Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

How To Subscribe And Watch Netflix Movies In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Subscribe And Watch Netflix Movies In Nigeria (39359 Views)

Watch Netflix And Amazon Prime Videos Without Subscription / How To Subscribe To Glo Yakata Plan And Get Up To 6GB Data And Much More / Latest Glo Data Plan 2018, Prices, Codes To Subscribe And Activate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Subscribe And Watch Netflix Movies In Nigeria by Techipulse(m): 11:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
Netflix was recently made available for Nigerians but most people still do not know how to setup and stream Netflix on their devices. This article is going to provide a guide as to how much Netflix costs and how you can stream live TV shows online with Netflix.

Continue Reading >> https://techipulse.com/how-to-subscribe-and-watch-netflix-movies-in-nigeria

Netflix Subscription Plans And What They Cost
Netflix has one of the cheapest and flexible plans in the online movie streaming market, when compared to the likes of digital satellite services such as DSTV and GOTV.

Netflix offers three different subscription bouquet: Basic, Standard and Premium. The basic plan costs $7.99 every month which around N2,400 (according to the current exchange rate in Nigeria).

While  the Standard and Premium Plans costs $9.99 (N3,200) and $11.99 (N3,800) respectively. Each package offers unlimited shows and movies, however, there are some other features that are exclusive to each plan.

For instance, on the basic plan, you can watch on only particular device at a time. But with the premium plan, you can watch on up to 5 different screens at a time.

Other features include ability to watch on Ultra High-Defination mode (Ultra HD), and many more. The picture chart below will give a better explanation;

How To Watch & Setup Netflix In Nigeria
Before you can stream Netflix in Nigeria or anywhere else, you need to have the following requirements;

A strong internet connection
Your credit/debit card
Your Electronic Gadget (Android phone , Tablet , Laptop , E.t.c)
Before we proceed, you need to makeup your mind as to whether you prefere watching movies on your Mobile phones or Laptop.

If Mobile Phones / Tablet  is your preferred choice, then you should consider downloading Netflix Android App. Using it on mobile is more convenient than the desktop site.

So their you have it, head over to Netflix.com  Click on “Get started, select the plan that best suits you and proceed. The first month on Netflix is free.

However, you will be charged on subsequent usage (after your first free month),  based on the plan you chose. So if you chose $7.99 as your plan, you will be charged that amount after your first month of using netfix.

You can pay for Netflix In Nigeria via your MasterCard, VisaCard or a Paypal account. It is all up to you now, leave your comments below and please share with friends.

1 Like

Re: How To Subscribe And Watch Netflix Movies In Nigeria by Tonyreal49(m): 12:02am On Dec 14, 2017
What if after subscription and I don't have MB on my sim will it work

2 Likes

Re: How To Subscribe And Watch Netflix Movies In Nigeria by Techipulse(m): 1:36am On Dec 14, 2017
Tonyreal49:
What if after subscription and I don't have MB on my sim will it work

You need data subscription before it can work.. The good part is that netflix offers 1 month free trial and you are free to cancel it at anytime so that you won't be charged after the 1 month of free trial ends
Re: How To Subscribe And Watch Netflix Movies In Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 2:03am On Dec 14, 2017
Who needs Netflix, when I got mobdro?
Re: How To Subscribe And Watch Netflix Movies In Nigeria by Techipulse(m): 6:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
Lexusgs430:
Who needs Netflix, when I got mobdro?

That's what you like..
Re: How To Subscribe And Watch Netflix Movies In Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
Techipulse:

That's what you like..

Like? Understatement........

Did you mean Love?
Re: How To Subscribe And Watch Netflix Movies In Nigeria by Bossman(m): 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
Honestly, the only way to really enjoy Netflix in Naija is to have an unlimited plan. Most folks in Naija still access the internet via their phone. Netflix uses about 1GB of streaming data per hour. That's not really feasible for most folks. That's why it has not picked up steam in Naija. Even though it's been available there for almost a year. Unlimited very fast home internet is the norm in UK/US and the rest of the western world. So that's why Netflix is HUGE in those countries. Naija will get there one day.

26 Likes

Re: How To Subscribe And Watch Netflix Movies In Nigeria by Techipulse(m): 1:16am On Dec 15, 2017
Bossman:
Honestly, the only way to really enjoy Netflix in Naija is to have an unlimited plan. Most folks in Naija still access the internet via their phone. Netflix uses about 1GB of streaming data per hour. That's not really feasible for most folks. That's why it has not picked up steam in Naija. Even though it's been available there for almost a year. Unlimited very fast home internet is the norm in UK/US and the rest of the western world. So that's why Netflix is HUGE in those countries. Naija will get there one day.

nice comment, you are indeed right..

i use cheap night mtn sub to watch my netflix movies
Re: How To Subscribe And Watch Netflix Movies In Nigeria by Techipulse(m): 1:17am On Dec 15, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Like? Understatement........

Did you mean Love?

lols.. ok..

