Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,147 members, 7,807,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Unlimited Web Hosting With SSL Certificate: #8k/year (limited Slots Available) - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Unlimited Web Hosting With SSL Certificate: #8k/year (limited Slots Available) (284 Views)

Super Fast, Reliable, Affordable Hosting with Free .com.ng / Affordable Hosting Company You Can Start To Use, 100% Uptime, Free SSL. E.T.C / Most Reliable Web Hosting Company Ever Seen With Free SSL 100% Uptime Guaranteed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unlimited Web Hosting With SSL Certificate: #8k/year (limited Slots Available) by Viktallbay(m): 2:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
Hi,
If you have a blog or other website, you probably understand the importance of https. Having a secured connection helps in a couple of ways.
->It increases the trust of your viewers and adds an element of credibility to your site.
->It improves your rankings on Google search
->You can collect sensitive data like debit card information from your users, securely
->Browsers like Mozilla Firefox usually give warning prompts when users try to fill forms on sites without SSL

That being said, SSL is traditionally kinda expensive and the Nigerian web hosts I know don't support Let's Encrypt which issues free SSL certificates.
I recently invested in a hosting package that allows me to host an unlimited number of websites which is being underutilized by the three websites I personally manage, and I am planning on adding a couple more websites to the package.
So if you need secure, reliable, unlimited disk space, bandwidth, MySQL and email accounts with free SSL certificate, feel free to contact me here or at viktallbay@gmail.com or 08153817868
Note:
-> You only pay after you get your cpanel login details wink
-> This package doesn't come with a domain name, but I can help you configure an existing domain name to point to this hosting package.

So, get in touch quickly as I am only planning on adding a couple websites so I don't consume too much server resources.

(1) (Reply)

Get Up To 70% Off On Siteground Web Hosting And Free Theme Installation / Web Developers In Abuja? / Website For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.