Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo (44188 Views)

Senate Presidency: Goje’s Withdrawal Divides PDP Caucus / Speakership: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Members Elect Of PDP Caucus(photos) / Senate PDP Caucus ‎To Meet Fayose, Demands Assault Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by toro92: 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by MrMakaveli20(m): 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
deomelllo:
lol @ congress of Yoruba Sons and Daughters within the Peoples Democratic Party. Who dash you?

What are you doing inside PDP to start with.

Useless people.
I'm surprised to find them in the PDP. they should continue nesting in the APC. Afterall, their betraying tendencies landed us in this PMB mess we are in.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by hooklover: 6:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
Let Wike and the Yoruba betrayers at home know that we will
never play the role of a second fiddle to anyone. We are proud of our heritage.
We are proud of our achievements across this nation. We do respect the feelings and the tradition of other people. Surely, we will never sit idle while anyone attacks the collective interest of the Yoruba race.”

Y are Yoruba's making noise na?

Are they not playing second fiddle to a dull aboki buhari

All of a sudden they c south south and south east and remember they are not second fiddle.

Yoruba's should get lost saboture go and join APC let us rest ..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by engineerboat(m): 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
superstar1:

Ti o ba wu won, won le gbe eniyan ogoorun s'ile, iyen o d'ifa fun omo irankiran kan to n ro iro lati ma so isokuso si Yoruba.

Yi o ba babanla baba re. Oju a tun ra ri ni 2019, iyen owe akalamago

Ki larakunrin yi nnso bayi.

A n soro pataki o n soro patako.

Won ni ta ni ka dibo fun laarin awon mefa, gbogbo wom nowo soke pe emi ni emi.

Nibo la ti m se be
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by zoedew: 6:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
How weak is Wike’s position?
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by autonomous22: 6:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
Yemike:
All they can do is talk without any action. One of them will surely go back to wike.
You are right. Yoruba's are well known saboteurs, that's their major problem.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by globemoney: 6:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
superstar1:
Somebody should inform Wike that Yorubas do not forget.

Ask the Drunken Master of Otuoke. His words of 2012 haunted him in 2015.

Be assured, these words will haunt Wike in 2019, when we shall revisit the matter and re-quote him verbatim.
maybe yorubas went to KANO to vote out jonathan because kano votes againts jonathan is more than the entire yorubaland votes for buhari
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by imam07: 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
I believe by now Fayose and FFK will be biting their fingers and be saying why is this pig headed wike is getting himself into.
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by rigarmortis: 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
Wike goofed big time by his uncouth jabs, south east and south south votes only cannot bring PDP back to the center, they have misused the present ilwill towards APC.
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by hooklover: 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
Useless PDP Yoruba's.we already know they are saboteurs and will play second fiddle to ABoki.

Uslesfolks wen they c south south and south east they will be claiming.

Is it not oil money used to develop d west?

If the money pushed to d west remain in the south south it will be London....

If not that govt over the yes deliberately used Lagos and forced everyone to do Biz in Lagos wat is the west..

If river Niger is dredged,and the ports in south south and east are working u think west will make noise....

We know all d oil companies is south south the westerners are enjoying working and its not a problem..

Now the privekedge they have gotten they want to make noise...

They were only favored like abokis and they are making noise.

The worst will be APC in 2019 with Yoruba playing 2nd fiddle to aboki...

Let the west go to hell and let the worst happen.... They are sabotures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by kenex4ever(m): 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
oloripelebe2:
grin grin

They don't need our votes

We wl surely support pmb/osibanjo ticket come 2019 grin grin grin

Make flatinooos wail till eternity grin
I know say zombies must mention their nightmare tribe

Are you ok now

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by goaldynman(m): 6:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
toro92:

Igbo "developer" always doing empty chest beating behind a keyboard...
imam07:
Continue. Do u have other things to say? I know u don't have except the word COWARD you people without any genue history always say.

Go school, you won't! Go and read the comment of the guy I quoted before quoting me! He was pretending that he is an Igbo from southeast; but his comment clearly shows that he is a coward Afonjah! How dare him say the Igbos should concentrate on Biafran agitation and should not contest any political post in Nigeria? Has Nigeria granted Biafrans independence?!

If I give you internet slap ehn!!

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by hooklover: 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
superstar1:
Somebody should inform Wike that Yorubas do not forget.

Ask the Drunken Master of Otuoke. His words of 2012 haunted him in 2015.

Be assured, these words will haunt Wike in 2019, when we shall revisit the matter and re-quote him verbatim.

SW u think u are 2much or wat. D worst is u all join APC. And face the hunger finish...
The hunger does not know PDP or APC it bites anybody..

Yoruba loose election we no go rest.

Tellbyoruba to do dere worst....

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by MENELIK11: 6:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
goaldynman:

Fvck off you hypocritical Afonjah! You are a coward that's why you feign to come from southeast, whereas you are from south.waste!!

The greatest cowards in the history of Nigeria are the Osus they can run away! Ojukwu and Nnamdiot Cownu come to mind. Stop giving your fundamental attribute to other people
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by oloripelebe2: 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
ottohan:

so the only reason y u are supporting APC is because of Igbos.....?
It shows that u have no focus in life

E pain am tongue

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by MENELIK11: 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
hooklover:
Useless PDP Yoruba's.we already know they are saboteurs and will play second fiddle to ABoki.

Uslesfolks wen they c south south and south east they will be claiming.

Is it not oil money used to develop d west?

If the money pushed to d west remain in the south south it will be London....

