Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky (22098 Views)

Police Officers Evacuate Corpses of Shiite Protesters Killed In Abuja [PICS] / Burial Of Shiite Members Shot Dead By Soldiers In Abuja (Photos) / Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
Nukilia:

I guess you know something we don't know on this forum. Kindly educate us on his terrorism case. Don't forget that PMB was chosen as the deal broker for BH.

Under whose influence did a wanted terrorist Ahmad Al-assir get visa to come to Nigeria to hide, if not El zazakay and his shite islamic network in Iran and lebanon? Or you think all Nigerians suffer from short memory and have forgotten the activities of IranIan diplomats in the north? All the caches of arms, ammunition and bombs discovered in an underground tank? It is just so unfortunate and a shame that the media don't follow up and give such discoveries concerning national security the kind of attention it deserves. Let El zazakay rot in hell, we don't care.

5 Likes

Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
Op, look most Nigerian haven't felt loss, real lose, they havent seen how easy it is fo r a living being to become meat in their presence, they haven't felt what it means to be dead and to alive by just a fluck of nature. They can't relate, they will always look for someone else to fight their battles, they will always give up rather than risk anything. Am sorry but nobody cares, not the government not individuals. We were brought up to keep our head down, to survive not to excel not to be free.

So if want justice, fight for your self, forget that crap called protest, no body is listening, if it means so.much to you, throw everything and chose to fight. Do this and I will join your cause I will choose to give my life in your cause, not because I don't like life but because I can't stand this evil around me, but I will never fight for those who do not know what it means to give it all to a cause. I will not fight for the average Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by daddyiel(m): 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
God bless you!!
obeleking:
I do sympathise with you, it's quite unfortunate that Nigerians including me are gripped with fear, that's while we don't speak out or protest openly without getting paid, or fight for our right. These days people tend to lock their doors when their neighbour is screaming for help during a robbery attack. The question is who do we turn to?
Ps: I don't comment on nairaland because it has lost the purpose of his creation, it is now use to spread hate and distrust among ourselves, I did this because I sincerely felt your pain. I wish your dad quick recovery soonest.

2 Likes

Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by Nukilia: 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
STARKACE:
I school in Zaria [very close to their HQ] I hope you watch the video, these officers spent hours begging those stupid people but they keep saying nonsense like "ya hussein" which means practically nothing in Islam {yeah am a Muslim} I don't support killing those people cos it's totally wrong in Islam to kill someone unjustly even if it's by mistake and that's why Islam totally shun quarrels or violence cos it's truly a religion of peace until the white invaded mid east. But holding this dude captive I totally support so it will serve as a warning to another fool thinking he can use Islam, deceive naive n ignorant people to do his will. Cos Islam is still a religion of peace

I understood there was a face-off between them, but do we all know that the military did not exhaust all the rooms available for conflict resolution. I know that the war going on in places like Syria, Yemen and in some other Islamic nations has always been between 2-3 Islamic groups. In the future, if something like this repeats itself on another group I hope we'll all applaud the military. Conflicts are a chain reaction which degenerates over time if not properly resolved.

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
calyto:
Stay there and be waiting for court order.
If you like, continue with your insane procession and you will get insane feedback like this.
If you like, run down here and start shouting...

Remember, nobody has ever been 'DEAD RIGHT'. grin grin

All I see here is a uncivil man whose hatred for the Shi'a sect overshadowed his sense of reasoning. You hate these guys so much that you damn the laws that govern the land. Unfortunately for you you'd inspire the mind that will deliver you your own portion of sadness. It will go round, I assure you.

2 Likes

Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
Xda59:

We don't have any laid down laws to punish terrorists and their lawyers can have the case thrashed in a blink of an eye in court.
Why are you calling them terrorists? Because they don't practise your brand of Islam? Because you loathe Islam so much that you wish they die by any means? What exact thing did they do that constitutes terrorism?

2 Likes

Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
Nukilia:
Same injustice await every citizen, whether you're christian, moslem, traditional worshipper APC, PDP, e.t.c
Exactly. I'm 100% sure it will go round. They just complained about the stupidity of SARS last week and they are here hailing the stupidity of the men of the army.

4 Likes

Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2017
Nukilia:

Nigerians are hoping for a better candidate but not someone like Atiku or Buhari

Not in the next elections.

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
Do you even believe that crap?? shocked shocked

STARKACE:
I school in Zaria [very close to their HQ] I hope you watch the video, these officers spent hours begging those stupid people but they keep saying nonsense like "ya hussein" which means practically nothing in Islam {yeah am a Muslim} I don't support killing those people cos it's totally wrong in Islam to kill someone unjustly even if it's by mistake and that's why Islam totally shun quarrels or violence cos it's truly a religion of peace until the white invaded mid east. But holding this dude captive I totally support so it will serve as a warning to another fool thinking he can use Islam, deceive naive n ignorant people to do his will. Cos Islam is still a religion of peace

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by Nukilia: 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Exactly. I'm 100% sure it will go round. They just complained about the stupidity of SARS last week and they are here hailing the stupidity of the men of the army.

