Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,161 members, 7,780,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:07 AM

Leke Adeboye Mocked Daddy Freeze Again - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leke Adeboye Mocked Daddy Freeze Again (740 Views)

Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son / Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leke Adeboye Mocked Daddy Freeze Again by ipreach: 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2017
On Sunday 10th December, the son of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Leke Adeboye subtly mocked the leader of the Free The Sheeple Movement and On Air Personality at Cool FM Lagos, Daddy Freeze by thanking him for helping in the growth of the church that attendance in #RCCG, viewership of redeemed events and 'correct' tithing has increased since his campaign against tithing started.

In response to that, Daddy Freeze challenged the son of the GO in the video he shared on social media to show the evidence to prove his claim.

Leke Adeboye in swift response to this shared a screenshot of the numbers of people who watched the just concluded Holy Ghost Congress 2017 on 9th December, 2017 through Facebook Live.

http://sumo.ly/KPkT

Re: Leke Adeboye Mocked Daddy Freeze Again by Paulosky1900: 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
grin grin DADDY FREEZE I LOVE YOUR COURAGENESS..GOD IS NOT A KID IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER THEE SHALL BRING SOMEONE THAT WILL OPEN THE EYES OF HIS PEOPLE DAT IS IN BOUNDAGE OF THESE GOD OF MEN....is like tithe money has reduce to 50% dats why the son is trembling...some years to come even 10% u wont see.
Re: Leke Adeboye Mocked Daddy Freeze Again by bolt000(m): 10:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
This is just petty.
Re: Leke Adeboye Mocked Daddy Freeze Again by kachi19: 10:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
Meanwhile...

Re: Leke Adeboye Mocked Daddy Freeze Again by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
But wait, is somerthing wrong somewia?
Why are these soo called pastors Tearing up on this Tithe of a thing?
Freeze wasnt saying people shld not Watch a church broadcast or attend programmes so, ds Pastor Adeboye's son's message is out of point.

Even, people asked Jesus questions, he answered dem humbly and he quoted from the scriptures while doing so. The bitter truth is majority of church goers today have many questions running in my mind to ask. bt the fear of DADDY ds DADDY that wont allow dem to do so.
Freeze only questioned the tithing of a thing, bt stil yet, no Man of.God as backed it up with a scripture.

Does that ring any bell to u?

This is Slavery and not true willingnes to serve God. Anyway, i believe we all av descernmnet and free will to choose whatever we want. Bt our choice comes with a result.

Serve God willingly and dnt be force to do any thing. And at d same time, always Compare and contrast dnt be a one way person.
God.will help us o
Re: Leke Adeboye Mocked Daddy Freeze Again by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hahaha, We are heirs of Christ, We don't follow arrant nonsense on the media, we follow the Word and are led by the Spirit of God...Amen.
Re: Leke Adeboye Mocked Daddy Freeze Again by bedspread: 11:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
VERILY VERILY I SAY , I AM SICK OF SEEING TITHE STUFFS....
THOSE OF US WHO PAY ARE NOT COMPLAINING....
THOSE OF U, WHO DONT WANNA PAY , KEEP YOUR TITHES....
Enough is Enough

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Mocked Daddy Freeze Again by spartan117(m): 11:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
Double post
Re: Leke Adeboye Mocked Daddy Freeze Again by spartan117(m): 11:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
A fool should never be given any attention. In war one of the strategies of the enemy is to separate the forces from their finances because money answereth all things afterall. Any Christian who is unable to recognize this as an attack on the church has been decieved. It is true that certain fake pastors have turned ministry to a business, but a fake can't exist without the existence of the real.
It would be unwise to think that the church doesn't need money to advance the gospel however financial Giants are being raised in the church. All it takes is for one man to stand as a kingdom financier devoting his God given resources to the spread of the gospel. I would be that man and I will be greatly blessed for it.

The gates of hell will never prevail against the church in nigeria. You know that moment when you just stare at events unfold and you already know what the outcome will be, that's what's is unfolding in Nigerian church today and I already know the outcome which is victory!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"I Was Trying To Calculate The Circumference Of Her Buttocks!!"-religious Leader / These Are Signs That You Are Under A Spell. / Young Man Reveals What He Caught His Pastor Doing During Honeymoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.