Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention (32910 Views)

PDP Gives Return Tickets To Saraki, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal After Convention / Automatic Ticket: Protest Rocks PDP, Two Shot, As Stakeholders Reject Decision / PDP National Chairmanship Contest: There Is Life After Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:05am On Dec 14, 2017
DonVikings:
PDP/IPOB/POTORPOTOR Business is none of my business. They can all bomb themselves for all i care. cheesy

By the way, How far? We knew about the bingo that was killed in Cownu's compound. What about this vulture, sorry, eagle, that was gifted him by his foolish minions? I suspect it was swallowed by the Egwu Eke. grin

Hahahahaha. They actually gave him a vulture thinking it was an eagle....hahahahah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by dieBYfire: 8:06am On Dec 14, 2017
GavelSlam:
grin
No be PDP?

grin grin
Head slamming won't help APC.....
Since the convention APC have released 25 fake reports about stories of the Conventions grin
Meanwhile The PDP stakeholders are having coffee together , planning and strategizing on 2019 grin
Even though PMB shares 1m naira to every Nigerian citizen, We will still vote him out in 2019. grin
So more fake stories please grin
Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by DWJOBScom(m): 8:09am On Dec 14, 2017
shortgun:
every plan by APC to distabilize PDP die by fire.

Amen o!
A viable opposition must be created
Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by ozimec(m): 8:11am On Dec 14, 2017
Ecstasy154:
By Chibuzo Ukaibe, Abuja

Barely one week after its national elective convention, fresh crisis is brewing in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) over the outcome of last Saturday’s election.

Not satisfied with the election of the party’s national executive, some aggrieved candidates and stakeholders have threatened to form a parallel National Working Committee (NWC).

Despite ongoing post conventions reconciliation process, the aggrieved candidates, who rejected the results arising from the election at the national convention, are demanding the immediate release of what they called the authentic results of the actual votes cast by delegates at the convention.

They called on the PDP Board of Trustees (BoT) to ensure the immediate execution of the demands by convening an emergency National Executive Committee (NEC) meeting within seven days from December 12, 2019.

They further threatened to announce the correct results from the convention and inaugurate what they called the authentic NWC of the party should the BoT fail to attend to their demands.

This is contained in a statement signed by the candidates and stakeholders namely Prince Obi-Nwosu Emmanuel, Hassan Adamu, Chief Dr Godwin Chinedu Duru, Comrade Edede Franklyn Maduabuchi and Alhaji Mohammed Abubakar.

Two, out of the five signatories of the statement, Chief Godwin Chinedu Duru and Comrade Edede Franklyn Maduabuchi contested for the positions of national organising secretary and national youth leader respectively at the convention.

Already, the post-convention reconciliation committee of the party, led by Bayelsa State governor, Hon Seriake Dickson, has started meeting the aggrieved candidates.

The committee has so far met some of the chairmanship aspirants, including former Minister of Education, Prof Tunde Adeniran; former deputy national chairman, Chief Bode George, among others.

The statement by the aggrieved candidates, which was made available to LEADERSHIP yesterday noted: “Sequel to the 9th December Elective National Convention held at Eagles Square, Abuja: “1) We the concerned candidates and stakeholders hereby reject in totality the results released at the 9th December 2017 National Elective Convention instead of the true results.

“2.) We therefore demand the immediate recall of the purported results and the release with immediate effect the authentic results of the actual votes cast by delegates at the convention.

“3.We hereby call on the chairman of the BOT to ensure the immediate execution of this demand by convening an emergency NEC meeting within 7 days from the date of this notice.

“4. Failure to address item 2 and 3 above, we would have no option but to announce the correct results and inaugurate the authentic National Working Committee of our great party, the PDP.”

Metuh Pleads With Aggrieved Aspirants To Support Secondus

Meanwhile, former national publicity secretary of the PDP, Olisa Metuh, said yesterday that the outcome of the party’s national convention has repositioned it to take over power in 2019.

In a statement he personally signed, Metuh urged aggrieved aspirants to join hands with the new party leadership headed by Prince Uche Secondus in providing “a credible opposition that will continuously provide alternatives and options to the policies and programmes of the ruling party.”

