Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

22 Signs Your Cats Are Turning Into A Human - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 22 Signs Your Cats Are Turning Into A Human (1473 Views)

The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) / Dog Adopts A Human Pose While Cruising Down A Highway( Pics, Video) / Reason Why Cats Are Better Than Dogs While Choosing A Pet ( Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

22 Signs Your Cats Are Turning Into A Human by SirMichael1: 10:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
Here are 22 clear signs to look out for if that cat beside you is turning into a human grin

1. They sit upright like you and I.

2. They even sit at the table like it's perfectly normal.

3. They start walking on two legs.

4. They use the toilet instead of their litter box.

5. They use the internet.

1 Like

Re: 22 Signs Your Cats Are Turning Into A Human by SirMichael1: 10:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
6. They watch TV.

7. They knock back a cold one while they're at it.

8. They sleep under covers, sometimes with teddy bear.

9. They read actual books.

10. They appreciate the act of chopsticks.

1 Like

Re: 22 Signs Your Cats Are Turning Into A Human by SirMichael1: 10:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
11. They are into ball games.

12. And are good at it.

13. They wear glasses.

http://cdn6.viralscape.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Cat-Wearing-Glasses.gif

14. Tabs are their favorite toys.

15. They know how to party.

16. They groom their fur with an actual comb.

1 Like

Re: 22 Signs Your Cats Are Turning Into A Human by SirMichael1: 10:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
17. They do yoga.

18. They communicate with human gestures.

19. And high-five you.

20. They love pizzas too.

21. They hug you back.

22. And they pet you

1 Like

Re: 22 Signs Your Cats Are Turning Into A Human by 14teenK: 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
grin grin grin this is hilarious.. ..am pretty sure people with weird beliefs will storm this thread soon
Re: 22 Signs Your Cats Are Turning Into A Human by marshalldgreat(m): 11:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
Hmm
Re: 22 Signs Your Cats Are Turning Into A Human by Kenzico(m): 11:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
I love cats
Re: 22 Signs Your Cats Are Turning Into A Human by SirMichael1: 7:59am On Dec 14, 2017
Lalaticlala.... Good morning and how was your night? grin
Re: 22 Signs Your Cats Are Turning Into A Human by Nobody: 5:40am On Dec 19, 2017
the cat wupith the bear
The gesturing cat
Tv cat.....cute grin
Re: 22 Signs Your Cats Are Turning Into A Human by SirMichael1: 7:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
Humeeh

Hurray!!! About two decades ago, a baby cried what will be her first cry as she took in her first breath. Somewhere along the line, her path crossed mine and I'd be a liar to say it didn't leave a dent. Today marks your birthday, the day you begin your journey on earth, meeting people, touching lives and being beautiful while at it.

I celebrate you on this day and would wish the blessings of thousands rest upon you solely. You will forever mark your birthday with happiness and never with sadness.

Even if you've been gone for so long (away from NL I mean. Lol), you never departed from my heart and to that, I couldn't forget this day for anything, neither sacrifice this message for my 'me-time'. Keep being the best! Some persons don't just forget their friends. Happy birthday dear. smiley kiss

1 Like

Re: 22 Signs Your Cats Are Turning Into A Human by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
SirMichael1:
Humeeh

Hurray!!! About two decades ago, a baby cried what will be her first cry as she took in her first breath. Somewhere along the line, her path crossed mine and I'd be a liar to say it didn't leave a dent. Today marks your birthday, the day you begin your journey on earth, meeting people, touching lives and being beautiful while at it.

I celebrate you on this day and would wish the blessings of thousands rest upon you solely. You will forever mark your birthday with happiness and never with sadness.

Even if you've been gone for so long (away from NL I mean. Lol), you never departed from my heart and to that, I couldn't forget this day for anything, neither sacrifice this message for my 'me-time'. Keep being the best! Some persons don't just forget their friends. Happy birthday dear. smiley kiss
Oh damn! I'm gonna tear up now. This was totally unexpected! SirMichael1. You seriously don't know how much I appreciate this. Thank you so so much. Thank you. Can I get your Whatsapp contact?
Re: 22 Signs Your Cats Are Turning Into A Human by SirMichael1: 8:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
humeeh:

Oh damn! I'm gonna tear up now. This was totally unexpected! SirMichael1. You seriously don't know how much I appreciate this. Thank you so so much. Thank you. Can I get your Whatsapp contact?

You're very welcome. I'm glad you appreciated that. smiley
Re: 22 Signs Your Cats Are Turning Into A Human by Intrepid01(m): 2:59am On May 12, 2019
@Ukaface: Hello complicated girl, how are you?
Re: 22 Signs Your Cats Are Turning Into A Human by ukaface(f): 7:05am On May 12, 2019
Intrepid01:
@Ukaface: Hello complicated girl, how are you?
lol @ complicated, I'm good, and you?
Re: 22 Signs Your Cats Are Turning Into A Human by Intrepid01(m): 7:06am On May 12, 2019
ukaface:
lol @ complicated, I'm good, and you?

Good morning dearie, sure you had a restful night.
Re: 22 Signs Your Cats Are Turning Into A Human by ukaface(f): 7:44am On May 12, 2019
Intrepid01:

Good morning dearie, sure you had a restful night.
Good morning, yeah I did.
Re: 22 Signs Your Cats Are Turning Into A Human by Intrepid01(m): 9:15am On May 12, 2019
ukaface:
Good morning, yeah I did.

Hmmm I saw your comment on religion but I'll still ask you if you'll be going to church this morning.

(1) (Reply)

6 Month Old Brindle Male Boerboel For Just 60k Last / Blue & Gold Macaw, Eclectus & Cockatoos For Sale / I Found A Giant Bug In My Compound!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.