1 Like

Re: How To Subscribe And Watch Netflix Movies In Nigeria by Techipulse(m): 4:19am On Apr 20, 2019
i can teach u how to keep on getting free Trial on Netflix
Re: How To Subscribe And Watch Netflix Movies In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 20, 2019
Techipulse:

You need data subscription before it can work.. The good part is that netflix offers 1 month free trial and you are free to cancel it at anytime so that you won't be charged after the 1 month of free trial ends
mtchew it's still costly joor, just save yourselves money and download copies of mobile movies from all these fztvseries.mobi dem, you do know streaming a movie on Netflix would cost around 1gb of data (depending on how many hours the movies is) or even more, if you're not in the United States where unlimited home wifi internet is a law you'll be paying double for those kinda things in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: How To Subscribe And Watch Netflix Movies In Nigeria by Cypher1999(m): 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2019
Techipulse:
all ears ooh
Re: How To Subscribe And Watch Netflix Movies In Nigeria by Techipulse(m): 2:05pm On Apr 20, 2019
Cypher1999:
all ears ooh

All u need is to create new email account and next generate visual credit card
Re: How To Subscribe And Watch Netflix Movies In Nigeria by longestwai: 2:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
Failed to update to version 7 despite downloading the T Card, tecno phantom 6
Re: How To Subscribe And Watch Netflix Movies In Nigeria by Freelancerx: 2:53pm On Apr 20, 2019
reset the phone and re-update the phone or wait on the next update
longestwai:
Failed to update to version 7 despite downloading the T Card, tecno phantom 6
Re: How To Subscribe And Watch Netflix Movies In Nigeria by Techipulse(m): 6:12am On Apr 21, 2019
[b][/b]
Debramaye:
mtchew it's still costly joor, just save yourselves money and download copies of mobile movies from all these fztvseries.mobi dem, you do know streaming a movie on Netflix would cost around 1gb of data (depending on how many hours the movies is) or even more, if you're not in the United States where unlimited home wifi internet is a law you'll be paying double for those kinda things in Nigeria

Nor bi lie sha but i enjoy watching Netflix
Re: How To Subscribe And Watch Netflix Movies In Nigeria by Drew27k: 8:34am On Sep 30, 2019
Guys I found this useful thing on the internet, there is a website is giving away free netflix accounts to the people who all participating in the contest on their website.

I have already won my account there, please look at the attached screenshot . Don't miss this chance!

Link to: Free Netflix accounts {Giveaway}

1 Share

Re: How To Subscribe And Watch Netflix Movies In Nigeria by freetricksworld: 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
thanks for the netflix cookies.
Re: How To Subscribe And Watch Netflix Movies In Nigeria by Techipulse(m): 9:15am On Jan 26, 2020
freetricksworld:
thanks for the netflix cookies.

What's is Netflix cookies??
Re: How To Subscribe And Watch Netflix Movies In Nigeria by Johnross1563: 12:06am On Mar 24, 2020
As we know that Netflix has one of the cheapest and flexible plans in the online movie streaming market, when compared to the likes of digital satellite services such as DSTV and GOTV and music streaming platform like Spotify premium Pro mod APK.

Netflix offers three different subscription bouquet: Basic, Standard and Premium. The basic plan costs $7.99 every month which around N2,400 (according to the current exchange rate in Nigeria).

While the Standard and Premium Plans costs $9.99 (N3,200) and $11.99 (N3,800) respectively. Each package offers unlimited shows and movies, however, there are some other features that are exclusive to each plan.

For instance, on the basic plan, you can watch on only particular device at a time. But with the premium plan, you can watch on up to 5 different screens at a time.

Other features include ability to watch on Ultra High-Defination mode (Ultra HD), and many more to watch movies and know the Bollywood collections and verdict of these movis.
Re: How To Subscribe And Watch Netflix Movies In Nigeria by jordanrolli: 10:14am On May 25, 2020
Thank you so much sir for telling me how to subscribe Netflix, actually all the answers also helps me way more than i thought. I am so glad to be here. Now please tel me where i can found best free music download sites that provide all classic rock pop and melody genre. Thanks sir.
Re: How To Subscribe And Watch Netflix Movies In Nigeria by madamori9: 2:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
It is actually very easy to subscribe and watch movies on Netflix. I think OP has provided enough information on that already. What I actually like about Netflix is the free trial for a month. Even without credit cards one card enjoy this free trial endlessly.
Re: How To Subscribe And Watch Netflix Movies In Nigeria by Carlyboi(m): 7:07am On Jun 13, 2020
Techipulse:
I am interested bro
Re: How To Subscribe And Watch Netflix Movies In Nigeria by Carlyboi(m): 7:38am On Jun 13, 2020
madamori9:
It is actually very easy to subscribe and watch movies on Netflix. I think OP has provided enough information on that already. What I actually like about Netflix is the free trial for a month. Even without credit cards one card enjoy this free trial endlessly.
how do I get the free trial
Re: How To Subscribe And Watch Netflix Movies In Nigeria by kaze4blues(m): 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2020
Can movies be downloaded on Netflix to be watched later?
Re: How To Subscribe And Watch Netflix Movies In Nigeria by davidgill88(m): 9:50am On Sep 10, 2020
Get the details of roblox gift card codes to create unlimited free Roblox codes. Thanks for sharing.

Re: How To Subscribe And Watch Netflix Movies In Nigeria by DONFRANSKID(m): 10:27am On Sep 10, 2020
I beg if u want to watch Netflix without paying a dime only your data then download the hacked version of Netflix no need of registration just download and watch

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charge Your Phone By Shouting At It / N470, 000 Iphone X: Apple Finally Reveals It's Best Ever Smartphone(Photos) / Why Is Everyone Selling Their Samsung Galaxy S5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.