The former party spokesman described Secondus as “a tried and tested hand and proven party administrator with exceptional institutional memory to handle the affairs of the party.

“It is incontrovertible that the activities leading to the PDP elective National Convention and the outcome thereof have left no one in doubt that the party has been repositioned to take over power in 2019”, he added.

While underscoring Secondus’ competence for the job, Metuh said, “It is instructive to note that nobody, not even the worst of critics, has questioned Prince Secondus’ competence and capacity to lead the party at this critical time.

“This is essentially owing to the well-established fact that the PDP witnessed one of her best moments under Prince Secondus as Acting National Chairman, during which time a lot of reforms were articulated and implemented.

“It is in that regard that I join our party leaders and other notable stakeholders to congratulate our National Chairman whose victory derived not only from his track record of proven service to our party but also from his very robust and issue-based campaign across all the states and zones of the federation.

“To other aspirants who did not have the opportunity of being elected, it must be understood that the outcome of the election does not in anyway detract from their credibility and their qualification for offices. What is needed now is for them to join hands with the new leadership to reposition the PDP for the task ahead.”

http://leadership.ng/2017/12/14/fresh-crisis-rocks-pdp-5-days-convention/

Op all the people mentioned above are insignificant to the party. If they fail to accept the reconciliation, they will simply be ignored. So this your headline should be rephrased.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by edupedia: 8:12am On Dec 14, 2017
Paperwhite:
Their headache! sad Had it been they won perhaps they will want to sit tight on their positions.It's unfortunate that Nigeria is bedevilled by the 2 major political parties: APC/PDP filled with same revolving corrupt characters. angry

....stop bringing in APC into your crooked and dishonest plans.... sebi u flat headers want to be chair of PDP as well as the VP. to Atiku?...abi?..u plan to control the PDP with the resources of the states u control...continue with your I BEFORE OTHERS plans....no one is surprised...go on and turn PDP into a regional party.... but stop linking APC to your obvious greed...all Nigerians are watching u with amusement and are waiting to see where it will get u...Nonsense and ingredient...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by blackpanda: 8:16am On Dec 14, 2017
Flyingngel:
Anything PDP OR APC,pls count me out.

And yet, here you are.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by GavelSlam: 8:19am On Dec 14, 2017
dieBYfire:

grin grin
Head slamming won't help APC.....
Since the convention APC have released 25 fake reports about stories of the Conventions grin
Meanwhile The PDP stakeholders are having coffee together , planning and strategizing on 2019 grin
Even though PMB shares 1m naira to every Nigerian citizen, We will still vote him out in 2019. grin
So more fake stories please grin

Please make my day and say Yoruba's are not needed in PDP.
Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by LordAA(m): 8:20am On Dec 14, 2017
Flyingngel:
Anything PDP OR APC,pls count me out.

Nobody counted you in before. Your name says it all. Flying angel. Keep flying

1 Like

Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by Jones4190(m): 8:28am On Dec 14, 2017
The Devil is still very much interested in the affairs of PDP as a founding stakeholder o!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by moffat(m): 8:40am On Dec 14, 2017
LETS TEAR THE UMBRELLA APART

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by samstels: 8:41am On Dec 14, 2017
The signatories are unknown names .

May be they are sponsored by APC .

PDP will surely relegate APC by 2019 .
Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by pedrilo: 8:43am On Dec 14, 2017
bunch of nobodies
Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by praxisnetworks: 8:52am On Dec 14, 2017
GavelSlam:

We are in PDP but voting for Osinbajo come 2019!

1 Like

Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by dieBYfire: 9:14am On Dec 14, 2017
GavelSlam:

PDP is a National party and not a tribalistic party like APC!
And when you say MAKE MY DAY..it shows how childish and ignorant you are. That's why we help your types in our orphanage home grin
Don't go and Die ontop politics matter after ATIKU wins Buhari and the 40 thieves will still congratulate him and decamp also cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by GavelSlam: 9:19am On Dec 14, 2017
dieBYfire:

PDP is a National party and not a tribalistic party like APC!
And when you say MAKE MY DAY..it shows how childish and ignorant you are. That's why we help your types in our orphanage home grin
Don't go and Die ontop politics matter after ATIKU wins Buhari and the 40 thieves will still congratulate him and decamp also cheesy

PDP is a regional party and your hatred for the SW will be your undoing.

