Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb (4445 Views)

Wike, Secondus Welcome Jonathan & Wife In Port Harcourt (Photos) / 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House / Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by Igboid: 12:46am On Dec 14, 2017
I had watched sadly from the sidelines as events unfolded following the recent PDP convention where non Igbos from SS got one over the Yoruba PDP caucus.
It was indeed interesting as Wike now fully incharge of Rivers state treasury like Amaechi was was, flexed his financial powers and translated that into political power, aided by the "cash and carry" politics of Nigeria.

Naturally I am apathic to any thing that has to do with Nigeria, as I see no future hope for Nigeria, but I had to break my silence, after watching from the sidelines how Ndiigbo had been shooting ourselves on the foot again and setting us up for national backlash via unintelligent political calculations.
This is majorly highlighted by the manner Igbo persons all over the Nigerian social media had hijacked an other wise battle between SS people and Yorubas and turned it into an Igbo vs Yoruba battle.

Having observed this trend, the following questions came to mind.

Is Wike Igbo? Cos last time I checked, he isn't.
So why are Igbos being dragged to Wike/Secondus mess, and why are some Igbos taking the bullet for Wike and his Ikwerre people?

Ndiigbo, emelu unu ya eme?

Why can't you learn to choose you fight? This fight should be an Ikwerre Vs Yoruba fight, with Ikwerre warlords like HopeAthand fighting for their brother, and other we SS people supporting him, instead Ndiigbo bought the fight, while these people ( Ikwerre and SS people) sat back and watch you take the bullets from the sidelines.
When the dust settles, Ndiigbo becomes the scape goat, while Ikwerre and SS people goes behind the scenes to get crumbs off the table of the ruling government, while not forgetting to display Igbophobia to please the Yorubas and other Nigerians.

Haven't we been down this line with GEJ before?
Why do we purposely make ourselves pawns in people's political chess board?

The way Ndiigbo are vocal all over the internet defending Wike and Secondus, one could have easily mistaken them for Igbo persons, when they are not.

Ife aga eme unu ugbolo one tupu unu amalu ife, umu Igbo?

Tufia!
Obulu ogwu na oya ele.

19 Likes

Re: On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by Igboid: 12:54am On Dec 14, 2017
Atiku and PDP are yet to pick an Igbo VP, until he does, Ndiigbo have no reason taking bullets for Wike and his SS brother( Uche Secondus) fight with Yorubas.
If the tables were turned, these people would not fight for Ndiigbo.

In life you don't box yourself in one corner, you create many escape angles.

So, I don't understand why Ndiigbo are hell bent on boxing us into one corner, leaving us with only one card to play.

A better strategy would be to keep our cards close to our chests by letting Yoruba and Ikwerre/SS people sort themselves out, without picking sides, while we work for the VP slot in PDP.

Sometimes, it's best to stayout of the cross fire zone, but Ndiigbo continuously get us into the cross fire zone.

This needs to stop. Let Yorubas fight their battle with Wike. Wike is Ikwerre not Igbo, don't buy trouble for us.

6 Likes

Re: On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by okway: 12:55am On Dec 14, 2017
Any Yoruba man that doesn't learn from Ibo + GEJ and Ibo + Wike sagas is very stupid.

It's very open and obvious that given the position, Ibos will try to bury Yorubas out of jealousy, envy and hatred.

Ibos have never meant well for Yorubas, while Yorubas like FFK, Fayose, Saraki, Afenifere etc continues to speak out for Ibos. This has to stop and well-meaning Yorubas have to stop these fools from supporting people who perceive Yorubas as enemies.

Buhari has nothing to offer Nigeria.
However, PDP has nothing to offer SW too. SW still has something to gain from APC.
Therefore, we will pour our energy to vote APC and to survive politically.

SW PDP needs to scrap itself and start afresh. Create a regional party that focuses on the SW regional interest. They can eventual branch nationwide. But PDP has nothing to offer the SW. Yorubas are brilliant, persistent and survivors. We will survive this.

PDP belongs to Wike and Ibos. Let's see what they do with it.

