Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

The Nigerian Ports Authority Hereby Clarifies Secret Recruitment Report - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Ports Authority Hereby Clarifies Secret Recruitment Report (14726 Views)

Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment / Secret Recruitment: NNPC Abandons 10,000 Applicants / NPA Begins Secret Recruitment Against Presidential Directive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Ports Authority Hereby Clarifies Secret Recruitment Report by Ginaruby: 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
The Nigerian Ports Authority hereby clarifies a report in the Monday, December 11, 2017 edition of Daily Sun with the headline: “NPA commences secret staff recruitment”

The report insinuated that the Authority has embarked on some secret recruitment against directives by President Muhammadu Buhari that Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDA’s) of government should embargo fresh recruitments.

The Authority states that nothing could be farther from the truth as this process started over one year ago as evident in advertisements for recruitment placed in the November 11, 2016 editions of Daily Sun, The Nation and Daily Trust newspapers. This exercise also followed the procedure laid down by the Federal Government. In accordance with extant requirements by Nigerian laws, the NPA observed the following processes:

The vacancies were widely advertised in national dailies and examination conducted across the six geo political zones of the country by reputable consultants
The vacancies were also well publicized on the recruitment portal of the Authority’s website
The Federal Character Commission (FCC) is fully involved in this recruitment exercise.
Interviews took place across the six geo-political locations
The management of the NPA reassures all Nigerians of its commitment of the rule of law and compliance to government rules, regulations and directives across board.

Abdulllahi Goje

General Manager,
Corporate &Strategic Communications

Source : http://nigerianports.gov.ng/2017/12/12/npa-dispels-rumours-of-secret-employment-interviews/

Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Seun

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Nigerian Ports Authority Hereby Clarifies Secret Recruitment Report by miqos02(m): 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2017
Seen
Re: The Nigerian Ports Authority Hereby Clarifies Secret Recruitment Report by Solmax(m): 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2017
Here they are claiming it all started last year...
Forgetting to say that the slots where shared to the Connected and High Bidders...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Nigerian Ports Authority Hereby Clarifies Secret Recruitment Report by iVentHub(m): 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
We know the flow, secret recruitment here and there but when the info is leaked to the public it automatically becomes a rumour. They promised 3 million jobs, prolly 3 million “secret” recruitment. Just a pity we are apparently reduced to Buhari and Atiku in 2019

6 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Ports Authority Hereby Clarifies Secret Recruitment Report by Abbeyme: 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
Wind don blow
Re: The Nigerian Ports Authority Hereby Clarifies Secret Recruitment Report by policy12: 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
Abdul-Lie a cousin to Lie Mohammad, I am not surprise.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Nigerian Ports Authority Hereby Clarifies Secret Recruitment Report by olatade(m): 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
They'll always come up with an explanation

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Ports Authority Hereby Clarifies Secret Recruitment Report by Elslim: 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
there is an iota of truth in every rumour
Re: The Nigerian Ports Authority Hereby Clarifies Secret Recruitment Report by hoebamaa(m): 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
miqos02:
Seen
The post had finally reach the permanent site. ..oya modify

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Ports Authority Hereby Clarifies Secret Recruitment Report by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
The ongoing secret recruitment under buhari is very disturbing.This is a man whom they say has integrity. undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Ports Authority Hereby Clarifies Secret Recruitment Report by tstx(m): 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
ok
Re: The Nigerian Ports Authority Hereby Clarifies Secret Recruitment Report by three: 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
But it's secret na!

Mtchew! angry

One Year ongoing recruitment. Abi d candidates want to finish NYSC first or what?

6 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Ports Authority Hereby Clarifies Secret Recruitment Report by eagleeye2: 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
policy12:

Abdul-Lie a cousin to Lie Mohammad, I am not surprise.
Abdullahi.... Abdul, ala la n' ihi... Abdul own don finish.
Re: The Nigerian Ports Authority Hereby Clarifies Secret Recruitment Report by Ugoeze2016: 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
Okay ooo

Please check my signature to buy and sell phones, laptops
Re: The Nigerian Ports Authority Hereby Clarifies Secret Recruitment Report by Stalwert: 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
It is clear ipob news stand is learning work from cownu the father of lies. The report contradicted itself severally butvpigs and idiots still believdnit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Ports Authority Hereby Clarifies Secret Recruitment Report by osazeeblue01: 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
What a Country......
Re: The Nigerian Ports Authority Hereby Clarifies Secret Recruitment Report by Mobsync(m): 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
Recruitment since November 11 last year? When 2018 is already around the corner?

