Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,498 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo (44186 Views)

Senate Presidency: Goje’s Withdrawal Divides PDP Caucus / Speakership: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Members Elect Of PDP Caucus(photos) / Senate PDP Caucus ‎To Meet Fayose, Demands Assault Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by shallysgirl: 1:28am On Dec 14, 2017
oloripelebe2:
grin grin

They don't need our votes

We wl surely support pmb/osibanjo ticket come 2019 grin grin grin

Make flatinooos wail till eternity grin
See,the south has 3zones,pdp has won in two,apc can keep the 3rd.
the battle is now in the north.chew that.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by shallysgirl: 1:31am On Dec 14, 2017
Diiet:
With this i think every yoruba

should intensify support for

APC/ Buhari and osinbajo.

Leave PDP for wike and SE lets see

what they can do with it.

Buhari and Osinbajo till 2023
The north is the battleground.pdp already has 2regions in the south.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by shallysgirl: 1:39am On Dec 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Now that is more like it. Now sod off you 2nd class citizen. Yes, if you are igbo, you are a 2nd class citizen. Good night.
1st class nigerian with pipe borne water,paved roads,24hours electricity and equiped hospital.
Is that not how all you guy kept living in denial until islam took over the swest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by fof1: 2:11am On Dec 14, 2017
DONSMITH123:

Oladimeji Ramon

http://punchng.com/yoruba-pdp-caucus-attacks-wike-over-obasanjo-comment/

U ARE SICK WITH UR POST. WHY SPREAD SUCH BIGOTRIES. STARTING A TRIBAL OR SECTIONAL WAR IS PAROCHIAL & SADISTIC.WHAT WILL BE UR ULTIMATE GAIN,TO DISUNITE D TRIBES OR PDP.U ARE MAINLY SOWING SEEDS OF HATE & CREATING A NEGATIVE AWARENESS HERE. FOOLS MAKE LOUD BROADCAST/PUBLICITY OF negatives...
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by oloripelebe2: 2:37am On Dec 14, 2017
shallysgirl:
See,the south has 3zones,pdp has won in two,apc can keep the 3rd.
the battle is now in the north.chew that.

Yes nao angry grin,don't come back here in 2019 and start crying o grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by oloripelebe2: 2:38am On Dec 14, 2017
Referendum50:
afonja is that so

Yes Flatinoo grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by shallysgirl: 3:54am On Dec 14, 2017
oloripelebe2:

Yes nao angry grin,don't come back here in 2019 and start crying o grin
The north is the decider.take it.
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by zinizta: 5:11am On Dec 14, 2017
taurusmena1:
It was indeed an insult and Wike needs to tender an unreserved apology...
The Man Is Just Ampiifying His Thougts - @ Least We Can Identify What He Is. He Just Erased The Doubts With That One Statement.What A Careless Man!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by mpowa(m): 5:29am On Dec 14, 2017
cstr1000:

I thought PDP is dead in yorubaland when you guys voted for buhari.

PDP just affirmed it. Now go vote for APC and pray Atiku does not split northern votes.
That's why you people always fails, all of you will sleep and face one direction, then you will now be crying of marginalization...Always one-way
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by donpiero27g: 5:34am On Dec 14, 2017
I thought your brother Ayodele Fayose was the PDP governors forum chairman, and Gov. Wike's right hand man? How come Wike arrogantly insulted you people without regard to his best friend Fayose? Can't you guys sense something? Or don't you have sense? OK why is Fayose now quiet about the insult? That is what you get when you decide to follow touts as your leaders, this is just the beginning...

1 Like

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by engineerboat(m): 5:46am On Dec 14, 2017
praxisnetworks:

Boat... I will not be found in the same association with fayose

Why
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by chibuthanks: 7:10am On Dec 14, 2017
[quote author=oloripelebe2 post=63252013] grin grin

They don't need our votes

We wl surely support pmb/osibanjo ticket come 2019 grin grin grin

Make flatinooos wail till eternity grin[take ur vote to apc pdp d ont needs them will know atlast if 7 is bigger than10]
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by praxisnetworks: 7:21am On Dec 14, 2017
engineerboat:

Why
You will find out soon.
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by chibuthanks: 7:26am On Dec 14, 2017
[quote author=olumalcolm post=63262297]Bunch of bastards who would always betray their own for another tribe. A child who refuses to learn good morals from home would be taught by outsiders. God purnish y'all and the m'fvckin wike himself.[may he punish d whole afonja bastad]
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by oloripelebe2: 7:35am On Dec 14, 2017
shallysgirl:

The north is the decider.take it.

We all know dat.. ..even they were in 2019,but u guys invaded the social media and started crying that Yorubas betrayed u. Hope u won't start anoda round of wailing in 2019 grin grin
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by oloripelebe2: 7:36am On Dec 14, 2017
[quote author=chibuthanks post=63265685][/quote]

Ok sir, don't come here and complain in 2019...we wl make sure we demarket yr Atiku well grin grin
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by DedeNkem: 7:53am On Dec 14, 2017
imam07:
pray you grow old like him because the way u are being rude, I don't think u can. Well u people don't have respect for elders in your villages.Is part of your cultural heritage. U do call your father pale or paley. Respect your elders so that you can grow old.
Omo ale jatijati.

