Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo (44184 Views)

Senate Presidency: Goje’s Withdrawal Divides PDP Caucus / Speakership: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Members Elect Of PDP Caucus(photos) / Senate PDP Caucus ‎To Meet Fayose, Demands Assault Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by goodies4life(f): 6:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
Every yoruba man is unstable; like the trouble sea can never be trusted am sorry but is the truth.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by Guyman02: 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
What this means is that South South people have realized that Igbos are not their problem nor enemies as portrayed for many years by the Yoruba controlled media.
You can predict where an Igbo man stands but Yorubas are hydra headed when it comes to politics. Even the North does not trust them, they northerners respect the Igbos more than the Yorubas

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by engineerboat(m): 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
superstar1:
Somebody should inform Wike that Yorubas do not forget.

Ask the Drunken Master of Otuoke. His words of 2012 haunted him in 2015.

Be assured, these words will haunt Wike in 2019, when we shall revisit the matter and re-quote him verbatim.

Ki ni isoro awa ono Yoruba gan

Bawo la se ma nse bi eleyi gan ni.

Nigna ti yoruba nikan gbe Eni mefa sile.

Ko si eni ti o fe teriba fun enikankan laarin won

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by elenungboro: 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
What an insult to Yoruba race! (Emi koni fi owo osi juwe Ile Baba mi) meaning I will not use left hand describe the house of my father. I don't blame Wike, is those yoruba in PDP that cause that nunentity to open his mouth anyhow. Anyway I am not surprise to hear that from him, that is how he talked to his elders in rivers. My advice to the remaining south west (Omo Odua) in PDP is to decamp and join another party that have respect for other tribes. PDP is now belong to SE an SS and not Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by chuksanambra: 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
I am very happy that Wike said this. Let him say more of it and even wax it into a record.

2019 is already here, PDP would cry blood.

For the flatheaded pigs urging Wike on, you're all political suicide bombers. Your region is politically worthless and you want to ruin PDP the way you ruined GEJ. Everyone you support is bound to suffer bad luck.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by eagleeye2: 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
superstar1:
Somebody should inform Wike that Yorubas do not forget.

Ask the Drunken Master of Otuoke. His words of 2012 haunted him in 2015.

Be assured, these words will haunt Wike in 2019, when we shall revisit the matter and re-quote him verbatim.
Will hunt him in Rivers State?
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
Arewa APC has rejected them, South east and south south has kicked them out of PDP, seems like Awolowo's are going into political oblivion.. political prostitution no good oooO

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by chuksanambra: 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
elenungboro:
What an insult to Yoruba race! (Emi koni fi owo osi juwe Ile Baba mi) meaning I will not use left hand describe the house of my father. I don't blame Wike, is those yoruba in PDP that cause that nunentity to open his mouth anyhow. Anyway I am not surprise to hear that from him, that is how he talked to his elders in rivers. My advice to the remaining south west (Omo Odua) in PDP is to decamp and join another party that have respect for other tribes. PDP is now belong to SE an SS and not Nigeria.

Rara, I disagree. PDP must be totally ruined.

Let the remaining Yorubas in PDP remain there and ensure that the party is properly buried.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by engineerboat(m): 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
elenungboro:

Its never real or done that way.

Awon mefa nikan ni South west as against 1 south south.

They were adviced to choose one person. They refused.

What elese do they want.

From 2015 it has been from one crisis to the other

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by wingmanII: 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
Rubbish. Paid APC goons. Nobody insulted anybody.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by chuksanambra: 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
wingmanII:
Rubbish. Paid APC goons. Nobody insulted anybody.

Wike never denied this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by engineerboat(m): 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
chuksanambra:
I am very happy that Wike said this. Let him say more of it and even wax it into a record.

For the flatheaded pigs urging Wike on, you're all political suicide bombers. Your region is politically worthless and you want to ruin PDP the way you ruined GEJ. Everyone you support is bound to suffer bad luck.

Ki larakunrin yi n so bayi
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by engineerboat(m): 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
chuksanambra:

Wike never denied this.

where did u hear him said that.

Show us the audio or video evidence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by wingmanII: 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
chuksanambra:

Why the moniker, chuks instead of afonjaosun or something of that nature. You dey shame?

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by superstar1(m): 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2017
eagleeye2:

Will hunt him in Rivers State?

Mr. Oga, read with your coke-bottle glasses on. It is haunt and not hunt.

Kindly consult Google if you do not.know the difference and fortunately Google will not charge consultancy fee.
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by imam07: 6:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
Guyman02:
What this means is that South South people have realized that Igbos are not their problem nor enemies as portrayed for many years by the Yoruba controlled media.
You can predict where an Igbo man stands but Yorubas are hydra headed when it comes to politics. Even the North does not trust them, they northerners respect the Igbos more than the Yorubas
Why will they not respect the ibos. Remember the trust u had for each others that led the north slaughter your forefathers in civil war. Yoruba gentility has made the se/as mouths as if they ate draw soup. This is not the best time start giving yourself issues with other tribes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by eagleeye2: 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
superstar1:

Mr. Oga, read with your coke-bottle glasses on. It is haunt and not hunt.

