Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Ubi Franklin Welcomes His Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ubi-Ofem Back To Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Welcomes His Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ubi-Ofem Back To Nigeria (36299 Views)

Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. / Ubi Franklin Poses With His 2 Children, Jayden & Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-Ofe / Ubi Franklin's Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-Ofem (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin Welcomes His Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ubi-Ofem Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No,

She left him because she didn't love him,
She married him because her Comedian sugar daddy wasn't giving her attention any more,

She left him because of her comedian sugardaddy. Ubi was a desperate rebound who tried to buy love and found out the hard way that when a woman opens up that she doesn't love you, thank her and leave instead of trying to convince her that love grows.

She left him because everyone knew he was a hitter....he had beaten Emma Nyra severally in the past.

She left him because she was getting less deals, being married dwarfed her female celebrity status.

She left him because women are confused twàts who most times don't know what they want.

My friend go and sit down. If she was your sister, would you condone that silly act of deception? Ubi is not the kind of person to be trusted and deserves to be shot for wasting lilian's time.

3 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Welcomes His Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ubi-Ofem Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
Xisnin:
Irresponsible promiscuos man.
Don't you get the math,Dude is handsome and women with their pranks would impregnate themself stylishly and claim they are having a one night stand.Anyway all I see is a responsible Father that loves is daughter, hopefully his son would come over and we can watch competition for Daddy's love.
Re: Ubi Franklin Welcomes His Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ubi-Ofem Back To Nigeria by petitejolie(f): 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
but I liked d way dey left demselves. no noise, no drama, no speaking in unholy tongues online, no crying in online interview. u know dey re just matured about it. dey came together for the boy's dedication and birthday. ni razmataz like dey re the one and only separated couple on d planet. one kingkong and queenkong comes to mind.
Re: Ubi Franklin Welcomes His Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ubi-Ofem Back To Nigeria by ashjay001(m): 6:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
MhizzAJ:
He's a proud dad

Exactly my tots!
Re: Ubi Franklin Welcomes His Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ubi-Ofem Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
sholatech:
I guess that is why Lilian left him...
that girl is just few months older than Jayden.. I now understand y Lilian left him.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Welcomes His Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ubi-Ofem Back To Nigeria by Lilimax(f): 6:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
sholatech:
And who said Lilian has left him? I love the way he kept the tongues of these jobless mofos on social media wagging undecided Lilain and Ubi have decided to take their marriage off the social media after they reconciled. I know the the people that are instrumental to their reconciliation. BTW, they wedded in my church ... smiley

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Welcomes His Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ubi-Ofem Back To Nigeria by thunderbabs: 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
sholatech:

Yea, i guess. Dude didnt declare all his assets b4 hookin iily...lili discovered, got mad abt it, nd walked away. undecided
Re: Ubi Franklin Welcomes His Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ubi-Ofem Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
Niggas be flinging sperms to different strangers bringing different kids

3 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Welcomes His Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ubi-Ofem Back To Nigeria by oruma19: 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
He can't deny his dota na because of Lilian. Na winsh? Make Lilian pack her face for cona. What abt all d ones she has done in d past? Who doesn't have a past. She could have forgiven and forgotten then move on. Lilian is Like a child looking for a way to cry an adult now went to konk his head, u can imagine d cry...the guy messed up by lieing but Lilian could have made him her slave for Eva by forgiving.
Re: Ubi Franklin Welcomes His Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ubi-Ofem Back To Nigeria by Mryacks: 11:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
sholatech:

Think so tok...the kids are almost the same age. He was doing Lilian and the other woman the same time..
Re: Ubi Franklin Welcomes His Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ubi-Ofem Back To Nigeria by Tobium1(m): 12:29am On Dec 14, 2017
sholatech:

Your guess is as good as mine
Re: Ubi Franklin Welcomes His Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ubi-Ofem Back To Nigeria by lonelydora: 6:08am On Dec 14, 2017
sholatech:

Exactly. He was hiding it from her until she found out.
Re: Ubi Franklin Welcomes His Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ubi-Ofem Back To Nigeria by kelish(f): 7:49am On Dec 14, 2017
were she go before

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Okojie Stuns In Jumpsuit / Lanre Gentry Congratulates Gabriel Afolayan, Disses Mercy Aigbe / Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.