24 Likes

Re: On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by Igboid: 1:07am On Dec 14, 2017
okway:
Any Yoruba man that doesn't learn from Ibo + GEJ and Ibo + Wike sagas is very stupid.

It's very open and obvious that given the position, Ibos will try to bury Yorubas out of jealousy, envy and hatred.

Ibos have never meant well for Yorubas, while Yorubas like FFK, Fayose, Saraki, Afenifere etc continues to speak out for Ibos. This has to stop and well-meaning Yorubas have to stop these fools from supporting people who perceive Yorubas as enemies.

However, PDP has nothing to offer SW too. SW still has something to gain from APC.

SW PDP needs to scrap itself and start afresh. Create a regional party that focuses on the SW regional interest. They can eventual branch nationwide. But PDP has nothing to offer the SW. Yorubas are brilliant, persistent and survivors. We will survive this.

Please do pour all your energy, gusto, strength, water, fire etc into APC, it's your prerogative. It wouldn't matter in the end, as there is no hope for Nigeria, though I know you already know this.

Just face Wike his Ikwerre and SS people ( Secondus people).

They are the ones that used Rivers state treasury to wrestle the PDP chairmanship position from you, as non of your PDP men control SW cash cow states of Lagos or Ogun, to match Wike financial might.
Nigeria politics is a cash and carry type, after all.

But do leave Ndiigbo out of your wahala, we are not the source of your injury, Wike and his SS people are, face your battle with them and let Ndiigbo be.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by okway: 1:10am On Dec 14, 2017
Igboid:

Please do pour all your energy, gusto, strength, water, fire etc into APC, it's your prerogative. It wouldn't matter in the end, as there is no hope for Nigeria, though I know you already know this.

They are the ones that used Rivers state treasury to wrestle the PDP chairmanship position from you, as non of your PDP men control SW cash cow states of Lagos or Ogun, to match Wike financial might.

But do leave Ndiigbo out of your wahala, we are not the source of your injury, Wike and his SS people are, face your battle with them and let Ndiigbo be.

We will face Wike and his slaves.

Ibos decided to put their mouth in the matter, when the flame spread, it will touch them.

Many of you clowns think war is physical, fought on social media, or won by chest beating. grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by 3html: 1:42am On Dec 14, 2017
My brother go and sleep...... Ezenwo Nyesome Wike is a full blooded igbo man stop allowing the divide and rule tactics initiatiated by the northern cabal after the Civil War create division among igbos.

If Ezenwo Nzenwo wike was probably caught in India with hard drugs they won't care if he is an ikwere man but will remember him as an igbo with the popular saying on nairaland na them fla-tties, IPOB, miscreants, developers even when Nzeogwu chukwuemeka who is clearly from Delta State then Mid West carried a coup he was tag an igbo man,every igbo man in North was killed

If by any chance riot broke out in any Northern state e.g Kano, do you think the average hausa man knows anything like ikwere or SS?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by dubemnaija: 1:45am On Dec 14, 2017
okway:

Ibos decided to put their mouth in the matter, when the flame spread, it will touch them.

Many of you clowns think war is physical, fought on social media, or won by chest beating. grin

Cry us a river tongue
Clowns

2 Likes

Re: On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by okway: 1:54am On Dec 14, 2017
dubemnaija:

Cry us a river tongue
Clowns

Hehehe grin
Meet you in 2019...awon "Yoruba and Hausa-Fulanis marginalize us".

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by dubemnaija: 1:55am On Dec 14, 2017
okway:

Hehehe grin

Taarr! Gerrout from here!

8 Likes

Re: On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by shallysgirl: 2:04am On Dec 14, 2017
okway:

Hehehe grin
Noisemaker tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
The political battleground is in the north.Pdp has won 2regions in the south.apc can take the s/west

6 Likes

Re: On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by okway: 2:07am On Dec 14, 2017
shallysgirl:

Noisemaker tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
The political battleground is in the north.Pdp has won 2regions in the south.apc can take the s/west

They won the same region in 2015 and still lostgrin grin

In 2015

SE: 98% pdp
SS: 97% pdp
SW: 48% PDP and 51% APC

If they get more than 10% this time in SW I'll be surprised grin

PDP will always win the SE because Ibo will always be PDP slaves regardless of the underdevelopment in that region.

