Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) (55775 Views)

Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) / Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Imo Months After His Wedding. Photos / Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by PrettyCrystal: 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
According to trending multiple reports, another Nigerian man has been shot dead in South Africa. The man who has been identified as Ekene Emenike popularly known 'Ogbuefi na Ozubulu' from Ozubulu area of Anambra state - was gunned down on the streets of South Africa last week.

The cause of his death is yet to be ascertained as at the time of filing this report.

Those who claim to know the deceased businessman have taken to Facebook to share his photos and mourn in the loss in their own way..

May his soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/ekene-emenike-ogbuefi-na-ozubulu-killed-in-south-africa.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by PrettyCrystal: 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2017

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by policy12: 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
R.I.P..

2 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by PrettyCrystal: 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by SalamRushdie: 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
This Ozobolu town is becoming the medellin of Nigeria ooo...too many drug dealers emanating from the town..This must be a fallout of the Ozobolu church shooting

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
R.I.P to him. I can’t even say what I really want to say because I would be bathed with hate comments from igbos.

Their hate game is strong. My liver to hate as a yorubaman no reach like that. I can only plot and punish systematically.

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by Ihatepork: 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
I'm 100% sure this is another drug gang-related death and its not unconnected to the one that happed earlier this year. They would have blamed Yoruba or Hausa if this had happened in Nigeria. Ibos are from Colombia, but they are claiming Israel lol. grin Business-minded my ass, drug-minded more like. Delusional clowns cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6371494_screenshot2017120300544211_jpegf547c90bb1a692309d12337883d20253

120 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by GavelSlam: 8:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
Ozubulu drug dealer killed by Fulani herdsmen in South Africa.

155 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by Alariiwo: 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
Na their way.. they kill themselves and sweep it under the carpet.

But let such happen in say North, you'll see them running around like headless chickens, calling those ones names.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by Alariiwo: 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
GavelSlam:

you dey mind them?

Is this how they plan to live life in their biafra.. funny people

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by nwaanambra1(m): 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
they killed lucky dube thinking he is a successful Nigerian Businessman.

every successfull Nigerian business man living in south Africa can face this situation at any time.

south Africans are animals.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by bedspread: 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
VANITY UPON VANITY
ALL IS VANITY!!!!

NOT 1$ was taken along with Him.....

IF U DONT HAVE JESUS , U HV NOTHING!!! PERIOD

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
nwaanambra1:

every successfull Nigerian business man living in south Africa can face this situation at any time.

Funny dude. grin See how you cleverly avoided the fact that he might have been a drug dealer. Ndigbo people shaaa.

Igbos are waging war on so many fronts that I now pity them.

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by redsun(m): 9:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
nwaanambra1:

This could be Nigerian on Nigerian war. Remember the Catholic Church massacre,it happened in ozubulu.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by mightyhazel: 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
heard about him... very unfortunate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by ProWalker: 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
nwaanambra1:

You ibos will always have someone else to blame, just like you blamed fulani herdsmen when Bishop's rivals came looking for him in his church

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
ProWalker:

You ibos will always have someone else to blame, just like you blamed fulani herdsmen when Bishop's rivals came looking for him in his church

Don’t mind them ooo. They know he died as a result of his nefarious drug trade in SA. Crime is a culture in igboland. The loss of the war really dehumanized them.

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
Alariiwo:

you dey mind them?

Is this how they plan to live life in their biafra.. funny people

Is like you were in room planning together with the people that killed him ...
You must be a suspect

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by Temidayo9(m): 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
nwaanambra1:

May be south Africa is also Zoo. grin

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by ProWalker: 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
redsun:

This could be Nigerian on Nigerian war. Remember the Catholic Church massacre,it happened in ozubulu.

Ibo on ibo war please

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by mightyhazel: 9:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Don’t mind them ooo. They know he died as a result of his nefarious drug trade in SA. Crime is a culture in igboland. The loss of the war really dehumanized them.
well, atleast a war 'dehumanised'them.the question is what dehumanised the yorubas, that has made them embrace skull exploration and all kinds of advance fee fraud all around the globe ? not to talk of living like bush animals,.. defaecating all over the place like the ambassadors we have below..

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
mightyhazel:
well, atleast a war, a destructive war of 30months will dehumanise any1. the question is what dehumanised the yorubas, that has made them embrace skull exploration and all kinds of advance fee fraud all around the globe ?

Go away you 2nd class citizen! I don’t know you so stop quoting me.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by vicadex07(m): 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
GavelSlam:

the rate at which developers are being murdered in South Africa ehn, dat country will never see development again...

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by mightyhazel: 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Go away you 2nd class citizen! I don’t know you so stop quoting me.
says nairaland nutcase number 1
cool

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
mightyhazel:
cool

Going personal on me? Who knows me offline here? We however know that the igbos are a 2nd class tribe in Nigeria.

Go lick your wound at a street corner and stop disturbing me.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by ProWalker: 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
mightyhazel:
cool

You should be mourning instead of throwing tantrums

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by mightyhazel: 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Going personal on me? Who knows me offline here? We however know that the igbos are 2nd class tribe in Nigeria.

Go lick your wound at a street corner and stop disturbing me.
everybody knows the nairaland resident psycho.. well,.. maybe except the psycho himself..

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by FisifunKododada: 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
nwaanambra1:

R u sure it was South Africans that killed him? What if he was killed by one of his Igbo brothers?

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by mightyhazel: 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
ProWalker:

You should be mourning instead of throwing tantrums
run along bum. cool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by ProWalker: 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
mightyhazel:
run along bum. cool

After you are at the bottom of the lagoon grin

18 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by 7lives: 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
GavelSlam:

The thing strong reach SA? grin grin grin grin grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
mightyhazel:
everybody knows the nairaland resident psycho.. well,.. maybe except the psycho himself..

Lol, nigga is blaming me for the National hate for Igbos. grin grin grin grin

Nigga lemme alone and face millions of Nigerians who hate your tribe. My only crime is that i raised the consciousness of my tribe to the hate from the igbos. My work on nairaland is almost done as my brothers have taken up the gauntlet.

If you want to call me nuts for that, yea i am nuts!

27 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) / Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos / Nigerian Man Mourns Friend Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.