Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,485 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Australian Police Python Photo Breaks The Internet - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Australian Police Python Photo Breaks The Internet (43095 Views)

A Lady Shows Off Her Beautiful Shack That Breaks The Internet With Expensive Fur / Ka3na Breaks The Internet With An All-black Outfit On A Racing Motorbike / Nigerian Soldier Allegedly Breaks The Jaws Of A Truck Driver Over N500 Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Australian Police Python Photo Breaks The Internet by cybriz82(m): 10:51am On Dec 13, 2017
SMH so na snake b d problem wey naija get nw
Re: Australian Police Python Photo Breaks The Internet by DeRay98(m): 10:52am On Dec 13, 2017
Pls, if you have pythons in your area still alive and you love dem, i beg tell dem to relocate to Australia oh. Even Police man with Gun in Australia no go kill Python sef. But for here, na Python pepper soup dey reign oh. grin
Re: Australian Police Python Photo Breaks The Internet by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 13, 2017
If na naija police,the python picture for be inside pot of soup. grin
Re: Australian Police Python Photo Breaks The Internet by djbussy(m): 10:54am On Dec 13, 2017
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10212347508496276&id=1036637059

If na nigeria , dem go use am do soup like this soup way i prepare.
Re: Australian Police Python Photo Breaks The Internet by Tonytonex(m): 10:56am On Dec 13, 2017
Me I no see any python.
Re: Australian Police Python Photo Breaks The Internet by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 13, 2017
maxiuc:
hello oooooooo this is snake thread

We are not doing Rome and Juliet here

2 Likes

Re: Australian Police Python Photo Breaks The Internet by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 13, 2017
lalasticlala:
Wow!
Yeh! Lalasticlala commented on my thread. This is an honour an I must kill cow snake to celebrate cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Australian Police Python Photo Breaks The Internet by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 13, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
If na naija police,the python picture for be inside pot of soup. grin
I tell ya.
Re: Australian Police Python Photo Breaks The Internet by brainiac228(m): 11:07am On Dec 13, 2017
bedspread:
Maybe Australian Phython doesn't swallow...

If it's In Nigeria, The phython would hv killed or would hv been killed

Ask Snakeman Lala
thats what am wondering. Someone encountered with python on his way and even took pix and nothing happened. hmmm...
Re: Australian Police Python Photo Breaks The Internet by brainiac228(m): 11:12am On Dec 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: Australian Police Python Photo Breaks The Internet by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 13, 2017
lalasticlala:
Wow!

*singing*

At the mention of snake.
Mention of snake (2x)
At the mention of snake.
Mention of snake(2x)

Lalasticlalaa adrenaline level shall rise.

1 Like

Re: Australian Police Python Photo Breaks The Internet by gogodaye(m): 11:28am On Dec 13, 2017
jeffizy:
What!
If only nairaland was global, our #teampython killers would have gained huge popularity globally.......

But 'snake pepper soup' will not make them great .

So damn true....................If only Lala and Seun their mentors would stop goading them into this never ending snake killing spree for ephemeral FP glitz.....

1 Like

Re: Australian Police Python Photo Breaks The Internet by mrclement088: 11:43am On Dec 13, 2017
the best way to tackle poverty
Re: Australian Police Python Photo Breaks The Internet by MistadeRegal(m): 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
alfred007:

1. Cheating is disrespectful to your partner.
2. It’s better to leave than cheat.
3. And no matter what the issues may be, domestic violence is never the way.
undecided
How doth this relate unto the thread?
Lalasnake fall on you.
Re: Australian Police Python Photo Breaks The Internet by engrkaz(m): 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
6 of my posts on NL have reached the front page thus far.. 5 of them r animal related.. 2 snake threads , one croc thread, one African civet thread and one dog thread... E be like say Lala na George Orwell...
Re: Australian Police Python Photo Breaks The Internet by krokronyash(f): 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
alfred007:

1. Cheating is disrespectful to your partner.
2. It’s better to leave than cheat.
3. And no matter what the issues may be, domestic violence is never the way.

Is she cheating on you? undecided
Re: Australian Police Python Photo Breaks The Internet by maisauki: 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
igbodefender:
Team python be like " Lalasticlala must see this!" cheesy
Re: Australian Police Python Photo Breaks The Internet by owoshuyi(m): 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
Lala u funny die...New super hero... SNAKE MAN grin grin
lalasticlala:
Wow!
Re: Australian Police Python Photo Breaks The Internet by maleeks(m): 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
Re: Australian Police Python Photo Breaks The Internet by tk4rd: 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Endtime spiritual snake. It deserves to be worshipped.
Natural craziness..
Re: Australian Police Python Photo Breaks The Internet by tk4rd: 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
lalasticlala:
Wow!
Coming from the most popular Nairalander Himself.!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. / Passengers Of 18-Seater Bus ‘Burnt Beyond Recognition’ In Anambra Road Accident / "Pls Piss Here, Ogun Needs It": As Seen Today In Ogun State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.