Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo (44164 Views)

Senate Presidency: Goje’s Withdrawal Divides PDP Caucus / Speakership: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Members Elect Of PDP Caucus(photos) / Senate PDP Caucus ‎To Meet Fayose, Demands Assault Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by davidoooo: 7:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
Igboid:

Ikwerre is not Igbo.
Don't be naive.

Wike doesn't identify as ethnic Igbo

Majority of Ikwerre people are voraciously Igbophobic and would violently oppose you with great animosity, if you try to suggest they are Igbos.

We don't need Wike or his Ikwerre people, stop Making Ndiigbo pawns in these minorities chess board.

Wike and his fellow Rivers people should go fight their battle with Yorubas.
No sensible Igbo should involve Ndiigbo in that imbroglio they are currently having with Yorubas.

And by the way, next time before you call someone an afonja, try and go through their profile for previous old posts.

You are an afonja for believing the propaganda that Ikwerre are not igbos.
If Chibuike Ameachi could tell you that Ikwerre are igbos then you should believe it.
This is the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0-Nkk_I8eo
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by Igboid: 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
davidoooo:

You are an afonja for believing the propaganda that Ikwerre are not igbos.
If Chibuike Ameachi could tell you that Ikwerre are igbos then you should believe it.
This is the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0-Nkk_I8eo

Stop being easily manipulated.
He said that to justify exclusion of SE from the Rail line by APC government.

Amaechi is a typical cunning Ikwerre man.

Here is your Amaechi making the usual anti Igbo slurs to please his fellow "Riversmen" and other Nigerians.
as is the culture of the APC”, he said.
http://scannewsnigeria.com/featured-post/president-jonathan-developing-the-biafrans-only-gov-amaechi/

Igbo tag is not a franchise, you lots should stop selling it to non Igbos Biko, especially when they need Igbo support.

When you have time, go and look for U tube video of Celestine Omehia address to Ogbakor Ikwerre in US, earlier this year.
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by brookz: 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
Wike and his goons have succeeded in turning PDP to a regional party. from the just concluded Convention, we all know that there is no light at the End of the Tunnel.

#Now the crisis in PDP just began.
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by mpowa(m): 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2017
brookz:
Wike and his goons have succeeded in turning PDP to a regional party. from the just concluded Convention, we all know that there is no light at the End of the Tunnel.

#Now the crisis in PDP just began.
I have no business with PDP as a party but these are the kind of things that happen, when they react and all move now, you will say they betrayed you, you won't state where the betrayal started from.
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by davidoooo: 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
Igboid:

Here is your Amaechi making the usual anti Igbo slurs to please his fellow "Riversmen" and other Nigerians.
http://scannewsnigeria.com/featured-post/president-jonathan-developing-the-biafrans-only-gov-amaechi/

Igbo tag is not a franchise, you lots should stop selling it to non Igbos Biko, especially when they need Igbo support.

When you have time, go and look for U tube video of Celestine Omehia address to Ogbakor Ikwerre in US, earlier this year.

You are a very stubborn guy. I cannot talk to you again concerning this issue. The reason ikwerre choose ethnic group is because the fulani military force and treaten them to do that in order to destroy biafran dream but it will never work because before the civil war ikwerre see them selves as igbos. Even ijaws and ogoni have make clear to ikwerre that they are igbos. Besides I have meet many ikwerre in rivers state and they made it clear to me that ikwerre are igbos. So this propaganda only exists in online and mostly written by afonjas who can go extra mile to divide igbos. Believe it or not Ikwerre are 100% igbos.
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by brookz: 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
mpowa:

I have no business with PDP as a party but these are the kind of things that happen, when they react and all move now, you will say they betrayed you, you won't state where the betrayal started from.

Go check the (Selected) Unity List published before the Convention and the list of that emerged afterwards, before you start quoting me.
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by eagleeye2: 9:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
Igboid:

You get strength to explain. I simply ignored him in his folly.
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by reuben79: 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
i ve said it and i will continue say it again and again..........pdp can never rule dis conutry again
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by muffyt05: 11:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
Ikechuob:

Look at this goat so it went from "we are deciding factor on presidential election" to this desperate attempt to make yourself relevant.

Here's the analysis again

READ it and WEEP. You've never matter in terms of the presidential election.

You've only been telling yourselves that you're the relevant when in reality, you people are irrelevant as Bleep. Middle belt have always been the deciding factor yet they don't even make noise as much you clowns .

You are an inconsequential, irrelevant community who low self esteem makes una create mad grandiose delusions that makes una look beyond pitiful and pathetic because you actually believe una own madness

Ohhh,just seeing your trash of a post. The question is,has your region ever mattered in any presidential election? Have you forgotten how many IBO men contested against Ojukwu,your Lord and saviour,despite all his acclaimed heroic achievements?
There has never been anytime in the history of Nigeria where your region was revered or regarded as a must win region cos it is regarded as a politically hot wired region.
Go and ask your father or grandfather, the southwest is not a place you trifle with,it will consume you
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by tammie24: 10:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
And the Hausa's will encourage the Igbo's to discard the yourbas cos it's to their benefit
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by tammie24: 11:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
This is how they started with Jonathan
Where did it lead them

Even though its against my will
I have to support APC
Come 2019!
Re: Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo by OnankpaBa(m): 11:31am On Feb 27, 2018
cheesy
nrexzy:

From this to that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) / Lagos: Police Share bottle Water, Biscuits To Protesters (photos) / Ajimobi’s Commissioner, MKO Abiola’s Employee, Meet Members Of Tinubu’s Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.