Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

12 Lessons I Acquired From 2017 - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 12 Lessons I Acquired From 2017 (407 Views)

Dstv Acquired TV Rights To Broadcast Fury VS Wilder On Februaray 22 / Venus Jupiter Conjunction 2017: The Planets Will Rise As One On Monday / The Lessons I Learnt From Alfred Wegner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

12 Lessons I Acquired From 2017 by dtribunal: 11:42am On Dec 13, 2017
Hey folks, the past 12 months have been a propulsion to self realization, maybe coz am far from home?! (Lol)..Lessons have been learnt and today I felt like sharing them with you guys...
My top lesson of 2017(*winks*)

1. Our lives are meaningful only if we believe it is. If you don't feel that way it is entirely your fault.

2. Life is not just a game but packs of games. Find the game you want to play, learn the rules and find a way to be successful at it (be specific).

3.Everything ends. Youth, love, life itself. And that's what makes them valuable..use the best of/from them. Don't set boundaries, don't limit yourself.!

4. Figure out a way or don't complain

5. Be a realist about the big things. Have a plan, have an artistic ambition but always have an engineers mindset...life is an open field for pragmatism!!!

6. Opinions don't define your reality...it's only assumptions/suggestions or an unclear fact. The opinion that matters most about yourself is YOURS!

7. Things always get better with time. RELAX!!

8. Everyone's journey's different...focus on yours!

9. There is nothing like failure!! You only fail when you quit!...

10. Smile, love, show some kindness. What goes around comes around...

11. Positive thoughts creates positive things...your thought process is optional!!! Develop your mind!!

12. If you focus on results changes would hardly come. Focus on change! Results would follow..( that is the ultimate principle of nature).

Remember everything is OK at the end, if it is not OK...then it is not the end. Be humble! We are only but cosmic dust privileged to have evolved through time...

#kingoOFtHeNorth
#iamyourGeoscientist
#OkonDivine

(1) (Reply)

Become A Profession In It World Today / How To Keep Your Cryptocurrency Safe From Scammers / Who Else Uses Wordpress Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.