Trust me, when it reaches the turn of everyone, if you survive then thank your stars...... We are all screwed as citizens... only few people know thata

4 Likes

Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
All the he justifications we need to retaliate against injustice and atrocities against citizens by Nigeria government led Buhari and APC government is the full agitations that will take decades before Nigeria government and political leaders recovers.

End Nigeria corrupt government impunity.

End Buhari and APC murderer government.

President Buhari is a murderer

End Nigeria army of killing innocent civilians

End SARS.
End APC
Free Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
Free Zakzaky.

All hail IPOB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by calyto: 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
Naaaaaa!

I won't because i'm not a habitual law breaker.

This country is not in a state of anomie so no man should in the name of religion, take so much laws into his hands as if there is a breakdown of law and order.

There is a difference between law as it is and law as it aught to be.

If 'law as it is' is slowing down the prosecution of a societal deviant, the president should also use law as it ought to be to enforce it.

Because he's a shiite leader does not make him more Nigerian than others are so why should people sleep in their cars in the bush on their way from Kano because he has dedicated a day or two to block a federal road?
The way you are going on social media activism, supporting a deviant, you may be the next sad one cos you might be aprehended and kept in thesame cluster with thesame person that you are agitating for.

Mind you, i am neither a muslim nor a northerner. I am just a Nigerian that has travelled round the country and knows when bad is bad

Sapiosexuality:
All I see here is a uncivil man whose hatred for the Shi'a sect overshadowed his sense of reasoning. You hate these guys so much that you damn the laws that govern the land. Unfortunately for you you'd inspire the mind that will deliver you your own portion of sadness. It will go round, I assure you.

2 Likes

Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
Nukilia:

Trust me, when it reaches the turn of everyone, if you survive then thank your stars...... We are all screwed as citizens... only few people know thata
Exactly. We are all in the mess. It is like a nuclear chain reaction involving radioactive elements with halflives of hundreds of years. None escapes until the place is cleaned up. Not even the rich.

2 Likes

Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
calyto:
Naaaaaa!

I won't because i'm not a habitual law breaker.

This country is not in a state of anomie so no man should in the name of religion, take so much laws into his hands as if there is a breakdown of law and order.

There is a difference between law as it is and law as it aught to be.

If 'law as it is' is slowing down the prosecution of a societal deviant, the president should also use law as it ought to be to enforce it.

Because he's a shiite leader does not make him more Nigerian than others are so why should people sleep in their cars in the bush on their way from Kano because he has dedicated a day or two to block a federal road?
The way you are going on social media activism, supporting a deviant, you may be the next sad one cos you might be aprehended and kept in thesame cluster with thesame person that you are agitating for.

Mind you, i am neither a muslim nor a northerner. I am just a Nigerian that has travelled round the country and knows when bad is bad

Interesting! You know when bad is bad! Interesting! So blocking federal road now amounts to terrorism? Every Friday in the north Muslims from all over Nigeria, the north especially, block federal roads. Do we call them terrorists too? And why not?

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by Saintp(m): 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
A Sunni president and a Sunni dominated army will never release a Shitte leader. The Sunnis deal with Shittes wherever they have the upper hand vice versa. Unfortunately they are using our state apparatus to fight their Sunni /Shia proxy war.

It is a dog eat dog world. When the likes of Israel deal with them, they go crazy yet they also deal with others they dominate.

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by calyto: 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
Blocking the roads for jumat prayers takes less than two hours; these shiites treck along side their kids from Kano to zaria and they will block a whole lane if not both pata pata. They also have their own military and you dare not try to move even if there is a small space to pass.

They are anti social and they dare any authority, not minding the consequences.

Sapiosexuality:
Interesting! You know when bad is bad! Interesting! So blocking federal road now amounts to terrorism? Every Friday in the north Muslims from all over Nigeria, the north especially, block federal roads. Do we call them terrorists too? And why not?

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by Nukilia: 4:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Exactly. We are all in the mess. It is like a nuclear chain reaction involving radioactive elements with halflives of hundreds of years. None escapes until the place is cleaned up. Not even the rich.

cheesy You're correct bro! Its a law of selective annihilation... The priest, Imam, lawyer, doctor, engineer, mechanic, jobless youths, employed youths, male, female... Are all preys in the making cheesy

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
calyto:
Blocking the roads for jumat prayers takes less than two hours; these shiites treck along side their kids from Kano to zaria and they will block a whole lane if not both pata pata. They also have their own military and you dare not try to move even if there is a small space to pass.

They are anti social and they dare any authority, not minding the consequences.

Weak arguments. What exactly is the problem? That they block the roads or that they blocked it for more than two hours?

I was born and bred in the north and Muslims their own military. It is a general thing. Why is Shia's different?

