Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Why It Is Dangerous To Talk Against Men Of God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why It Is Dangerous To Talk Against Men Of God. (1188 Views)

"It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead / Jesus Never Wore Robe: A Preaching Against Men Who Wear Women's Clothing / 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why It Is Dangerous To Talk Against Men Of God. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
I have watched how some folks use derogatory words against Men of God on this Forum. This writeup is for you.
To speak against a man of God is to bring a curse on yourself and your children.
Men of God don’t just talk. When they speak, God is forced to move. A man of God is not answerable to you, he is only answerable to God who has called and anointed him to lead his people. All throughout the Bible there are examples of how God dealt with those that rose up and spoke against God’s men such as:
When Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses, Miriam was plagued with leprosy (Num. 12:9-10).
When the people of Israel spoke against God and Moses (Num. 21:5-6), God sent fiery serpents to chastise them for their sin.
When Korah and over 250 others spoke against Moses and Aaron (Num. 16:2-3), God allowed the earth to swallow Korah and the others up.
When children mocked God’s man, Elisha (II Kings 2:22-23), God allowed two she bears to destroy 42 of the mockers.
History tells us that Pontius Pilate, who ordered Jesus’ death, died by suicide.
Judas turned against Jesus, and became so miserable about what he had done against Jesus that he killed himself (Mat. 27:5).
The thief that perished on the cross with Christ, spoke against Jesus, and did not get saved and go to heaven.
David would not go against King Saul, even though the King did wrong several times against him. David’s heart was, “The LORD forbid that I should stretch forth mine hand against the LORD'S anointed: …” I Samuel 26:11. David knew it was wrong to oppose God’s man. However, today there are many that have not the fear or respect to restrain themselves from talking against or doing ill against the leader God has placed over the local church.

And for those ignorant folks talking against spiritual law such as tithing in the Bible without knowing the origin. Hear what God said about tithing.

Malachi 3:8-11.
King James Version (KJV)
8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.
9 Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.
10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts.

#SHALOM..
Re: Why It Is Dangerous To Talk Against Men Of God. by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
the people mentioned in the bible are real men of God who did not fleece the flock.Amongst the no of pastorpreneurs propagating doctrine of demons all over the place which one amongst them was called by God?
Re: Why It Is Dangerous To Talk Against Men Of God. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
lol....the op said when men of God speaks, God is forced to move.... please op who's d boss here grin

Re: Why It Is Dangerous To Talk Against Men Of God. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
PaChukwudi44:
the people mentioned in the bible are real men of God who did not fleece the flock.Amongst the no of pastorpreneurs propagating doctrine of demons all over the place which one amongst them was called by God?

I was expecting you sir. I knw you will go against my writeup. Go and read your bible. Stop arguing blindly..
Re: Why It Is Dangerous To Talk Against Men Of God. by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
who told you pastorpreneurs are men of God? Abegi!!! Even Paul rebuked Peter.Anyone teaching heresy must be reprimanded whether you bear any title GO or Bishop
Re: Why It Is Dangerous To Talk Against Men Of God. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
PaChukwudi44:
who told you pastorpreneurs are men of God? Abegi!!! Even Paul rebuked Peter.Anyone teaching heresy must be reprimanded whether you bear any title GO or Bishop

Well you are entitled to your own opinion.
Re: Why It Is Dangerous To Talk Against Men Of God. by akeensbussy(m): 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
if you are a born again Christian, you are a man of God....and you can rebuke, correct and yagaga anybody that is not doing the right thing in the body of Christ.

We are all equally before Christ.....if we all get to heaven God will never judge you base on title...but base on your deed. if you like give and call yourself all kind of Names and titles in the name of religion. you are on your own.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Lovely Zanna And Tangara Caps At Affordable Prices / Spiritual Meaning Of Seeing A Pastor In The Dream: What It Means / Young Architect Who Designed Living Faith's Multibillion Ark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.