Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,286 members, 7,780,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:40 PM

I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date (77979 Views)

Did She Deceived Me That Nobody Is Knacking Her? / She Deceived Me With Pregnancy Pls Should I Continue This Relat / The Lady I Met Online Deceived Me With A Different Picture (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by XTLikeNat777: 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
Berlyn1:
Source : @yabaleftonline
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcpFX2vFN0w/?r=wa1

Now This is funny can't stop laughing if you've experienced this before I don't mind if you share with us cheesy

lalasticlala come and share yours too

You related to Sinaj? Cute you..

Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by XTLikeNat777: 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
Berlyn1:
Source : @yabaleftonline
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcpFX2vFN0w/?r=wa1

Now This is funny can't stop laughing if you've experienced this before I don't mind if you share with us cheesy

lalasticlala come and share yours too

You related to Sinaj? Cute you..

You related to Sinaj? Cute you...
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
RickandMorty:

Go Trivia?

yeah

some 2, 3 year ago smiley
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by RickandMorty: 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

yeah

some 2, 3 year ago smiley

Did you meet Imran?
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by Alwaysking: 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2017
ogorwyne:
She isn't ugly at all. Her 'makedown' is what is making her look horrible.
Abeg shut up! she's very ugly.
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by TheBoss4real(m): 6:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
One chance!
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by Swaggzkid: 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
Ishilove:

How is this funny? What does this idiot hope to gain by shaming this girl like this? Did he have to post her picture on social media? He can stretch his crooked fingers to call her 'ugly', meanwhile I'm pretty sure he is not attractive himself. What an _imbecile

What did he even spend 35k on? I plate of jollof rice and a bottle of fanta? This is what one gets when you associate with overgrown boys.
grin

1 Like

Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by ClitoPen: 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
saintmark88:

Guy what the f is clitopen??
None of your f business
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by ClitoPen: 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
come n collect one coke for ds comment
Thanks jare....location pls
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by ClitoPen: 6:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
2dice01:
haba
Baba... You no even give am hope grin
grin grin
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by saintmark88(m): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
ClitoPen:

None of your f business

Yeah u r right... Its ur moniker not mine, but learn to take a chill pill, m not d cause of ur issues

1 Like

Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by abpaint2017(m): 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
jesuuuuuuuu
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
jaszplus12:

honestly the "painess" hit am at the right spot!
if say he give him mama 10k self the blessing for hit am at the right spot!... too bad na babe chopulate the cash!
I d tell you boss...

1 Like

Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by Aypaz: 8:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
this guy no try for the girl, must he post her picture
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by Berlyn1(f): 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
saintmark88:

Yeah u r right... Its ur moniker not mine, but learn to take a chill pill, m not d cause of ur issues
if u had taken a chill before using the 'f' word on him I am sure he would have done same

1 Like

Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by ClitoPen: 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
saintmark88:

I dey jejely on my own, u come de rudely ask for the meaning of my moniker....I told u the truth....and u r talking about having issues...
Abeg, try to dey reason properly before talking cos u are obviously the one that has serious issues here.
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by HARDDON: 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
it is this local setting with kwashiorkor infested dry rice and some bottle of beer that 35k went just for dinner? Gee, fear God.

Besides, your taste in women is so shallow... If you must eat a toad, why go for the scraggy ones? angry
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by delishpot: 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
See the place they are eating, that food no worth #1500 naira sef. He Is clearly cheap and broke. Where he spend the 35k?

1 Like

Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
See as she take resemble goat
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by adetes: 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
Mery Kay powder

Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by oxon(m): 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
spend which 35k watin she chop Gucci rice , guy from the setting on the pic you knw spend reach 3k sef ..see one guy drinking from plastic cup on the table ..
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by missyb08(f): 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
All the rants about slay queens make up n all, make them date normal babe wey no dey do heavy make up, no.
They'll still tag along the slay mamaz.

1 Like

Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by ivoryrati(m): 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
I am not doubting if the guy spent 35k o or whether the girl is ugly o, all I want to know is if the 35k was spent in that mama put joint that they use plastic cups in drinking
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by saintmark88(m): 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
ClitoPen:

I dey jejely on my own, u come de rudely ask for the meaning of my moniker....I told u the truth....and u r talking about having issues...
Abeg, try to dey reason properly before talking cos u are obviously the one that has serious issues here.

F off
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by elopico: 11:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
u dz make up artist, hmm iron will burn your cloth, u will pupu on ur body in d public... imagine as d lady take b sef
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by ogorwyne(f): 11:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
Alwaysking:
Abeg shut up! she's very ugly.
When next you are in the mood to converse with me, a simple 'hello' might fetch you my attention.

1 Like

Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by lastempero: 12:41am On Dec 14, 2017
Na with that plastic plate and that mama Sarah rice u spend the 35k.behave ur self young man.
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by nwosu1982: 4:27am On Dec 14, 2017
She beautiful and pretty. Black all d way
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by ClitoPen: 6:13am On Dec 14, 2017
saintmark88:

F off
Get lost. Fool
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by lalanice(f): 8:16am On Dec 14, 2017
afbstrategies:
If that's her picture, then something is wrong with you because nothing is wrong with her. Why cover your own face, Mr Universe?. There's nothing in the pictures shared, including his attire that would make him spend that kind of money. undecided
honestly!! I wonder how people believe such lie

1 Like

Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by Alwaysking: 8:33am On Dec 14, 2017
ogorwyne:

When next you are in the mood to converse with me, a simple 'hello' might fetch you my attention.
Big head. grin
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by Alwaysking: 8:36am On Dec 14, 2017
missyb08:
All the rants about slay queens make up n all, make them date normal babe wey no dey do heavy make up, no.
They'll still tag along the slay mamaz.
You girls keep deceiving the gullible ones with your makeups, am sure without the makeup on your face you would look like a baboon. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. / As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.