Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Sarz On The Beat Narrates His Ordeal With SARS This Morning - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sarz On The Beat Narrates His Ordeal With SARS This Morning (1454 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos / Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee / Vector: I Was Aroused Kissing Seyi Shay In "Lara And The Beat" Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sarz On The Beat Narrates His Ordeal With SARS This Morning by adegunwa4real(m): 9:21am On Dec 13, 2017
Lol....when sarz on the beat meets SARS wey dey beat! Check out the popular music producer's encounter with the men of the special anti robbery squad this morning as shared on Twitter.

Read from bottom to top

Re: Sarz On The Beat Narrates His Ordeal With SARS This Morning by donstan18: 9:26am On Dec 13, 2017
Re: Sarz On The Beat Narrates His Ordeal With SARS This Morning by MrCross: 9:30am On Dec 13, 2017
Sars on the Sarz cheesy
Re: Sarz On The Beat Narrates His Ordeal With SARS This Morning by XavierBlue(m): 9:49am On Dec 13, 2017
You get luck.. It would have been SARS on your case..
Now wey people dey coin story anyhow with this SARS shit to carry make wave, make I find way drop my own before it's too late.
So last night, my neighbor, SARS official came to my house and demanded for the password of my hot-spot.. I had to.. I will subscribe again, but the beating I will get won't worth the 300 naira sub I dey do sef
#StopSARS
Re: Sarz On The Beat Narrates His Ordeal With SARS This Morning by Elnino4ladies: 9:55am On Dec 13, 2017
These guys should stop lying already.
Re: Sarz On The Beat Narrates His Ordeal With SARS This Morning by adegunwa4real(m): 10:10am On Dec 13, 2017
XavierBlue:
You get luck.. It would have been SARS on your case..
Now wey people dey coin story anyhow with this SARS shit to carry make wave, make I find way drop my own before it's too late.
So last night, my neighbor, SARS official came to my house and demanded for the password of my hot-spot.. I had to.. I will subscribe again, but the beating I will get won't worth the 300 naira sub I dey do sef
#StopSARS

Lol...make em no reason your matter o

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid And Ahmed Seen In Club, #science Students / Linda Ikeji Reacts To Claim That She Is Set To Make 1Billion Monthly On Her LITV / "Prayer Is Not What We Need In Nigeria" - Actor, Ugezu J Ugezu Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.