Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

I'm Seeing Synchronicities - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Seeing Synchronicities (729 Views)

Please Help: I'm Seeing Strange Numbers / The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. / The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Seeing Synchronicities by iamnlia(m): 7:33am On Dec 13, 2017
For about 4 days now, I've been seeing time like 12:12, 15:15, 20:20, 19:19 and as I woke up and put on my laptop, the first thing I saw was 12:12 a.m.

I think the universe is trying to show me something.

1 Like

Re: I'm Seeing Synchronicities by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 13, 2017
Your journey has began, you have been reading from Billyonaire, congrats.
Re: I'm Seeing Synchronicities by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 13, 2017
iamnlia,

The Universe is speaking to you directly now.

Let me know if you are ready for the journey with the Ascended Masters, Spirit Guides and the Angels.
Re: I'm Seeing Synchronicities by foxe(m): 9:27am On Dec 13, 2017
Billyonaire:
iamnlia,

The Universe is speaking to you directly now.

Let me know if you are ready for the journey with the Ascended Masters, Spirit Guides and the Angels.
yea..its true sire..i have been seeing 444, I learnt from you its a message from the universe. Am yet to decode the real meaning
Re: I'm Seeing Synchronicities by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 13, 2017
foxe:
yea..its true sire..i have been seeing 444, I learnt from you its a message from the universe. Am yet to decode the real meaning

Congratulations.

Your life choices and decision to follow up on the Spiritual path has gotten the attention of the Universe, and Spirit Guides are with you. Each time you see the number sequences, it means your thoughts are in alignment with the Cosmic Design so go ahead and look up the meaning of the number sequence at any search engine and reflect it with the thought you had in mind when you got the numbers. The Universe will guide you through life decisions, and all that you do will be guided to success and especially your spiritual journey is now accelerated.

Stay positive friend, and watch your emotion, manage it effectively and you will, when you are ready, see the Angels and Guides in the dreams and when you are ready, physically and they will take you through the journey to becoming the greatest version of yourself.

Welcome.
Re: I'm Seeing Synchronicities by foxe(m): 9:51am On Dec 13, 2017
Billyonaire:

Congratulations.

Your life choices and decision to follow up on the Spiritual path has gotten the attention of the Universe, and Spirit Guides are with you. Each time you see the number sequences, it means your thoughts are in alignment with the Cosmic Design so go ahead and look up the meaning of the number sequence at any search engine and reflect it with the thought you had in mind when you got the numbers. The Universe will guide you through life decisions, and all that you do will be guided to success and especially your spiritual journey is now accelerated.

Stay positive friend, and watch your emotion, manage it effectively and you will, when you are ready, see the Angels and Guides in the dreams and when you are ready, physically and they will take you through the journey to becoming the greatest version of yourself.

Welcome.
silver or gold I do not have, bit I pray the universe gives you more knowledge to continue to guide us on our current life on earth. AMUN RA

Ps..how is work going at our digital library
I pray the universe gives you the resources to finish it sir. Thanks smiley
Re: I'm Seeing Synchronicities by Nobody: 2:21am On Oct 08, 2019
foxe:
silver or gold I do not have, bit I pray the universe gives you more knowledge to continue to guide us on our current life on earth. AMUN RA

Ps..how is work going at our digital library
I pray the universe gives you the resources to finish it sir. Thanks smiley
Bro.. I just got off my awakening journey.. What do you think of weed when it comes to spiritual awakening?.. does it lower or increase vibration?.. I would like Billyonaire to air his view on this, are u still in contact with him?
Re: I'm Seeing Synchronicities by Nobody: 2:25am On Oct 08, 2019
I really need to raise my vibration. The kinds of synchronicity i see lately is so real,scary and mind blowing...
Re: I'm Seeing Synchronicities by foxe(m): 12:46pm On Oct 12, 2019
R2bees:
Bro.. I just got off my awakening journey.. What do you think of weed when it comes to spiritual awakening?.. does it lower or increase vibration?.. I would like Billyonaire to air his view on this, are u still in contact with him?
it depends on your intentions and state of mind of mind when taking weed.. billyonaire Is still on Nairaland but he changes his username constantly

(1) (Reply)

i / Stephanie Otabor Confesses: I Was Paid To Destroy Apostle Suileman / Pastor Biodun Fatoyibo and wife celebrates their wedding anniversary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.