Kindly consult Google if you do not.know the difference and fortunately Google will not charge consultancy fee.
Let me rephrase;
Will haunt him in Rivers State
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by chuksanambra: 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
wingmanII:

Why the moniker, chuks instead of afonjaosun or something of that nature. You dey shame?

Ask Rotimi (Amaechi) of rivers or Ojo (Madueke).

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by superstar1(m): 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
engineerboat:

Ki ni isoro awa ono Yoruba gan

Bawo la se ma nse bi eleyi gan ni.

Nigna ti yoruba nikan gbe Eni mefa sile.

Ko si eni ti o fe teriba fun enikankan laarin won

Ti o ba wu won, won le gbe eniyan ogoorun s'ile, iyen o d'ifa fun omo irankiran kan to n ro iro lati ma so isokuso si Yoruba.

Yi o ba babanla baba re. Oju a tun ra ri ni 2019, iyen owe akalamago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by edupedia: 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
powerkey:
I thought Yorubas don't care about PDP?

I thought they said they are sophisticated?

Wike just thought the Yorubas politics 101.

How much have Yorubas contributed to the survival of PDP?

How much are the willing to contribute to the progress of and for the future of PDP?

Will they not sale out PDP again to APC come 2019.

...not surprised by what u say...they are typical,nonsensical,egoistical statements of pigs...keep deceiving PDP and yourselves till u vote for APGA IN 2019....nonsense and ingredient...

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by superstar1(m): 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
eagleeye2:

Let me rephrase;
Will haunt him in Rivers State

When PDP loses woefully, his words will haunt him and the loss will hurt him

Yorubas do not forget. Even if it will take 200years, they will extract their pound of flesh at a time you least expected.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by olutunde12(m): 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
What is certain is that wike said tbe yorubas have never contributed anything to the pdp. I wonder where se and ss were when ojuku divided their votes between pdp and apga during obj second term and pdp won in all yoruba states. I hate what he said with passion but I CANNOT vote fot Buhari. If worst comes to worst, I will vote another party. I mean any other one not apc, not pdp. Even if i know such a party cannot win.
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by edupedia: 6:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
Guyman02:

...keep dreaming and writing fiction till u vote for APGA IN 2019...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by Beedude(m): 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
goodies4life:
Every yoruba man is unstable; like the trouble sea can never be trusted am sorry but is the truth.
I wanted to say ur skull is full of relaxer. But i wont abuse u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by edupedia: 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
goodies4life:

...am also sorry to know that u should be an inmate at Yabaleft...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by imam07: 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
This is a suicide mission for PDP.
The same mistake Ojukwu,Gej was making that they did not know how it will end.
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by eagleeye2: 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
superstar1:

When PDP loses woefully, his words will haunt him and the loss will hurt him

Yorubas do not forget. Even if it will take 200years, they will extract their pound of flesh at a time you least expected.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
His words will only Haunt, hurt or hunt the Nigerian masses as it has always been. The elites and ruling class which Wike, Obj and Bode George belongs to will keep smiling to the banks. While faceless nonentities will keep supporting tribal politics.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by goaldynman(m): 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
jrusky:
If truly wike actually took the swipe on SW PEOPLE in pdp I think that is wrong. I guess by now wike should be matured enough that sometime you don't talk too much let your action but when too much blabla their is no way you won't fall off the cliff and get injure.

Anything tribal rant or attack I hate with passion because it doesn't make someone a responsible someone. No one was born perfect every tribe has their flaws no need taken harsh swipe on people because of one foolish reasons.

Wike make big mistake if he actually said such, a leader don't talk blabla a leader must be very reserved. Their is no way anybody can chase out SW in Nigeria political game it won't work take it or leave it because the understanding between them and north is binding and these region understand each other a lot. No northern man will cede power to anyone in South if he or she is not from SW take it or leave it.

Pls if you are from my region(SE) I beg you don't make any comment on this issue because we have said biafra or nothing so just feck off please let the true Nigerians argues it out between themselves ok or thunder will hire you.

Fvck off you hypocritical Afonjah! You are a coward that's why you feign to come from southeast, whereas you are from south.waste!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by Pauladex(m): 6:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
Let them have PDP carcass, both wike and his new chairman will enter silent mood after election.
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by superstar1(m): 6:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
eagleeye2:

His words will only Haunt, hurt or hunt the Nigerian masses as it has always been. The elites and ruling class which Wike, Obj and Bode George belongs to will keep smiling to the banks. While faceless nonentities will keep supporting tribal politics.

Yes we support tribal politics. That is why we shall remember his words on.the day of reckoning and we will gladly remind him and his looting party.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by toro92: 6:36pm On Dec 13, 2017

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by imam07: 6:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
goaldynman:

Fvck off you hypocritical Afonjah! You are a coward that's why you feign to come from southeast, whereas you are from south.waste!!
Continue. Do u have other things to say? I know u don't have except the word COWARD you people without any genue history always say.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Customized Attire Dino Melaye Wore To The Senate Plenary Session (Photos) / Nigerian Soldier, Hussaini, Killed In A Boko Haram Ambush In Zamfara (Photos) / Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.