Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Should I Leave Her, She Had A Baby Twice From Another Man And Iam A Christain - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Leave Her, She Had A Baby Twice From Another Man And Iam A Christain (1669 Views)

When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic) / Keys For A Happy Marriage- A Christain Perspective / Christain View Point On Long Hair, Tattoos, Body Piercing And The Way We Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Leave Her, She Had A Baby Twice From Another Man And Iam A Christain by letus: 1:08am On Apr 01, 2010
My brothers this story is a long one but i would try to cut it short. My wife whom we have married for sometime now and have a four years old son had a baby with another man whom she said that she loves. I know we had some quarrels and her reasons also was that i can't give her the kind of life she wants after marrying for five years now. Though iam trying my best. She took the baby away and after that promised to change. But she still communicates with this guy and this guy also knew that she is with me. Initially he said that she told her that she was a single mum,that's why he felt nothing wrong but i said to him but now you know that she hasn't divorced me yet then leave her alone. But he already fallen inlove with her and kept on saying that he won't let go.
I went into prayers ,prayed ,fasted and had faith as a christain ,i do not believe in divorce and i love her very much.
The worst happened recently,she told me that she didn't see her period and i know that i have been careful whenever we have intimacy and she knew. After the testing she is pregnant again, guess what she said it was the same guy and that she wants to keep the baby .
Men believe me i couldn't believe it,i was taken offguard,even though she is confused and i mean she is a kind of happy to have that baby.
My brothers what should i do,believe me i have never cheated on her for once. Then iam asking GOD why did this happen to me,someone you love,i don't womanize,i don't drink,i don't smoke, you know trying my best to live a pure life .i need advice my brothers. Iam going crazy,this guy is a muslem, i have nothing against his religion but his weakness. I don't know cos this is going to affect me and my son, next thing now is divorce and she said that she can take care of the babay alone. Should i let her stay and help her take care of the baby or what. Iam going crazy now please guys help me.
Re: Should I Leave Her, She Had A Baby Twice From Another Man And Iam A Christain by sulad82i(m): 3:02am On Apr 01, 2010
Sorry to say bro.
You need to be checked seriously.
Re: Should I Leave Her, She Had A Baby Twice From Another Man And Iam A Christain by sulad82i(m): 3:08am On Apr 01, 2010
Well, let me give my honest opinion. Some women dont cut corners, they tell you straight-up what they want and what is expected of you. You madame already told you that you cant give her what she wants. Thats the truth, b'live it of not. Find a good believer like your self and move one with you life.
You were told that she denied you. She claim she was a single mum which means you dont exist. But you are still there.
If I was a friend of yours or a family, I will slap you maybe your head will come back to its rightful place.
Re: Should I Leave Her, She Had A Baby Twice From Another Man And Iam A Christain by Mudley313: 3:23am On Apr 01, 2010
Should I Leave Her?

^^^dumbest question of d year

u need to quit all dat fasting n prayer n snap back to reality. even god in heaven will be shaking his head at ur mumu-rism
Re: Should I Leave Her, She Had A Baby Twice From Another Man And Iam A Christain by Zodiac61(m): 2:09pm On Apr 04, 2010
@ letus,

Seeing that you have prayed and fasted over this predicament, hasn't god told you what to do yet? It appears that your prayers are not strong enough. There must be something wrong with your faith if you have not received an answer from god.
On the other hand, it may be that you are just plain s.t.u.p.id. ,if you have to ask god what to do. Can't you make up your own mind.
Seeing, however, that you are seeking help, and I like helping my fellow man, my advise is this, turn the other cheek and stay married to this fine women. When she has 7 or 8 children for this man, maybe you will see the light. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Leave Her, She Had A Baby Twice From Another Man And Iam A Christain by jagunlabi(m): 7:21pm On Apr 04, 2010
Verily i say unto you, thou shall not make the kingdom of heaven if you don't leave that wench.Thou will surely lose thy soul to the devil and go straight to hell grin.My friend, grow up and use your damn head. cool
letus:

My brothers this story is a long one but  i would try to cut it short. My wife whom we have married for sometime now and have a  four years old son had a baby with another man whom she said that she loves. I know we had some quarrels and her reasons also was that i can't give her the kind of life she wants after marrying for five years now. Though iam trying my best. She took the baby away and after that promised to change. But she still communicates with this guy and this guy also knew that she is with me. Initially he said that she told her that she was a single mum,that's why he felt nothing wrong but i said to him but now you know that she hasn't divorced me yet then leave her alone. But he already fallen inlove with her and kept on saying that he won't let go.
I went into prayers ,prayed ,fasted and had faith as a christain ,i do not believe in divorce and i love her very much.
The worst happened recently,she told me that she didn't see her period and i know that i have been careful whenever we have intimacy and she knew. After the testing she is pregnant again, guess what she said it was the same guy and that she wants to keep the baby .
Men believe me i couldn't believe it,i was taken offguard,even though she is confused and i mean she is a kind of happy to have that baby.
My brothers what should i do,believe me i have never cheated on her for once. Then iam asking GOD why did this happen to me,someone you love,i don't womanize,i don't drink,i don't smoke, you know trying my best to live a pure life .i need advice my brothers. Iam going crazy,this guy is a muslem, i have nothing against his religion but his weakness. I don't know cos this is going to affect me and my son, next thing now is divorce and she said that she can take care of the babay alone. Should i let her stay and help her take care of the baby or what. Iam going crazy now please guys help me.
Re: Should I Leave Her, She Had A Baby Twice From Another Man And Iam A Christain by 4peace(m): 7:42pm On Apr 04, 2010
use that brain now cos if u die that waste of lifeline

(1) (Reply)

Names And Churches Of 77 Pastors Who Signed Letter To Support Gay Marriage In A / 17 Things People Report About Shedding Their Religion - Jim Palmer. / Anointing From Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.