Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,724 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Rccg Go Speaks On Make Up, Jewelry, Wifs Etc - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg Go Speaks On Make Up, Jewelry, Wifs Etc (1184 Views)

RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. / See What Pastor E.A. Adeboye Speaks On Make-up, Jewelry, wigs & bleached / RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Want You To Call Him "Daddy" But The Bible Says Otherwise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rccg Go Speaks On Make Up, Jewelry, Wifs Etc by bedspread: 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
NOTE:Am not so sure if this was by Pastor EA ADEBOYE, but I was sent this on WhatsApp....

PASTOR E.A. ADEBOYE OF RCCG SPEAKS ON MAKE-UP, JEWELLERY, WIGS & BLEACHED HAIR.
Below are the details of what he said:
The elders have a say, "if children of the same mother enters into a room to talk and come out smiling, they have not told each other the truth." Alright, so in the next 3 minutes, you might not be smiling as I am going to tell you the truth, because am your daddy. Strictly speaking I have searched the scripture, there is nowhere that I have found where it is written, if you wear make-up, you will go to hell or you will not make it to heaven, I can’t find it in the Bible. It is not to be found anywhere at all, but I have done my own research.
There are two places in the whole Bible where references were made to painting of face, only two places, and the two places are bad. One of the places talked about Jezebel. How many of you will name your daughter Jezebel? 2 Kings 9:30, the day Jezebel was going to die, she did make up properly, painted her face, dented her face with jewelries, but at the end of the day, dog ate her.
The second place is in Jeremiah 4:29-30 where God was speaking in anger to daughters of Zion, He says, "when I make up my mind to deal with you, you can paint your face as you like, it is not going to deliver you." Read it, you have your Bible to read. Those are the only two places I found, and they are terrible references.
Now as far as am concerned, it is up to you to decide how you want to look, you want to make up, you want to paint yourself, you are at liberty.
If for any reason whatsoever God decides not to allow you to enter heaven, sorry o!!!
The point I'm making is this, nobody ever add sugar to honey. Have you seen anybody adding sugar to honey? Anytime you see a piece of furniture that is painted, wooden furniture that is painted, the wood is inferior. When the wood is ebony, nobody paints it, no no no. I think children of God should realise they are precious enough, by the special grace of God and by the shed blood of Jesus Christ. They are honey, they don’t need sugar.
Some people go about in the name of fashion wearing wigs. I'm not being judgemental at all. This is not law, there is no where in the Bible which says if you wear wigs, you can't make it to heaven. But this hair that you are wearing, from whose head was it cut? Do you know who was the original owner of the hair? Do you know what kind of anointing is in that hair? It is put in the most important part of your body, the head!!! "Thou anointed my head." Things are so bad now that some ladies comes for ordination with wigs on. I always asked them, which one do you want me to anoint, the wig or the head? I told you, you will not smile by the time I finished. I have not been legalistic, I have not said thou shall not wear wig. I'm only talking to my daughters, my own children.
I read something in the book of Revelation 7:1-3. Some angels were sent from heaven to deal with the inhabitants of the world, after the rapture, the Bible says, "I heard the Almighty God said, before you begin to deal with people, let me mark them, let me seal them on their forehead, so that we know those that the bullet should not hit."
What we wear matters. Why do you think the army wear uniforms? It is so that they will not accidentally shoot their own members. Can God recognize you at a glance, that is, as a child of God? Some people say it does not matter, and that what is inside is what is important, I agree with the last part, but what is inside will show outside. it will show on the outside, it will show, don’t let anybody deceive you.
When I became General Overseer, I brought a group of teachers to come and teach in the Bible College and they began to teach series of things I did not bargain for. They were teaching that God is not interested in the outside, He is interested in the inside, this man (the G. O.) is legalistic, he is too strict. So I went to Oyingbo market to buy two oranges, one ripe and the other green all over. My Bible students were beginning to turn to rebels and God gave me wisdom, so I stood before the class and I said, which of this oranges will you take if I ask you to pick one? They all pointed at the yellow and ripe one, and I said why? They said because that one is going to be the sweeter one. How do you know when you have not seen the inside? They all said what is inside the orange portrays and shows what is reflecting outside. An orange is sweet from the appearance because its inside is sweet and vice versa to unripe oranges....
