Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport (8999 Views)

Bola Tinubu: My Life As A Cab Driver And Security Guard: PM News / Governor Abubakar Standing In Airport Shuttle Bus / Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by Fhemmmy: 1:36pm On Apr 01, 2010
otukpo:

I think say na april fool oo.
So this is real.

Heads must roll
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 01, 2010
grafikdon:

Anybody trying to recruit a Nigerian for suicide bombing is flushing his funds down the toilet. A Nigerian sticking out his neck where there is absolutely no possibility of enjoying the fruits of his labour? That's more like the search for the cow that lays the golden eggs.
  [size=25pt]May be arik air manager dey own d man house rent[/size] grin grin grin grin
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by hardywaltz(m): 1:39pm On Apr 01, 2010
Very funny indeed. However the first black man to claim to be Jesus christ is actually from Calabar back in 1964. He was howeva disgraced when they found out he had several children from several women.
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by Fhemmmy: 1:39pm On Apr 01, 2010
odiaero:

[size=25pt]May be arik air manager dey own d man house rent[/size] grin grin grin grin

Lol
hardywaltz:

Very funny indeed. However the first black man to claim to be Jesus christ is actually from Calabar back in 1964. He was howeva disgraced when they found out he had several children from several women.

You kidding me
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by grafikdon: 1:40pm On Apr 01, 2010
Fhemmmy:

I would love to agree with you, however, times has changed and some Nigerians are now willing to die all in the name of "leaving it to the family"

Not when the end result is certain and painful death. Nigerians take risks, even when it is a question of life or death, but when the ONLY end result of that adventure is certain painful death (suicide bombing), that's not gonna happen.
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by Fhemmmy: 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2010
grafikdon:

Not when the end result is certain and painful death. Nigerians take risks, even when it is a question of life or death, but when the ONLY end result of that adventure is painful death (suicide bombing), that's not gonna happen.

OK, hope you are right oh . . .Cos Nigerians of late dey fear me oh
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by grafikdon: 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2010
Fhemmmy:

OK, hope you are right oh . . .Cos Nigerians of late dey fear me oh

That time's not come and I hope it doesn't. The first time I heard about the diaper bomber case, I was simply laughing. All I needed was "A Nigerian Suicide bomber" and the word "plane". I turned everything off and started laughing. It took me about two days to actually read the story.

So whenever a Nigerian straps himself with bombs and threatens to blow everyone up unless his demands are met, simply approach and smack the shi**t out of him and watch him bolt with his tails tucked between his legs. grin
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by kosovo(m): 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2010
undecided
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by Fhemmmy: 2:06pm On Apr 01, 2010
grafikdon:

That time's not come and I hope it doesn't. The first time I heard about the diaper bomber case, I was simply laughing. All I needed was "A Nigerian Suicide bomber" and the word "plane". I turned everything off and started laughing. It took me about two days to actually read the story.

So whenever a Nigerian straps himself with bombs and threatens to blow everyone up unless his demands are met, simply approach and smack the shi**t out of him and watch him bolt with his tails tucked between his legs. grin

Ok . . . . .I will say u said so.
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by hardywaltz(m): 2:09pm On Apr 01, 2010
@Fhemmmy, i'm kidding. Unfortunately its in a Nigerian history book we have in the village, but maybe u can google it (i'm using mobile phone). He was a fraudster plying his trade in Lagos (but from Calabar) back in the 60s.
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by Fhemmmy: 2:12pm On Apr 01, 2010
hardywaltz:

@Fhemmmy, i'm kidding. Unfortunately its in a Nigerian history book we have in the village, but maybe u can google it (i'm using mobile phone). He was a fraudster plying his trade in Lagos (but from Calabar) back in the 60s.

Ummmmmm
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by deb(m): 2:20pm On Apr 01, 2010
At first I did not want to visit the thread because I thought it was April fool
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by Fhemmmy: 2:31pm On Apr 01, 2010
deb:

At first I did not want to visit the thread because I thought it was April fool

Lol
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by meetmuyiwa(m): 2:49pm On Apr 01, 2010
I think the man is just stupid, is that how his fellow terrorist do attack. he should have gone to the runway and park in front of a plane landing or taking off.
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by Gunnaz007: 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2010
Clap for your head.

^^ My friend shatttap diaaaaa!!! He shuda pulled that stunt at the uyo airport, not m.e. airport calabar!!!

The picture of the incedence reminds one of a western movie scene cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by Fhemmmy: 2:52pm On Apr 01, 2010
meetmuyiwa:

I think the man is just silly, is that how his fellow terrorist do attack. he should have gone to the runway and park in front of a plane landing or taking off.

