-Alaro in Maryland. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boss Dropped An Internship Applicant Because Of This / Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. / My Boss Almost Killed Me Today Because I Have Not Packed From His Apartment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.