Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) (36667 Views)

4 Eva 16: Regina Daniels Customized Mercedes G-wagon / Chika Ike Poses In Her Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) / Peter Okoye Poses Inside His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by coolh3ad(m): 1:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
Kingwizzy16:
Congrats blood

But what is so special about this G-wagon self? I swear I prefer Lexus 350 to this

Talking about cars in the same amounts as g-wagon I will go for Lexus 470 or even Acura ZDX

Bro!!!. Have you driven a G-wagon before?. No hate, Bragging or Beef. I am just asking a question.
Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by cardoctor(m): 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
Congrats
Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by albacete(m): 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
49cents:

For clarification purposes, I am using a Nokia phone to type this, a white man's invention, even if it was conceived and made by a black man it doesn't change the fact that acquiring this phone was never an aspiration, i needed a tool to communicate that's all.

I mentioned the white man not in a racist sense but to show that their culture aspiration aspires creation of solutions, of leaving the earth better than the met it....ours remains hammering, acquiring and showing off....

Is it a coincidence that the Mike Tysons, Wesley snipes and evanders are bankrupt because of this mentality as what represents their aspirations?

What is the black man doing for the world even with the same education band information reservoir available to us thanks to the internet??
But Bill Gates has a 32 million dollar book by Leonardo Da Vinci. Is that not being wasteful?
If you know the amount of money whites spend to acquire arts/paintings, you will be shocked. Why can't they channel such resources into research?
Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by highchief1: 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
Kingwizzy16:
Congrats blood

But what is so special about this G-wagon self? I swear I prefer Lexus 350 to this

Talking about cars in the same amounts as g-wagon I will go for Lexus 470 or even Acura ZDX
what is wrong with you
Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2017
coolh3ad:

Bro!!!. Have you driven a G-wagon before?. No hate, Bragging or Beef. I am just asking a question.

No bro I've not oh, I've not entered it before sha. I'm just judging from the look sir
Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by Hushpuppi: 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
kuldude29:
Where is hushpuppi av not heard news of him lately

you too like controversy ...
Gucci fall on you.
Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by ZorGBUooeh: 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
49cents:

For clarification purposes, I am using a Nokia phone to type this, a white man's invention, even if it was conceived and made by a black man it doesn't change the fact that acquiring this phone was never an aspiration, i needed a tool to communicate that's all.

I mentioned the white man not in a racist sense but to show that their culture aspiration aspires creation of solutions, of leaving the earth better than the met it....ours remains hammering, acquiring and showing off....

Is it a coincidence that the Mike Tysons, Wesley snipes and evanders are bankrupt because of this mentality as what represents their aspirations?

What is the black man doing for the world even with the same education band information reservoir available to us thanks to the internet??
Nna Nawa oooH!All this GRAMMER ad philosophical talk untop say person buy imself G WAGON.. sad

1 Like

Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by 49cents(m): 1:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
albacete:

But Bill Gates has a 32 million dollar book by Leonardo Da Vinci. Is that not being wasteful?
If you know the amount of money whites spend to acquire arts/paintings, you will be shocked. Why can't they channel such resources into research?

Acquisition is not the same as aspiration. His wealth was only a reward to make pc ownership along with its enterprise solutions that will shape the world become reality

Are bet9ja youths aspiring anything else but being simply rich. We must change the narrative in this age.
Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by Iamtipsyy(m): 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
With my signature you can buy this type of car in 6 months
which 1 you dey drive?
Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by gucci20(m): 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2017
scoopy9ja:
Indigenous rapper, Zoro just acquired a Mercedes G-Wagon and took to his Instagram page to show it off.. The proud Enugu State indigene posted the photo above and wrote:

Finally go be the hero.. From the street of onitsha to here.

Congrats man.. Keep winning! U bot a jeep worths millions of naira n u dey use Trophy beer of #200 naira wash am. Nigerians.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcnQpHojbU_/?hl=en
Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
He hustle don pay
Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
nurexfutmx:

Have you gotten one yourself or you don’t like Gwagon...LOL

What if i do
Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by BagWay: 2:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
all these wire boys wey dey use ogume
Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by kuldude29(m): 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
Hushpuppi:

you too like controversy ... Gucci fall on you.