Why am I wasting my time with Ibos who are politically irrelevant? They're known for political slavery - always slaving for others and never given powerful positions.

Be ready to support Fayose too grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by shallysgirl: 3:56am On Dec 14, 2017
okway:

They won the same region in 2015 and still lostgrin grin

In 2015

SE: 98% pdp
SS: 97% pdp
SW: 48% PDP and 51% APC

If they get more than 10% this time in SW I'll be surprised grin

PDP will always win the SE because Ibo will always be PDP slaves regardless of the underdevelopment in that region.

Why am I wasting my time with Ibos who are politically irrelevant? They're known for political slavery - always slaving for others and never given powerful positions.

Be ready to support Fayose too grin
The north is the final decider.
Gej lost because he lost in the north particularly the north central.

6 Likes

Re: On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by okway: 4:01am On Dec 14, 2017
shallysgirl:

The north is the final decider.
Gej lost because he lost in the north particularly the north central.

Now the North is the final decider? grin grin
Very funny things. So you're saying the North decides your destiny.

13 Likes

Re: On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by istandfortruth: 4:09am On Dec 14, 2017
Whenever someone from the South South does something stupid its only then that the rest of Nigeria will recognise him as an Igbo man. The Nzeogwu, Jonathan, Secondus, Wike are just a few that come to mind right now. But same people will nearly loose thier minds when you allude that the igbos do have oil...

The average Nigerian mindset still needs healing

okway:

7 Likes

Re: On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by Jaideyone(m): 4:50am On Dec 14, 2017
OP the reason is simple. ibos are slaves to both the north and the south south. the south south is noe more relevant politically than the ibos grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by Jaideyone(m): 4:54am On Dec 14, 2017
Igboid:

we can't leave IBO out of the fight.

wike sent his ibo slaves to fight on his behalf so we will defeat the slave first before beating the master (south south) grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by Nobody: 4:56am On Dec 14, 2017
okway:

typically nigerian slaves...
yoruba propaganda machine have been bursted many years ago.

that's why your here.. if not.una papers for still dey sell.

belike this PdP convention never teach una enough or typical of you guys.. Bishop's boiling frog comes to mind..

deluded human.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by okway2: 4:58am On Dec 14, 2017
bounty007:

typically nigerian slaves...
yoruba propaganda machine have been bursted many years ago.

that's why your here.. if not.una papers for still dey sell.

belike this PdP convention never teach una enough or typical of you guys.. Bishop's boiling frog comes to mind..

deluded human.

The irony

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by Nobody: 4:59am On Dec 14, 2017
Jaideyone:
we can't leave IBO out of the fight.

wike sent his ibo slaves to fight on his behalf so we will defeat the slave first before beating the master (south south) grin

ontop igbo matter you might be buried.. don't joke on Envy..

understand how painful it is to be alone cos of betrayal.. is KArma.

just like you guy's have been fighting your masters battles..using your propagandists outlet..
slaves sucking on fulanis butt.

6 Likes

Re: On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by okway2: 4:59am On Dec 14, 2017
I'm just sitting here wondering why Ibo men love wearing their mother's wrapper.

11 Likes

Re: On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by okway2: 5:00am On Dec 14, 2017
bounty007:

ontop igbo matter you might be buried.. don't joke on Envy..

understand how painful it is to be alone cos of betrayal.. is KArma.

just like you guy's have been fighting your masters battles..using your propagandists outlet..
slaves sucking on fulanis butt.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by Nobody: 5:00am On Dec 14, 2017
okway2:

The irony

i don't do propaganda..i do reality..

where's the pics of tinubu doing the Usual.
guess you as "mene" man" will upload it
Re: On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by Nobody: 5:01am On Dec 14, 2017
Igbo amaka

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by Nobody: 5:01am On Dec 14, 2017
okway2:
I'm just sitting here wondering why Ibo men love wearing their mother's wrapper.

proud tradition..
guess yoruba's aint get none grin cheesy
Re: On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by okway2: 5:03am On Dec 14, 2017
bounty007:

i don't do propaganda..i do reality..

where's the pics of tinubu doing the Usual.
guess you as "mene" man" will upload it

laaaal you living in your own delusional reality lol

3 Likes

Re: On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by okway2: 5:05am On Dec 14, 2017
bounty007:

proud tradition..

