Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 (130529 Views)

GTBank Nationwide Massive Graduates Recruitment 2020 / 2018 Nigerian Navy (DSSC 26) Nationwide Massive Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment / Cornerstone Staffing Massive Graduate & Mid-level Job Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 27, 2018
prettyaura:
Finally...I thank God for his favour...I have been sent a congratulatory message to come and collect my appointment letter with globacom on Wednesday...Thank You God..Thank you nairalanders..Thanks to the posters of the globacom vacancy..God bless us...I use my testimony as a point of contact to those looking for job..your testimonies shall come this year in Jesus name.
Prettyaura herself......... congratulations. More testimonies!

3 Likes

Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by fuwatayo(m): 8:56am On Feb 27, 2018
prettyaura:
Finally...I thank God for his favour...I have been sent a congratulatory message to come and collect my appointment letter with globacom on Wednesday...Thank You God..Thank you nairalanders..Thanks to the posters of the globacom vacancy..God bless us...I use my testimony as a point of contact to those looking for job..your testimonies shall come this year in Jesus name.

Congrats! Do u hv d idea if its Customers care Rep or Gloworld outlet executive?
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Zinny25(f): 5:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
prettyaura:
congratulations dear... Greater heights

2 Likes

Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Sarrattah(f): 6:08am On Feb 28, 2018
Please prettyaura can you send me a private message
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Dimmame: 6:10am On Feb 28, 2018
prettyaura:
Congrats dear

1 Like

Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Rjay247: 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
Please Prettyaura can you call me 07147185427 let's talk want to confirm something's from
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by prettyaura: 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
Zinny25:
congratulations dear... Greater heights
Thank you
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by prettyaura: 10:53pm On Feb 28, 2018
Dimmame:
Congrats dear
thanks
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Bronce: 9:21am On Mar 02, 2018
Abeg! please!! How about those that took the test on 30th January, 2018 have the started sending invites for follow up interviews... Update please
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Parolz1: 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2018
Alas.....After the long anticipated wait since my follow-up interview, my invite for Business Development Executives Interview just rolled in.... Funny enough, it's a Sunday. @prettyaura, any handy heads up info?
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Whillz(m): 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
Parolz1:
Alas.....After the long anticipated wait since my follow-up interview, my invite for Business Development Executives Interview just rolled in.... Funny enough, it's a Sunday. @prettyaura, any handy heads up info?

I just got the text too bruh. Whats the business development all about
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Akkord4gov: 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2018
Parolz1:

what did u apply for initially?
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by prettyaura: 11:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
Parolz1:
no info ooo...during our own (ladies), it wasn't anything serious...just confirmation of the location we chose and the languages we can speak but u guys own might be different...good luck to you!
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by ThonyG: 10:29am On Mar 05, 2018
Parolz1:
Please who has been called on phone to prepare for the final interview but hasn't been contacted since then i.e hasn't been invited for the final interview ..... A lot of questions propping up with little or no answers.

I'm in this situation as well. I was called as well for the final interview, but I haven't heard anything from them since then. No text, nothing. Even up till now, I haven't got any feedback.
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by sonymax16(m): 5:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
Parolz1:
Why una quiet like this? Make una give us update naa.You went for the interview, how did it go? What about those that did their aptitude test on the 30th of January 2018.....any info?
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by GoldenVivi(f): 10:29am On Mar 06, 2018
You are hereby invited for an aptitude test/interview for the position of female customer care representative Scheduled to hold on Thurs. 8th March, 2018 at JKK House, 299 Ikorodu road, beside anthony bus stop, Ilupeju, Lagos.
Time: 8am. Please come along with original copy of the ffg:
1. Nysc/exemption letter (compulsory)
2. Bsc
3. CV and a valid means of ID. Globacom HR
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by GoldenVivi(f): 10:50am On Mar 06, 2018
Pls Wo was invited too.
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by hemolehayor: 10:53am On Mar 06, 2018
I got the same message also
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by sonymax16(m): 11:03am On Mar 06, 2018
A friend of mine that went for the business development executive interview told me that the interview was just about asking them if they are willing to work in some states. Some were given states in the north while some were given southern states.
cc :whilliz
Parolz1
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Dontquit: 11:15am On Mar 06, 2018
GoldenVivi:
You are hereby invited for an aptitude test/interview for the position of female customer care representative Scheduled to hold on Thurs. 8th March, 2018 at JKK House, 299 Ikorodu road, beside anthony bus stop, Ilupeju, Lagos.
2. Bsc

Invitation every now and then, those backlog they are still waiting so how far. Congrat dear may u also receive d apl.
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Parolz1: 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
sonymax16:
A friend of mine that went for the business development executive interview told me that the interview was just about asking them if they are willing to work in some states. Some were given states in the north while some were given southern states.
cc :whilliz
Parolz1

100% true, nothing serious
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by teepha: 4:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
GoldenVivi:
2. Bsc

I got the message too
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Zinny25(f): 5:19pm On Mar 06, 2018
sonymax16:

Why una quiet like this? Make una give us update naa.You went for the interview, how did it go? What about those that did their aptitude test on the 30th of January 2018.....any info?
I wrote the test on 30th of January. I have also gone for the follow up interview.
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by liztopsy: 5:28pm On Mar 06, 2018
GoldenVivi:
Pls Wo was invited too.
I also got the invite. Any ideas what to expect?
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by sonymax16(m): 6:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
Zinny25:
I wrote the test on 30th of January. I have also gone for the follow up interview.
Pls at what date were you invited for the follow up interview and have you been invited for final interview?
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Zinny25(f): 8:20pm On Mar 06, 2018
sonymax16:

Pls at what date were you invited for the follow up interview and have you been invited for final interview?
had the follow up interview on the 13th of last month. Have not been invited for the final interview
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by sonymax16(m): 8:36pm On Mar 06, 2018
Zinny25:
had the follow up interview on the 13th of last month. Have not been invited for the final interview
Ok....thanks for the response
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by teepha: 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
Any ideas on the glo test/interview questions? I have one tomorrow @ Anthony
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by liztopsy: 8:53pm On Mar 07, 2018
teepha:
Any ideas on the glo test/interview questions? I have one tomorrow @ Anthony
same here
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by bisodun1: 12:21am On Mar 08, 2018
prettyaura:
I just received d same text message..we have passed the stage already..probably we should just ignore it
please what were the questions you were asked during the test?
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by GoldenVivi(f): 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2018
I went for d test today and I was invited for d follow up interview tomorrow Pls what is it all about. What kind of question will dey ask
Re: Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 by stanoc: 5:18pm On Mar 08, 2018
GoldenVivi:
I went for d test today and I was invited for d follow up interview tomorrow Pls what is it all about. What kind of question will dey ask

Please how can I apply for this job....is it until I know someone inside?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (32) (Reply)

NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions / Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 / Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.