Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men (29033 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by mamagee3(f): 1:19am On Apr 01, 2010
I and my friends were in this debate about this issue, Why do Ladies find it difficult to attract handsome men?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Pweety4me(f): 1:21am On Apr 01, 2010
Fault
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by mamagee3(f): 1:22am On Apr 01, 2010
^^What do you mean?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Pweety4me(f): 1:24am On Apr 01, 2010
There must be a fault somewhere either with ur friends or d men.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Nobody: 1:29am On Apr 01, 2010
Cos they know they are handsome and wouldn't want to give themselves away easily especially to ugly girls. Am a handsome guy and confident about it cos I have many votes from guys and ladies. I don't go for any girl just like that. whoever she is am targeting must stand on the same footage with me.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Nobody: 1:30am On Apr 01, 2010
1. They are probably shy and self-conscious
2. They probably think they are God's gift to earth and the ladies should do the toasting
3. They probably swing for the same team wink
4. They probably not attracted to the girl
5. He is already in a relationship(not that that stops them though wink)

List is endless

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Nobody: 1:30am On Apr 01, 2010
Internet studs cheesy cheesy cheesy Yes we can all brag about our model-type looks on a faceless forum grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by mamagee3(f): 1:31am On Apr 01, 2010
eina:

Cos they know they are handsome and wouldn't want to give themselves away easily especially to ugly girls. Am a handsome guy and confident about it cos I have many votes from guys and ladies. I don't go for any girl just like that. whoever she is am targeting must stand on the same footage with me.
Okay, Can you please post your picture? tongue
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by ayettymama(f): 1:52am On Apr 01, 2010
dayumm whatdouhaveit

mamagee is actually very beautiful!!lolz

@topic

there isnt enuff handsome men to attract!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Pweety4me(f): 1:53am On Apr 01, 2010
@Mama so na u be rat? cheesy grin u look like a friend of mine long mouth. . . tongue
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by mamagee3(f): 1:56am On Apr 01, 2010
What's her name?

I hope the name isn't ugly.
grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Pweety4me(f): 1:58am On Apr 01, 2010
mama-gee:

What's her name?

I hope the name isn't ugly.
grin
No her name na Uche but she get some issues maybe like u. . . tongue grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by sulad82i(m): 3:00am On Apr 01, 2010
Ladies. grin grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Pweety4me(f): 3:01am On Apr 01, 2010
^Ey Mr Okola. . . tongue
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by TewMuch: 3:34am On Apr 01, 2010
. Maybe you guys are not what they are looking for? And please dont even try to toast them, they will use you and talk about you amongst their friends (you know that will become the whole Nigeria's gist). They will also tell people how desperate and unattractive you are. They may even go further and say they use a paper bag with doing the deed with you. tongue grin grin. There is hope though, some really handsome guys end up with below average girls, so i guess all is not lost for you guys. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Nobody: 3:49am On Apr 01, 2010
@mamagee.is that really u in your profile grin grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by queeneve: 3:54am On Apr 01, 2010
I don't know why yall having hard time, I NEVER HAD A HARD TIME ATTRACTING HANDSOME MEN, actually I seems to be attracting these MODEL TYPE MEN WITH HOT BODIES, whoooooweee, Okay I am engaged! Bad Queeneve Bad! grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by 006(m): 5:58am On Apr 01, 2010
@mamagee, if that's really you in your profile, then you should attract handsome men.

Anyway, most handsome guys are shy and too reticent at first, whereas not so handsome guys have their mouths and that's what win girls (girls like those that lie to them, talking of fantasies).
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by ayettymama(f): 6:22am On Apr 01, 2010
the problem is not attracting handsome men

the problem is the fact ugly mofos are soo confident nowadays!!

wth are they putting in the water??

the men that should hide under rocks will now come and start talkin anywho

ive been baffled by this for a number of years now!

wat gives ugly men confidence?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 01, 2010
^^ ah ah sister yetty, because dem wowo make dem no toast woman again tongue We are all Gods creation though some of us are wonderfully made while some of us are Fearfully made too shocked lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by ayettymama(f): 6:27am On Apr 01, 2010
lolz

no but the wowo man will now go and start toasting the most beautiful person they see??

if u are wowo shouldnt u be goin for wowo women too??

lolz- yes all of God creations are wonderfully and fearfully made!