If not that govt over the yes deliberately used Lagos and forced everyone to do Biz in Lagos wat is the west..

If river Niger is dredged,and the ports in south south and east are working u think west will make noise....

We know all d oil companies is south south the westerners are enjoying working and its not a problem..

Now the privekedge they have gotten they want to make noise...

They were only favored like abokis and they are making noise.

The worst will be APC in 2019 with Yoruba playing 2nd fiddle to aboki...

Let the west go to hell and let the worst happen.... They are sabotures

How I wish you are educated

1 Like

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by Boriqua(m): 7:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
jrusky:
If truly wike actually took the swipe on SW PEOPLE in pdp I think that is wrong. I guess by now wike should be matured enough that sometime you don't talk too much let your action but when too much blabla their is no way you won't fall off the cliff and get injure.

Anything tribal rant or attack I hate with passion because it doesn't make someone a responsible someone. No one was born perfect every tribe has their flaws no need taken harsh swipe on people because of one foolish reasons.

Wike make big mistake if he actually said such, a leader don't talk blabla a leader must be very reserved. Their is no way anybody can chase out SW in Nigeria political game it won't work take it or leave it because the understanding between them and north is binding and these region understand each other a lot. No northern man will cede power to anyone in South if he or she is not from SW take it or leave it.

Pls if you are from my region(SE) I beg you don't make any comment on this issue because we have said biafra or nothing so just feck off please let the true Nigerians argues it out between themselves ok or thunder will hire you.
Be honest does your comment make you a responcible one? If you ask for my opinion i will say that from what Wike said few days back, it looks like the indoctrination via the media that the SS denied thier beloved neighbours the SE has expired and powerful, articulated and well informed individuals have risen in that region, the rest of us should stand by and see the outcome of this revolution.
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by livebiz: 7:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
You are still calling Yorubas useless people. Toh God will be the Judge. Should it be at this time that something like this still happen in PDP? You all have no brain.
deomelllo:
lol @ congress of Yoruba Sons and Daughters within the Peoples Democratic Party. Who dash you?

What are you doing inside PDP to start with.

Useless people.
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by dieBYfire: 7:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
grin grin
APC are trying so hard to form different groups grin
Seems this convention really pepper APC for body o!
Very soon Rochas will send South East Youths PDP grin grin

ATIKU u are really a lucky man. This is ur turn to shine. Don't disappoint Nigerians grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
powerkey:
I thought Yorubas don't care about PDP?

I thought they said they are sophisticated?

Wike just thought the Yorubas politics 101.

How much have Yorubas contributed to the survival of PDP?

How much are the willing to contribute to the progress of and for the future of PDP?

Will they not sale out PDP again to APC come 2019.

They want to stay on the 2 side(sit on fence)

Sophisticated my foot

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by oloripelebe2: 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
Gkemz:
Let them go and sit down. Afonjas always known for noise making and empty threat. Toothless bulldogs.

Empty threats like no refelendum, no erection abi

Or

Buhari must not come to South east grin grin
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by dieBYfire: 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
Mynd44:
Well, the PDP was warned.

All this could have been avoided

grin grin grin
Until Fayose confirms it in a live TV we the PDP youths of AFRICA take this news as one of Lai Muhammed antics to discredit a patriot like Wike!
And please When is the APC conventions? grin
ATIKU is really God sent .... No cabals as from 2019 grin

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by sampopey(m): 7:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
His comment is so childish. He will be nothing but King in the South/South. Mark my words, I speak the mind of my people.
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by imam07: 7:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
goaldynman:

Go school, you won't! Go and read the comment of the guy I quoted before quoting me! He was pretending that he is an Igbo from southeast; but his comment clearly shows that he is a coward Afonjah! How dare him say the Igbos should concentrate on Biafran agitation and should not contest any political post in Nigeria? Has Nigeria granted Biafrans independence?!

If I give you internet slap ehn!!
So that is why u want to kill yourself at young age.
It is not composary you die young nah.
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by oloripelebe2: 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
Mintek:

Ogbeni, count me out of your "we" abeg.

Done

-1 grin grin
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by kastroud(m): 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
those who day the Yoruba is useless in PDP definitely do not know what they are saying they do not realize that whoever the Yoruba people support are usually the winners of any election in Nigeria. I think PDP are running on the baseless idea that Fayose as VP will give them Yoruba votes well take it from me lose you lose people like Bode George and OGD then u cannot get any vote from Yoruba land and when as usual north and south east cancel out themselves. then you will see how useful the Yoruba people are

1 Like

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by franudi: 7:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
oloripelebe2:
grin grin

They don't need our votes

We wl surely support pmb/osibanjo ticket come 2019 grin grin grin

Make flatinooos wail till eternity grin
No wahala, Fulani herdsmen will continue to rape your women and kidnap /kill your men.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by praxisnetworks: 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
taurusmena1:
It was indeed an insult and Wike needs to tender an unreserved apology...
We don't need the apologies. We are sticking with Osinbajo come 2019!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by Valarmoghulis(m): 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
See as wickedWike is giving the Yorubas tough time.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by praxisnetworks: 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
franudi:
No wahala, Fulani herdsmen will continue to rape your women and kidnap /kill your men.
Is it your men and women?
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by praxisnetworks: 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
Valarmoghulis:
See as wickedWike is giving the Yorubas tough time.
He is giving no one any tough time. He has only succeeded in killing PDP in Yorubaland

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier, Hussaini, Killed In A Boko Haram Ambush In Zamfara (Photos) / Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date / Photo: This Young Dude Is President Buhari's PA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.