The man just wanted his own 5 mins of fame jare
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by Bukittes(f): 3:07pm On Apr 01, 2010
If this thread is not April fool then this guy is the silliest of all men!!!
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by Fhemmmy: 3:08pm On Apr 01, 2010
Bukittes:

If this thread is not April fool then this guy is the silliest of all men!!!

He needs his brain checked
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by Abuloma80(f): 3:23pm On Apr 01, 2010
THIS IS A CASE OF "YANGA DE SLEEP WAHALA GO WAKE AM" OR ABI "WAHALA DE SLEEP YANGA GO WAKE AM" WHICH IS WHICH? HONESTLY I WEEP 4 HIM, 4 HIS DEED OR MISDEED!
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by Fhemmmy: 3:27pm On Apr 01, 2010
Abuloma80:

THIS IS A CASE OF "YANGA DE SLEEP WAHALA GO WAKE AM" OR ABI "WAHALA DE SLEEP YANGA GO WAKE AM" WHICH IS WHICH? HONESTLY I WEEP 4 HIM, 4 HIS DEED OR MISDEED!

Waste of tears
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by gidson12(m): 3:47pm On Apr 01, 2010
Nigerians are still novice in d act of terrorism, we have other vices that we are very good n skillfull in. Well d guy na calabar wetin u go expect b4, dem n hausa na almost d same type of brain dem get
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by Fhemmmy: 3:58pm On Apr 01, 2010
Na wa oh ^^^
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by tkb417(m): 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2010
chei
na wa grin grin grin

i for don take off if to say i dey there make plane no go explode like we see in those yankee films
chei grin grin
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by Fhemmmy: 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2010
Na real serious security breach and cant wait to see what the govt would do
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by hakanai(m): 4:29pm On Apr 01, 2010
that look like the chap was trying to park the right beside the plane.guys it is possible his target is on board the plane. grin cheesy
LOL
hunger dey fire me, if it last long i may consider this option o!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by Rastamann: 4:32pm On Apr 01, 2010
Nigerian government and the politicians should wake up and show little concern for the suffering masses. There is enough fustration, sufferings, poverty, hunger, insecurity, etc in Nigeria and nothing is being done to address these problems instead our so called rulers are there embezzling public fund. When you drive a goat to the wall, the goat will turn and face you. This is just the begining, more is still going to come if nothing is done to alleviate the suffering of the poor masses.
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by Fhemmmy: 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2010
i am waiting to see that day too that they will show they give a damn ^^^
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by sirp2007: 4:39pm On Apr 01, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Waste of tears

PLS lets desist from insulting entire ppl/ tribe jus because of the act of few disgrunted element from that ppl/tribe.When the U S called us terrorist because of mutallab we were all furious .The problem we have is not tribal but political.This guy is venting is anger on our corrupt politician.
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by akwaowoudo(m): 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2010
Everything sums up to display of Nigeria's insecurity.
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by Fhemmmy: 5:09pm On Apr 01, 2010
sir-p2007:

PLS lets desist from insulting entire ppl/ tribe jus because of the act of few disgrunted element from that ppl/tribe.When the U S called us terrorist because of mutallab we were all furious .The problem we have is not tribal but political.This guy is venting is anger on our corrupt politician.

Check all my 15,000 comments on NL and you will see no insult to fellow NLers, i dont get involve in such.
BTW . . .That was not an insult, only saying no need to cry for such individual, hope you get now?
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by Gunnaz007: 5:58pm On Apr 01, 2010
gidson12:

Nigerians are still novice in d act of terrorism, we have other vices that we are very good n skillfull in. Well d guy na calabar wetin u go expect b4, dem n hausa na almost d same type of brain dem get

My friend, Calabar is not in Akwa ibom!! You read that the guy is from Akwa ibom!!! So if it was someone from Osun state or Kogi or Anambra or Kaduna that carried out the attack at d airport in calabar, you would now dubb the person calabar?

It is an open and widely accepted fact that calycit is the most peaceful place to recide in naija because the people are peace loving!! All the people reciding in caly are aware of this irrespective of the state they hail from and when they come into town they just have to comply with the peaceful atmosphere in d city of calabar wink, so you cant come here and equate the good people of calabar with d violent nature of some hausa peeps angry angry angry
Re: Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport by Fhemmmy: 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2010
^^^ Ummmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Allow Biafrans To Go, Britain Pleads After Confirming That Niger Delta Avengers / No Budgetary Provision For 2014 NIS Recruitment – Paradang / FG Playing Politics With Niger Delta Dialogue – MEND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.