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 01, 2010
^^ hehe grin if i wowo why should i go for a wowo chik. haba. Do you want us to give birth to gorillas grin
But jokes apart. money actually gives u confidence whether your fine or ugly. So when dat ugly mo fo comes along your way do give him a chance. he culd be a money spinner u know lolzz grin grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by ayettymama(f): 6:35am On Apr 01, 2010
but these wowo men no get money??

they no get anything

just wowoness!lolz
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 01, 2010
ur sounding like a victim, have u been aproached by an ugly one grin grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by ayettymama(f): 6:41am On Apr 01, 2010
its unfortunate

i had to get ugly/razz reppelant! no jokes!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 01, 2010
^^aaah, how come now. but try to imagine the world if evryone is beautiful and handsome. there will be no more forming and shakara again naa.Only God knows the reason why he made some beutiful and many ugly. grin
[size=5pt]Btw, e be like sey u be fine hotties dis one wey u dey call guyz reppellent[/size] tongue
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 01, 2010
ayettymama:

the problem is not attracting handsome men

the problem is the fact ugly mofos are soo confident nowadays!!
wth are they putting in the water??

the men that should hide under rocks will now come and start talkin anywho

ive been baffled by this for a number of years now!
wat gives ugly men confidence?
LMFAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  Ugly men (some especially those with nasty attitude) are normally not NEARLY as "confident" as they appear!
They compensate for their lack of physical attributes by acting over-confident, even if they are not.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 01, 2010
It's a complex matter. First let me begin with this question: would you rather attract a rich guy or a handsome guy?

Now, from my experience I think handsome guys know that average & above girls (whether they admit or not) often give in with respect and ease to rich guys, however ugly. But when a handsome man comes along on foot they make him go through the eye of a needle. The guys know they are handsome and so their pride cannot allow them condone such insults and needless shakara from some girl who probably aren't nearly as fine as them (thats why they prefer foreign women who are less materialistic, but more 'looks oriented'). But when a little fortune smiles on them, the confidence sets in with a vengeance; they prowl all over, devouring any prime chicken in sight. Its complex though. But a handsome & rich guy is often merciless.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by johnterry4: 9:05am On Apr 01, 2010
ayettymama:

dayumm whatdouhaveit

mamagee is actually very beautiful!!lolz

@topic

there isnt enuff handsome men to attract!

ofcourse u cant see handsome men cos u are ugly.some fine girls can actually spot fine boys in naija.just in case u dont knw,there are more fine boys than fine girls even though the population of women to men is 5:1.

pro01:

It's a complex matter. First let me begin with this question: would you rather attract a rich guy or a handsome guy?

Now, from my experience I think handsome guys know that average & above girls (whether they admit or not) often give in with respect and ease to rich guys, however ugly. But when a handsome man comes along on foot they make him go through the eye of a needle. [size=16pt]The guys know they are handsome and so their pride cannot allow them condone such insults and needless shakara from some girl who probably aren't nearly as fine as them[/size] (thats why they prefer foreign women who are less materialistic, but more 'looks oriented'). But when a little fortune smiles on them, the confidence sets in with a vengeance; they prowl all over, devouring any prime chicken in sight. Its complex though. But a handsome & rich guy is often merciless.

bro,thanks for this.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 01, 2010
Yeah it is cos i'm one.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by JJay2(m): 10:15am On Apr 01, 2010
"Fine boy" has been a term i've been closely associated with for a while now (tho i doubt that; i'm a man). I dont like d term tho cos it can make u loose sight of d more important things. Ppl tend to think i'm rich too (aint poor tho), compounding d problems too. Believe me, there has been times i really liked a girl but couldnt stand her 'shakara'. Do u have to put me thru hell to prove i love u? Most of d times, its really d girls fault.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men by ayettymama(f): 10:17am On Apr 01, 2010
hmmmm
lets see u

then again a fine boi doesnt have to be rich

a fine boi can get women left right and center

which kan fine boi are u sef??lollin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Hate My Sister / My Mum Is Strongly Rejecting The Girl I Want To Marry / 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.