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
Saintp:
A Sunni president and a Sunni dominated army will never release a Shitte leader. The Sunnis deal with Shittes wherever they have the upper hand vice versa. Unfortunately they are using our state apparatus to fight their Sunni /Shia proxy war.

It is a dog eat dog world. When the likes of Israel deal with them, they go crazy yet they also deal with others they dominate.
Perfect. Exactly what is going on. That's simply the truth. Using a nations resources to further enslave themselves in Saudi worship.

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by Anulux(f): 5:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
*Plzz �kindly VOTE for DADA as the MOST INTELLIGENT* @ *The Campus Star Award And Magazine , which is Nigeria’s No 1 Student award for Excellent And emerging music artistes and entertainers.*
�Your Vote count� Click the link below�
http://africanbing.com/campus-star-award-magazine-oou-ibogun-campus/
Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by EazyMoh(m): 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
orion7:
op you seem influencial. seek an audience with alhaji atiku. join his campaign band. vote buhari out

what you need is a political intervention.

buhari has made shiek a political prisoner!!!

if there is a change in govt the shiek will be released.

mynnd44
Don't waste your time, Shi'ites consider voting as HARAM! They don't even register for voters card nor do they recite the national anthem.
They are the source of Boko Haram ideology.
I condemn the killings by the military that say and and on every other day, but you shall put 50% of the blame on your unruly and members of your religion who blocked the road with impunity.
Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by abduljabbar4(m): 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
Semper247:
Ipob miscreants supporting the suppose infidel to spite buhari are no longer around. Elzazakky should have known better when his boys were charging at the army and constituting nuisance to the society.
He should go to court because their sympathizers are now terrorists

so how does that warrant the killing of other shiites who were probably sleeping when one buratai was blocked. im a sunni but i can never support what those beasts in uniform did to the shiites. Thats how they carelessly create terrorist groups that will come back to kill more innocent people. Its sad that even some of the top imams who were my favourites, kept mute just because they were shiites.
Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by cooltola(m): 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
Problems with Nigeria mass ,corruption and balant tribalism
If an Igbo man becomes president, some Hausa and Yoruba will be complaining sha, we have a Fulani as President, some Igbos and yoruba are not happy. If Tinubu or any Yoruba become President, some Hausa and Igbos will still be complaining. Meanwhile the polithiefican are so united regardless of ethnicity, they rob us in daylight. Let us we the people unite and vote against corruption. Elect leaders with good characters; do not your vote for next President because this guy is from tribe.
Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by STARKACE(m): 5:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
StaffofOrayan:
Do you even believe that crap?? shocked shocked

dunno, ask your ignorant folks
Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
I so much hate too much grammar, start bombing those sunni Almajiri out of this planet along with their AFONJA slaves...
Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by petitejolie(f): 5:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
donofdons:
The truth is that this country Nigeria is in a hopeless state of war. I currently live in Kabul, Afghanistan and I can tell you that despite all what you hear and the taliban attacks, this place is safer than nigeria. How can human beings live in a country where people are always massacred without reason and consequences and still be quiet about it? Here, at least you know we are at war for over 15yrs.
I pity the average Nigerian because we they do not know how much the suffering is in Nigeria. Things are better in even Baluchistan region of Pakistan were there is no government presence. Nigeria may end in blood.
no doubt about ur description of Nigeria o infact no 1 on d list of lawless killers is the SARS but wat u said about being in Afghanistan, pictures or I don't believe it. oya
Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by STARKACE(m): 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Perfect. Exactly what is going on. That's simply the truth. Using a nations resources to further enslave themselves in Saudi worship.

you are really ignorant, naive and dumb, dude you a loser accept it. Cos you know notin and don't even realise it
Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
Hahaha peaceful indeed, Hey if the war breaks out between Shia and Sunni,(saudi and iran) which of the peaceful muslims would you join? Arab slave

STARKACE:
dunno, ask your ignorant folks
Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by Lawalemi(m): 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
And Femi Falana is not talking.
Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by Deeldorado: 7:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
Semper247:
Ipob miscreants supporting the suppose infidel to spite buhari are no longer around. Elzazakky should have known better when his boys were charging at the army and constituting nuisance to the society.
He should go to court because their sympathizers are now terrorists
What a foolish statement!
Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by Kbanka: 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
Thats how he finished writing the letter without stating his fathers offence.

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky by STARKACE(m): 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
StaffofOrayan:
Hahaha peaceful indeed, Hey if the war breaks out between Shia and Sunni,(saudi and iran) which of the peaceful muslims would you join? Arab slave

am a servant of Allah not an Arab slave, ain't like you that worship what you don't know about. And there is nothing like a sunni Muslim, it's either you are a Muslim or you are not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SARS Operatives After Financial Gain Not Justice ― Amnesty Intl’ / IPOB Is The Biggest Enemy Of The South-East - Adamu Garba / Buhari Administration Recalls Abdulrasheed Maina, Wanted Ex-Pension Boss Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.