Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

N-power Is This True About N-tax - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Is This True About N-tax (2262 Views)

N-power Batch C: Clarification About N-power Print Out Submission / Mrs Maryam Uwais,special Adviser To The President On NSIP Talks about N-Power / N-power Is A Social Intervention Programme For The Unemployed In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power Is This True About N-tax by ekems2017(f): 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
Please I went for my verification today in Amac and I noticed that those that applied for N-Tax were few. I asked questions and was told that those that applied for the N- Tax were called for interview two months ago and even undergo a week training at Firs trainning centre in Abuja.

Pls i don't know how far this is true cos I received a message to go for my verification last Friday.
Can N-power verify this please. Thks
Re: N-power Is This True About N-tax by Salawuoladipupo: 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
Yes. Name true story
Re: N-power Is This True About N-tax by salam1(m): 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
Yea its tru, thou the training is in batches
Re: N-power Is This True About N-tax by ekems2017(f): 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
Ok thks. Pls is there hope for us that just did our verification today?

salam1:
Yea its tru, thou the training is in batches
Re: N-power Is This True About N-tax by Cute2peg(m): 6:22am On Dec 14, 2017
Please don't be offended You applied for Ntax and you went for verification... Please which verification because those for Ntax their process are quite different from others... Ntax you are meant to be invited to training school,deployed to your state revenue board.so I doubt the credibility of d process that ask Ntax applicants to go to their LGA for verification...

1 Like

Re: N-power Is This True About N-tax by ekems2017(f): 10:08am On Dec 14, 2017
This is why am confused cos that's what I heard in the verification ground yesterday. I was sent a message on Friday by 2pm to proceed with my verification which I did yesterday. So i don't know my dear

Cute2peg:
Please don't be offended You applied for Ntax and you went for verification... Please which verification because those for Ntax their process are quite different from others... Ntax you are meant to be invited to training school,deployed to your state revenue board.so I doubt the credibility of d process that ask Ntax applicants to go to their LGA for verification...
Re: N-power Is This True About N-tax by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 14, 2017
ekems2017:
This is why am confused cos that's what I heard in the verification ground yesterday. I was sent a message on Friday by 2pm to proceed with my verification which I did yesterday. So i don't know my dear

Ntax is handled by VAIDS not npower. Most ntax applicant got their training in Abuja as they were called upon after passing the oral interview.
Re: N-power Is This True About N-tax by ekems2017(f): 12:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
Thks

asuustrike2009:

Ntax is handled by VAIDS not npower. Most ntax applicant got their training in Abuja as they were called upon after passing the oral interview.
Re: N-power Is This True About N-tax by salam1(m): 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2017
ekems2017:
Ok thks. Pls is there hope for us that just did our verification today?

dere is hope my brother just wish for the best
Re: N-power Is This True About N-tax by Habibatuley23: 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
I applied for N-agro and am yet to rec
eive any substantial info apart from my first test online which I passed and got a verification code but until now nothing is heard. pls put me through.
Re: N-power Is This True About N-tax by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
ekems2017:
Thks

You're welcome

(1) (Reply)

Entry Level Job For A Fresh Graduate / Vacancy (accounting, Banking )OND / Kpmg Test Format Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.