Continue respecting corrupt political thieves simply because they're older than you, m*oron!!

They steal from you and r*ape your future while you "respect" them. What a fool! Some Nigerians are just plain st*upid!!
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by chibuthanks: 7:57am On Dec 14, 2017
[quote author=oloripelebe2 post=63266371]

Ok sir, don't come here and complain in 2019...we wl make sure we demarket yr Atiku well grin grin[no wahaa do ur worst sw cannot control se ss let d north decide since d sw hav sold d entire south to d north but believe u will loose at last]
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by Duru1(m): 8:09am On Dec 14, 2017
DONSMITH123:

Oladimeji Ramon

The congress of Yoruba Sons and Daughters within the Peoples Democratic Party say they are outraged by the insults allegedly hauled on the Yoruba by the Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike.

They said they took a strong exemption to Wike’s comment that the Yoruba are inconsequential and have no practical political importance in the PDP.

According to them, Wike also described former President Olusegun Obasanjo as a failure.

The group lamented that Wike’s comment was a reflection of how much the Yoruba in the PDP had been “pushed to the edge of the cliff” and relegated in the opposition party’s scheme of things.

The group said the Yoruba in the PDP had been cheated by the failure to elect a Yoruba man as the national chairman of the PDP.

This was contained in a statement titled, “The Yoruba people: Time for reflection,” made available to our correspondent on Wednesday.

“Our leaders are being mocked. Our symbols of truth and sincerity are now being derided, snubbed, treated with contempt and disowned.

“The irreverent, scandalous, arrogant and most myopic statement of the Governor of Rivers State, Mr. Nyesom Wike, is the crowning of all insults upon our people.

“Wike, in his most arrogant and selfish swagger, openly derided our people as being inconsequential and of no practical political importance in the PDP.

“This is rather scandalous and very benighted. He even insulted our former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, as a failure. This is an aberration.

“We at the Congress of Yoruba Sons and Daughters within the PDP fold are outraged, angry, disappointed, very sad and sickened about this very primitive utterance of Governor Wike.

“We demand an immediate and full apology from Mr. Wike for his gutter language against our people,” the group said in the statement signed by its chairman, Dayo Ogunjebe.

Ogunjebe said the Yoruba did not deserve to be unfairly treated in the PDP, having “worked assiduously for the growth and development of the PDP.”

He said, “In both financial and moral terms, the Yoruba people have been selfless, making tremendous sacrifices. (They have been) consistent and devoted to the growth of our party.

“But we have been cheated. We have been maligned. The chairmanship position that rightly belongs to us has been taken away. It has been
sold to the highest bidder.

“Let Wike and the Yoruba betrayers at home know that we will never play the role of a second fiddle to anyone. We are proud of our heritage. We are proud of our achievements across this nation. We do respect the feelings and the tradition of other people. Surely, we will never sit idle while anyone attacks the collective interest of the Yoruba race.”

The group insisted that Wike must apologise for “his indecent statement.”

It argued that with the failure to give the PDP National Chairman’s position to a Yoruba man, the opposition party had “slowly dwindled into a regional party with Wike swaggering like an overlord.”

http://punchng.com/yoruba-pdp-caucus-attacks-wike-over-obasanjo-comment/

It will take a heavy lifter for me to believe the above allegation against Nyesom Wike. Even if Nyesom Wike said anything about Yari.ba and inconsequentiality in PDP, it was not in the context portrayed in the above crap. I have known Yari.ba people as colorful story tellers.
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by oloripelebe2: 8:12am On Dec 14, 2017
[quote author=chibuthanks post=63266963][/quote]

It's politics, u av to protect ur interest. Wen the sw was marginalized during Jonathan's era despite the fact that he is from the south, did u guys say anything? ,u were busy mocking the southwest

2019 is anoda election year,elections are not won by mere chestbeating but by bridge building and smooth relationship with other zone. Please walk the talk

1 Like

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by mpowa(m): 8:16am On Dec 14, 2017
donpiero27g:
I thought your brother Ayodele Fayose was the PDP governors forum chairman, and Gov. Wike's right hand man? How come Wike arrogantly insulted you people without regard to his best friend Fayose? Can't you guys sense something? Or don't you have sense? OK why is Fayose now quiet about the insult? That is what you get when you decide to follow touts as your leaders, this is just the beginning...
Mumu people, we follow Touts and Wike is a saint? brain is paining some people...you will continue your political miscalculation like you did with Gej whom you made believe he doesn't need the west and at the last minutes started running helter skelter, all over yoruba lands, seeing all Obas, not wanting to leave Lagos, you will never learn.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by kumakunta: 8:29am On Dec 14, 2017
How many PDP Governors do we even have in the south west ? Come 2019 you people will renew your wailing till 2023 as You have just given PMB/Osibanjo our votes .
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by chibuthanks: 8:36am On Dec 14, 2017
[quote author=oloripelebe2 post=63267408]