Abegi, The Sun is right. This is secret recruitment.

That said, most of the commenters above me are cunts. We're discussing serious issues here and all they have to say is Ipob, Buhari, PDP, APC bla bla bla. The earlier you all realize that these guys don't care about you, the better. Idiats.

7 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Ports Authority Hereby Clarifies Secret Recruitment Report by jokrack(m): 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
N.a. wa o
Re: The Nigerian Ports Authority Hereby Clarifies Secret Recruitment Report by Originality007: 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
I know they will come with a report to deny it, While Abdulai, Bello, Alimat, Sani, Abubaka, Ibrahim etc don already resume for work.... One Nigeria is a Joke

5 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Ports Authority Hereby Clarifies Secret Recruitment Report by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
who are they fooling. Anything can happen in a country that has no laws
Re: The Nigerian Ports Authority Hereby Clarifies Secret Recruitment Report by joenor(m): 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
is okay, thank for clearing the air.
Re: The Nigerian Ports Authority Hereby Clarifies Secret Recruitment Report by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Ports Authority Hereby Clarifies Secret Recruitment Report by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
Bigot.You will always find someone to blame to save your face.
Stalwert:
It is clear ipob news stand is learning work from cownu the father of lies. The report contradicted itself severally butvpigs and idiots still believdnit.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Ports Authority Hereby Clarifies Secret Recruitment Report by chinawapz(m): 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
Meaning??
Re: The Nigerian Ports Authority Hereby Clarifies Secret Recruitment Report by Aieboocaar(m): 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
*enters thread!!!

Chai this APC government taya me!!!

Everyone is now acting above the law because they know the president only barks but don't bite!!!!

wetin concern me sha!!

*leaves thread!!
Re: The Nigerian Ports Authority Hereby Clarifies Secret Recruitment Report by SalamRushdie: 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
Why exactly are they holding interviews for a Federal govt parastatal that has to do with sea Ports in a private hotel (Tahir Guest Palace) based in Kano state as state with no port or NPA station and why were the secret candidates all of Northern extraction ...The nepotism in the Buhari govt jas become too glaring to ignore

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Ports Authority Hereby Clarifies Secret Recruitment Report by Standardcosting(m): 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
iVentHub:
We know the flow, secret recruitment here and there but when the info is leaked to the public it automatically becomes a rumour. They promised 3 million jobs, prolly 3 million “secret” recruitment. Just a pity we are apparently reduced to Buhari and Atiku in 2019
Don't say so

Its not 2018 talk more of 2019

We can still have other credible candidates to run

For now I'm voting neither...

Even Kowa is better than those two old men!
Re: The Nigerian Ports Authority Hereby Clarifies Secret Recruitment Report by fatima8855(m): 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
my people if u are not lucky to be among the selected ones pls let go off u. pray for the best ur time will surely come.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Ports Authority Hereby Clarifies Secret Recruitment Report by obinnajr(m): 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
MAKE I FIRST OCCUPY SPACE FIRST
Re: The Nigerian Ports Authority Hereby Clarifies Secret Recruitment Report by RALPHOW(m): 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
Truly , I saw the advert and the positions were clearly stated.
However I don't know if the positions were allocated to guys connected to politicians.
Moreover If the position were allocated to some connected guys, they are still Nigerians looking for job.
The only question is whether they are competent hands.
It is better than the PDP days when nobody will be employed but ghost workers.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Ports Authority Hereby Clarifies Secret Recruitment Report by bedspread: 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
HOPE NO ONE BLAMED GEJ!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Ports Authority Hereby Clarifies Secret Recruitment Report by miqos02(m): 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
hoebamaa:
The post had finally reach the permanent site. ..oya modify
I no get anything to modify. Pls EPP me

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise / PZ Cussons Group Interview Tips (URGENT!!!) / A Thread For Nigerian Army Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.