It was at this point His passed the real message to his people and the Holy Spirit gave them change of heart afterwards.
People of God, God cannot be mocked, you cannot begin to tell people that God only dwells in the heart of man, seeks the heart alone and not the facial appearance, It is A LIE FROM THE PIT OF HELL !!! ...
You cannot sit on the fence, it either you are cold or hot... Say no to FASHION OF HELL ... Why not be and remain the way God created you? Why are you adding to what God has created? In other words, you are telling God that, "God ooh, see you are senseless to have created me this way I am, I am going to recreate myself back with make ups." (God forbid).
May you not be an enemy of God. Amen. "Let your dressing be in modest apparell, not of painting of face or using of gold ,necklaces or earrings, but of pure heart , shamefacedness and modesty."
Have you considered Jezebel in the Bible? She was a perfect example of the usage of all these things, and she made all these things of demonic value. May you not be among her descendants in Jesus mighty name. Let your watchword be ''WORLDLINESS FORBIDDEN." Instead of the world copying good things from us (believers), we the believers are the one copying bad things from the world! Very shameful and pathetic!
Remember, "friendliness with the world equals to enmity with God.
Beware of the end time vices and change your ways now!pls send it to all Ladies and women
*A Generation of Young Christians:*
_1. We are always right and we never *accept correction*. A corrector is seen as an enemy._
*2.* We love to sing in Church, but *do not read our Bible* at home.
*3.* We are full of *lust, sensuality and emotions* and we call it love.
*4.* We want to have wonderful marriages, but by the time we are 25 years we've already spent almost ten years in relationships. Sometimes, we may have had *more* boy lovers and girl lovers than even our parents.
*5.* Sexual activities are *now part of our relationships* calling it romance.
*6.* We want to be rich in life, meanwhile, we *spend all our finances on the latest ipads, iphone, laptops, cameras, smartphones, etc,* which in many cases we uses less than 30% of their functions.
*7.* We do not pay our *tithes and offerings* claiming we are students.
*8.* We say we are Christian men & women but *dress like hollywood stars* and we call it fashion.
*9.* We love *pleasures* rather than God.
*10.* In Church you will see us with our hands lifted up singing slow songs which we call worship but *on our phones in our pockets,* you will see pics of naked and half naked women, hip hop, Antichrist, etc and we have a nice way of justifying it.
*11.* We are hardly convicted when we go to Church because *our hearts have been hardened* by the deceitfulness of sin and pride.
But God foresaw these and warned us in 2 Timothy 3 That *In the last days men and women will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power.*
We need to change our ways, we have *no excuse on judgement day.* You can forward if u Jwant to. But I know u wouldn't because is not funny. _share Jesus today to save yourself and the world at Large_*BIBLICAL TRUTH*
Re: Rccg Go Speaks On Make Up, Jewelry, Wifs Etc by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Rccg Go Speaks On Make Up, Jewelry, Wifs Etc by topsam1(m): 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
@OP summary plz
Re: Rccg Go Speaks On Make Up, Jewelry, Wifs Etc by chidexangee: 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
okay
Re: Rccg Go Speaks On Make Up, Jewelry, Wifs Etc by TheNazarene: 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
It's a very good message of correction with good examples/references.
Re: Rccg Go Speaks On Make Up, Jewelry, Wifs Etc by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 14, 2017
In essence, ladies stay away from make up,jeweleries e.t.c. Go natural with the way God created you. You look more beautiful no wonder the bible in Psalm 139:14 talks about you. You are made in the image of God.
Re: Rccg Go Speaks On Make Up, Jewelry, Wifs Etc by hakeem4(m): 1:43am On Dec 14, 2017
The Bible and Koran are just a myth . It’s like me writing a story of how the clouds were close to we humans and one man ate Eba but was too lazy to wash his hands, so he used the cloud to clean his hands and the cloud became angry and went up far away from us

1 Like

Re: Rccg Go Speaks On Make Up, Jewelry, Wifs Etc by Bukolar1(f): 6:26am On Dec 14, 2017
wow. so baba have really searched every corner of the bible and could discover make up is not that right buh yet to come across Deut 14:22-29 referring to tithes? It is well sir.
Re: Rccg Go Speaks On Make Up, Jewelry, Wifs Etc by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2017
lalasticlala mynd44 seun
This needs to be viewed by more people
FP please
Re: Rccg Go Speaks On Make Up, Jewelry, Wifs Etc by braivheart: 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2017
joshuakdboy:
lalasticlala
mynd44
seun

This needs to be viewed by more people

FP please

Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Incusbus/succubus Demon, Spirit Husbands/wives As A Christian / Covid 19: Pastor Adeboye Donates Ventilators / Will The Church Go Through The Great Tribulation? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.