Lol... Amen o
Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by seadesi1986: 2:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
the G- Wagon looks inoson motors looks like one of dia newly unveiled G-wagon
Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by seadesi1986: 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
the G- Wagon looks like inoson motors looks like one of dia newly unveiled G-wagon made in Nigeria
Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
49cents:
This is sadly the highest aspiration of the black man.....to own and show off the products of the white man

While i celebrate with his achievements this is a sad reminder of the value system of the black man and his perspective to success.
Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
alignacademy:

Interesting point...although perhaps not all black men are excited about G-wagons.

Don't you think financial management is a personal choice, regardless of your race?

But any how, Mercedes has just made a nice sale.

Perhaps this is part of the Nigeria-Germany trade the government keeps talking about...

2me the issue isnt buying a german made gwag or a white mans product. We aren't propsing any embargo on such bt the way its celebated sometimes by black makes it look like dats the climax and only meaning of success. Blacks dont look beyond certain level of things and thinking.
Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by kuntash: 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
49cents:
This is sadly the highest aspiration of the black man.....to own and show off the products of the white man

The sense this comment made has just made today better for me ...
Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
49cents:
that's why the distance between black people brain and gorilla is closer than gap between ur teeth..
Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
jaxxy:

2me the issue isnt buying a german made gwag or a white mans product. We aren't propsing any embargo on such bt the way its celebated sometimes by black makes it look like dats the climax and only meaning of success. Blacks dont look beyond certain level of things and thinking.

This could be a generalization.

Are you saying ALL blacks reason the same way?

What seems closer to the fact is that this young man may need wiser financial advisors.

He doesn't represent ALL black men.

I believe there are several black men who are much wealthier than this young man but choose to engage themselves in much more fruitful pursuits.
Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by ronaldbecky(m): 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
Kingwizzy16:
Congrats blood

..u no no Mercedes
Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by albacete(m): 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
49cents:

Acquisition is not the same as aspiration. His wealth was only a reward to make pc ownership along with its enterprise solutions that will shape the world become reality

Are bet9ja youths aspiring anything else but being simply rich. We must change the narrative in this age.

OK sir. I get it now.
Lol @ bet9ja youths. Even oldies are involved, believe me.
When all our artistes sing about money and women, what else do you expect the value system to be?
Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by ronaldbecky(m): 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
SmartMugu:
Zoro bawo? Does anybody know this one? Is he a singer? All of them just dey appear from no where. He's probably sitting on a car in a car dealer shop. Even if he bought it, how's that an achievement? What will the car be worth 5 years from now versus a landed property worth same amount?
chaiiiiiiii...poverty and hate no gud
Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
alignacademy:

This could be a generalization.

Are you saying ALL blacks reason the same way?

What seems closer to the fact is that this young man may need wiser financial advisors.

He doesn't represent ALL black men.

I believe there are several black men who are much wealthier than this young man but choose to engage themselves in much more fruitful pursuits.

Im sorry for the generalization. Not all black men tho bt the number comapared to the white is alarming. We do hv blacks that add great value bt hardly celebrated cos of our poor value system
Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by Theseus01(m): 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
49cents:
you are just saying total nonsense

1 Like

Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by labanj1(m): 5:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
49cents:
Walahi, this word touch me.

Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by dasauce(m): 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
Wehrey...na in you still dey Legedis everywhere, fraudster mvdafucker

Bitcoin1000:
With my signature you can buy this type of car in 6 months
Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by jamaicabakare(m): 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
49cents:

Sadist...what is ur own aspiration?

Like sey if any of ur family member buy am now...u no go famz am.

Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by jamaicabakare(m): 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
BruncleZuma:
Oga I don't want to hear later that you were on 30k salary a month ooo...

Nah Igbo man...he's wise.
Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by grandstar(m): 8:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
49cents:

Why are you so quick to tear down your own?

Majority of market men of It Igbo origin or Yoruba women drive relatively simple cars compared to their wealth.

A few show offs do not speak for the silent majority
Re: Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by grandstar(m): 8:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
Kingwizzy16:
Congrats blood

It's primarily a status symbol car. You don't actually drive one to simply move around.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' / Olamide Reacts To Angela Simmons Sexy Photo / Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.