Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Best Website To Download Free Pdf Ebook - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Best Website To Download Free Pdf Ebook (1476 Views)

Free Download Pdf Ebook / The Picture Of Dorian Gray: Free Pdf / Request Free PDF Copy Of 'under The Sun' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Website To Download Free Pdf Ebook by Icarus001(m): 7:14am On Dec 13, 2017
please can anyone help me out with the best website to download free motivation eBook for free cause I can't find store in ijebu ode that sells it and I don't have a means of paying online too
Re: Best Website To Download Free Pdf Ebook by 9jaDoc(f): 7:17am On Dec 13, 2017
How come people don't use GOOGLE!!
Re: Best Website To Download Free Pdf Ebook by Icarus001(m): 8:09am On Dec 13, 2017
9jaDoc:
How come people don't use GOOGLE!!

not that I didn't use Google but to find the best website is the koko as most of the website there sells their books and the little ones there just keeps on promoting adds instead of downloading link
Re: Best Website To Download Free Pdf Ebook by Naijaaccountwiz: 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
Icarus001:
please can anyone help me out with the best website to download free motivation eBook for free cause I can't find store in ijebu ode that sells it and I don't have a means of paying online too
Try Okadabooks
Re: Best Website To Download Free Pdf Ebook by Jbfranklin: 5:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
Icarus001:
Am also having the same problem though I found a website.... but it doesn't upload books anymore so am not quite satisfied cause you cannot find all they books you want.
so you may not find some newly uploaded book or documents...

1.you see a book you like in "Amazon" or other websites copy they exact title.

2.not sure of they exact title google is freak ask him...he's quite accurate...

3.copy title of they book and paste in (library genesis ) search box and wait....that's if you have a slow internet browser like mine..

4.series of Ebook file format(PDF,pdb,epub all available file format),file size,authors name,title of book. would propagate
light waves into your eyes...

5.choose they file format mirrors you want
you would figure out they rest on your own.

hope Twas helpful..

1 Like

Re: Best Website To Download Free Pdf Ebook by Icarus001(m): 12:02am On Mar 09, 2018
Yes thanks
Re: Best Website To Download Free Pdf Ebook by faniseyi3: 11:45pm On Mar 20, 2018
Try pdfdrive.net

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Website To Download Free Pdf Ebook by aniekan2odds(m): 9:33am On Mar 21, 2018
Icarus001:

Visit https://www.fifeglobal.com/
Re: Best Website To Download Free Pdf Ebook by aniekan2odds(m): 9:34am On Mar 21, 2018
You can publish your books and buy books on fifeglobal

(1) (Reply)

Soft Copies Of 90+ J.hadley Chase Novels Straight To You. / Publishing My Book: Do I Need An Agent? / Penastory: The Bride, The Rapist And A Murderer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.