Yoruba men don't wanna be you

Even your women are running to Yoruba men

15 Likes

Re: On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by Nobody: 5:05am On Dec 14, 2017
Afonja are really really pained grin grin grin

proud slaves..
the guy dey use menes to masquerade dey pains..

but won't do jack..pictures for scroll by..
will that remove Tinubu's head from the s***kn ****

diamonds are forever ..guess fulani slaves too grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by okway2: 5:06am On Dec 14, 2017
bounty007:
Afonja are really really pained grin grin grin

proud slaves..
the guy dey use menes to masquerade dey pains..

but won't do jack..pictures for scroll by..
will that remove Tinubu's head from the s***kn ****

diamonds are forever ..guess fulani slaves too grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by okway2: 5:06am On Dec 14, 2017
At the end of the day, Igbos will still be slaving to vote for a Yoruba VP; Fayose tongue

7 Likes

Re: On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by Nobody: 5:07am On Dec 14, 2017
okway2:

Yoruba men don't wanna be you

Even your women are running to Yoruba men

i don't measure pricks..
I'm not insecure.. you guys are so insecure that you've to remind yaself of being yourself.

low esteem.
I'm out.

6 Likes

Re: On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by okway2: 5:12am On Dec 14, 2017
bounty007:

i don't measure pricks..
I'm not insecure.. you guys are so insecure that you've to remind yaself of being yourself.

low esteem.
I'm out.

bounty007:

proud tradition..

Delusional reality.

That's what got you thinking PDP will pick a SE VP when they know they don't have to persuade Ibos because Ibos will continue to slave for them grin

7 Likes

Re: On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb by Jaideyone(m): 5:16am On Dec 14, 2017
3html:
My brother go and sleep...... Ezenwo Nyesome Wike is a full blooded igbo man stop allowing the divide and rule tactics initiatiated by the northern cabal after the Civil War create division among igbos.

If Ezenwo Nzenwo wike was probably caught in India with hard drugs they won't care if he is an ikwere man but will remember him as an igbo with the popular saying on nairaland na them fla-tties, IPOB, miscreants, developers even when Nzeogwu chukwuemeka who is clearly from Delta State then Mid West carried a coup he was tag an igbo man,every igbo man in North was killed

If by any chance riot broke out in any Northern state e.g Kano, do you think the average hausa man knows anything like ikwere or SS?
you see the typical ibo man. he will blame everyone else but himself.

After the Nzeogwu's coup ibos in the north celebrated and mocked the northerners. the ibo coup was in January and riots and killings targetted at the ibos didn't start until may that year. have you ever asked yourself why? that's because ibos refused to let the pain of the coup go away. northerners were mocked on how Nzeogwu killed their sardauna.

the average ibo person is just like a wife that will mock you and laugh about your pains. she will sing songs to spite you just like ibos had songs mocking the death of the sardauna but the moment you lay your hands on her and start beating her she will cry for the whole neighbourhood to hear (same way you start calling ICC and UN when the heat is too much for you to take).

this is exactly the same way KANU started insulting and mocking Yorubas and Hausas in 2014. I listened to radio baifra live in imo state and on the internet whenever I'm in calabar. No one called him to order. when the northerners gave a quit notice everyone started blaming the north while forgetting that the sees of hate was planted as early as 2014.

you people should learn to accept your fault too. you are far from perfect!!!

22 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Booed At APC Convention / See Dilapidated Primary Sch In Buhari's Home Town Where He Voted / Imo International Conference Centre Built By Okorocha Has Collapsed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.