Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,450 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Tspize Buys A Mansion To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tspize Buys A Mansion To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) (24479 Views)

Lebron James Demolishes $37m Beverly Hills Mansion To Rebuild 'dream Home / Roy Agoda 9th Birthday: I Go Dye Gifted Son A Mansion As He Celebrates / Kiss Daniel Buys Himself A Bentley, Months After Buying A Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tspize Buys A Mansion To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 11:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
Nigerian Music Producer, Tspice Buys Himself A Mansion On His Birthday

Staunch Nigerian Music producer Tspize,has bought himself a big mansion on his birthday.

T-spize was known for producing Davido's popular hit AYE.

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/nigerian-music-producer-tspize-buys-himself-a-mansion-on-his-birthday-photos/

Re: Tspize Buys A Mansion To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by cyrilomoh: 11:57pm On Dec 12, 2017

10 Likes

Re: Tspize Buys A Mansion To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by RotgakSlay(m): 11:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
Congrats to him
God wil surely bless us all......

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Tspize Buys A Mansion To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by Heylius(m): 4:54am On Dec 13, 2017
Money Good, That's why am working soft for my own pay day, check my signature for ur own pay day.
Re: Tspize Buys A Mansion To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:30am On Dec 13, 2017
Congrat oo

2 Likes

Re: Tspize Buys A Mansion To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by festwiz(m): 7:05am On Dec 13, 2017
That's great for him. Too bad our own Nairaland star, Airforcenone, has refused to blow....

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tspize Buys A Mansion To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 13, 2017
Is that a mansion?
It looks like normal ghetto house in the poorest area in Chicago..
These people don't know what a real mansion is..

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tspize Buys A Mansion To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by lizzypro: 10:09am On Dec 13, 2017
Where all this ppl dey see money embarassed embarassed embarassed haa

4 Likes

Re: Tspize Buys A Mansion To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by phlamesG: 10:09am On Dec 13, 2017
work hard, make money and enjoy the fruit of ur labour.
Re: Tspize Buys A Mansion To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by FreeWorld23: 10:09am On Dec 13, 2017
Another defination for mansion

5 Likes

Re: Tspize Buys A Mansion To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by tyson98: 10:09am On Dec 13, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Is that a mansion?

Go and drink limca ur brain will be restored

19 Likes

Re: Tspize Buys A Mansion To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by ceezarhh(m): 10:10am On Dec 13, 2017
ok!...next!
meanwhile, congrats...
Re: Tspize Buys A Mansion To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by phlamesG: 10:10am On Dec 13, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Is that a mansion?

Stfu hater

6 Likes

Re: Tspize Buys A Mansion To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by kaycyor: 10:10am On Dec 13, 2017
Abeg... Who this mansion help at this time.. Mtchweeee
Re: Tspize Buys A Mansion To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by Amberon11: 10:11am On Dec 13, 2017
Welcome to Nigeria where any duplex is a mansion.

7 Likes

Re: Tspize Buys A Mansion To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by money121(m): 10:11am On Dec 13, 2017
Well-done sir
Re: Tspize Buys A Mansion To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by buchilino(m): 10:11am On Dec 13, 2017
IF DATS A MANSION DEN MY BROTHER MUST BE LIVING IN A CASTLE.

6 Likes

Re: Tspize Buys A Mansion To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by Amberon11: 10:11am On Dec 13, 2017
Shut up. He said the truth.
phlamesG:

Stfu hater

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tspize Buys A Mansion To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by miqos02(m): 10:11am On Dec 13, 2017
Cool

1 Like

Re: Tspize Buys A Mansion To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by jobbers: 10:12am On Dec 13, 2017
ok
Re: Tspize Buys A Mansion To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by ChewingStick(m): 10:12am On Dec 13, 2017
If you nor get money hide your face tongue

Congrats man.
Re: Tspize Buys A Mansion To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by Toniapsalm121(f): 10:12am On Dec 13, 2017
God will bless me too.happy for him
Re: Tspize Buys A Mansion To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by cescky(m): 10:12am On Dec 13, 2017
tyson98:

Go and drink limca ur brain will be restored

grin grin
Re: Tspize Buys A Mansion To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:12am On Dec 13, 2017
shocked

Exactly how Kiss Daniel flaunted a lavish life...little did we know he was earning 30thousand Naira monthly.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tspize Buys A Mansion To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by Dyt(f): 10:13am On Dec 13, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Is that a mansion?

Where's yours?

6 Likes

Re: Tspize Buys A Mansion To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by AgroSeeds: 10:13am On Dec 13, 2017
Good for him. But I pray and hope he is saving for the rainy day. Because not one time, somebody will come to beg for money for kidney operation.

Are you unemployed and still going around submitting CV while broke? Are you a civil servant and have a plot of land somewhere wasting? Why not become a cucumber farmer and make exra thousands planting Cucumber as a side income? I am the most reliable distributor and supplier of the best Cucumber and WaterMelon seeds in Nigeria and I also farm them in sacks making at least 40-50,000 per month farming cucumber and watermelon.

See testimonies of transactions here.

https://www.nairaland.com/4089413/viable-watermelon-cucumber-seeds-sale

We had positive reviews and feedback because the seeds we deal on are hybrid and are of the best quality. Same day you planted, is same day it germinates or 48 hours at the most. What are you still waiting for? Read the threads below for more insight on how to be a successful cucumber farmer. You can also call me directly 09090907136.

https://www.nairaland.com/2898544/successful-cucumber-sack-farm-kaduna

https://www.nairaland.com/3668537/cucumber-farming-nigeria-how-start

https://www.nairaland.com/3518954/how-plant-24000-seeds-cucumber

https://www.nairaland.com/4089413/viable-watermelon-cucumber-seeds-sale.

Call or Whatsapp us on 09090907136 for more insights and assistance. Your success in extra imcome is my prime concern.

1 Share

Re: Tspize Buys A Mansion To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by gbzed(m): 10:13am On Dec 13, 2017
That house no be mansion but i would be happy if i could afford it

1 Like

Re: Tspize Buys A Mansion To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by Jackson042: 10:14am On Dec 13, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Is that a mansion?

Mayor of Chicago!

I hail you!

At least, he has something & he's thankful...

2 Likes

Re: Tspize Buys A Mansion To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by SageMahrez(m): 10:14am On Dec 13, 2017
buchilino:
IF DATS A MANSION DEN MY BROTHER MUST BE LIVING IN A CASTLE.

You're calling your brother.. Why are you not living in a castle or mansion.. Mugu banton

2 Likes

Re: Tspize Buys A Mansion To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 13, 2017
I thought Davido bought him a house in the past smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Tours Kenya, Visits Kenyan Park (pics, Videos) / Timaya Advises People Living Fake Lifestyles / How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.