It's politics, u av to protect ur interest. Wen the sw was marginalized during Jonathan's era despite the fact that he is from the south, did u guys say anything? ,u were busy mocking . won by mere chestbeating but by bridge building and smooth relationship with other zone. Please walk the talk[we shall see den 2019 is just around the corner ]
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by mpowa(m): 8:37am On Dec 14, 2017
oloripelebe2:

It's politics, u av to protect ur interest. Wen the sw was marginalized during Jonathan's era despite the fact that he is from the south, did u guys say anything? ,u were busy mocking the southwest

2019 is anoda election year,elections are not won by mere chestbeating but by bridge building and smooth relationship with other zone. Please walk the talk
They don't use their brain, their own is always exclusion, exclusion...That's how they made Jimi Agbaje lost Lagos, they started pitching him against the Yorubas and all of us on the fence decided on the opposite direction, Now they will start patronizing Atiku, trying to own him and he will lose...people like me that have decided not to vote for anybody, I must vote for Buhari because of them, they will only commit suicide when Buhari win again...They can shout Buhari till thy kingdom come, e no go change anything.
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by chibuthanks: 8:38am On Dec 14, 2017
[quote author=kumakunta post=63267917]How many PDP Governors do we even have in the south west ? Come 2019 you people will renew your wailing till 2023 as You have just given PMB/Osibanjo our votes . As if sw vote is more than se ss]
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by chibuthanks: 8:45am On Dec 14, 2017
[quote author=mpowa post=63268134]
They don't use their brain, their own is always exclusion, exclusion...That's how they made Jimi Agbaje lost Lagos, they started pitching him against the Yorubas and all of us on the fence decided on the opposite direction, Now they will start patronizing Atiku, trying to own him and he will lose...people like me that have decided not to vote for anybody, I must vote for Buhari because of them, they will only commit suicide when Buhari win again...They can shout Buhari till thy kingdom come, e no go change anything.[/thank
God kinmen are being drown in d lagoon on daily bases d we all will feel d effect neverdless sw cannot overpower ss se and even nc .ne/nw will b keenly contested by both aspirant thank u]
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by chibuthanks: 8:50am On Dec 14, 2017
[quote author=oloripelebe2 post=63266371]

Ok sir, don't come here and complain in 2019...we wl make sure we demarket yr Atiku well grin grin[just as buhari is no longer sellable he has already demarket him except u are presenting another candidate frm north if not u guyfrm west will make a silly mistake thank u]
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by oloripelebe2: 9:18am On Dec 14, 2017
[quote author=chibuthanks post=63268523][/quote]

Let's wait and see undecided
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by oloripelebe2: 9:33am On Dec 14, 2017
mpowa:

They don't use their brain, their own is always exclusion, exclusion...That's how they made Jimi Agbaje lost Lagos, they started pitching him against the Yorubas and all of us on the fence decided on the opposite direction, Now they will start patronizing Atiku, trying to own him and he will lose...people like me that have decided not to vote for anybody, I must vote for Buhari because of them, they will only commit suicide when Buhari win again...They can shout Buhari till thy kingdom come, e no go change anything.

I was a staunch supporter of Jonathan in 2015 (wen i was ignorant of the ppolitics played by my brothers from Eastern side), South west voted for pdp and apc in 2015(u can check the winning margin). But this people started shouting betrayal anytime they see anything pertaining to the Yorubas, they were even crying more that the south southerners who their son lost the Election.

I won't lie to u, i don't like buhari, i don't like tinubu and i don't like Apc due to their high hypocritical nature but am a Yoruba man and a Pro Yoruba grin

Buhari wl win in 2019 with his Federal might cos i know he is not a weakling like Jonathan.. ..2019 is settled, am only waiting for 2023 to see au they wl be elected grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by cstr1000: 9:43am On Dec 14, 2017
mpowa:

That's why you people always fails, all of you will sleep and face one direction, then you will now be crying of marginalization...Always one-way
PDP is dead in the SW.
They are a party of corrupt people. You can't change that your tune now.

You people are not smarter than everybody.

Even if you don't reject PDP, PDP has rejected you.
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by cstr1000: 9:45am On Dec 14, 2017
oloripelebe2:

I was a staunch supporter of Jonathan in 2015 (wen i was ignorant of the ppolitics played by my brothers from Eastern side), South west voted for pdp and apc in 2015(u can check the winning margin). But this people started shouting betrayal anytime they see anything pertaining to the Yorubas, they were even crying more that the south southerners who their son lost the Election.

I won't lie to u, i don't like buhari, i don't like tinubu and i don't like Apc due to their high hypocritical nature but am a Yoruba man and a Pro Yoruba grin

Buhari wl win in 2019 with his Federal might cos i know he is not a weakling like Jonathan.. ..2019 is settled, am only waiting for 2023 to see au they wl be elected grin
The SW has zero impact on an Igbo presidency. Infact, most likely the SW will be competing with the SE for the primaries.

Once Okorocha can get an Igbo man the candidature, the coast is clear.

Sorry,you are not big enough to stop the SE. You are not the north.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date / Photo: This Young Dude Is President Buhari's PA / Nigerian Soldier, Hussaini, Killed In A Boko Haram Ambush In Zamfara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.