I see you are scared to make that proclamation. Just say anything against the Yoruba people and enjoy your party.

By the way, I'm a full-blooded itsekiri man and I would only watch from the side lines while your type make a mockery of their own party's purpose.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by dieBYfire: 9:29am On Dec 14, 2017
GavelSlam:

PDP is a regional party and your hatred for the SW will be your undoing.

I see you are scared to make that proclamation. Just say anything against the Yoruba people and enjoy your party.

By the way, I'm a full-blooded itsekiri man and I would only watch from the side lined while your type make a mockery of their own party's purpose.
The reverse is the case ! U are just a renowned tribalistic fellow grin
What proclamation wil I wanna make when my best friend is Yoruba and also a Muslim , my gf is Yoruba and a Christian , my Nigerian colleagues in my PHD program are Yoruba,Middlebelt,Ijaw,Igbo and we share very similar political view. grin
How else will you explain a detribalised Nigerian? My brother extinguish hate from your life , it will always keep you stagnant grin
I have been reading your hate comments before my PHD program when I was still back home, and up till now u are still on the same hate speech parole grin , While sharp men have all filed out to shape their lives and career ! Tell me how will you grow grin
Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by nwatthu(m): 9:35am On Dec 14, 2017
fake news..PDP id strong..na APC dey plant dis kinda news oh..God is with PDP
Ecstasy154:
By Chibuzo Ukaibe, Abuja

Barely one week after its national elective convention, fresh crisis is brewing in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) over the outcome of last Saturday’s election.

Not satisfied with the election of the party’s national executive, some aggrieved candidates and stakeholders have threatened to form a parallel National Working Committee (NWC).

Despite ongoing post conventions reconciliation process, the aggrieved candidates, who rejected the results arising from the election at the national convention, are demanding the immediate release of what they called the authentic results of the actual votes cast by delegates at the convention.

They called on the PDP Board of Trustees (BoT) to ensure the immediate execution of the demands by convening an emergency National Executive Committee (NEC) meeting within seven days from December 12, 2019.

They further threatened to announce the correct results from the convention and inaugurate what they called the authentic NWC of the party should the BoT fail to attend to their demands.

This is contained in a statement signed by the candidates and stakeholders namely Prince Obi-Nwosu Emmanuel, Hassan Adamu, Chief Dr Godwin Chinedu Duru, Comrade Edede Franklyn Maduabuchi and Alhaji Mohammed Abubakar.

Two, out of the five signatories of the statement, Chief Godwin Chinedu Duru and Comrade Edede Franklyn Maduabuchi contested for the positions of national organising secretary and national youth leader respectively at the convention.

Already, the post-convention reconciliation committee of the party, led by Bayelsa State governor, Hon Seriake Dickson, has started meeting the aggrieved candidates.

The committee has so far met some of the chairmanship aspirants, including former Minister of Education, Prof Tunde Adeniran; former deputy national chairman, Chief Bode George, among others.

The statement by the aggrieved candidates, which was made available to LEADERSHIP yesterday noted: “Sequel to the 9th December Elective National Convention held at Eagles Square, Abuja: “1) We the concerned candidates and stakeholders hereby reject in totality the results released at the 9th December 2017 National Elective Convention instead of the true results.

“2.) We therefore demand the immediate recall of the purported results and the release with immediate effect the authentic results of the actual votes cast by delegates at the convention.

“3.We hereby call on the chairman of the BOT to ensure the immediate execution of this demand by convening an emergency NEC meeting within 7 days from the date of this notice.

“4. Failure to address item 2 and 3 above, we would have no option but to announce the correct results and inaugurate the authentic National Working Committee of our great party, the PDP.”

Metuh Pleads With Aggrieved Aspirants To Support Secondus

Meanwhile, former national publicity secretary of the PDP, Olisa Metuh, said yesterday that the outcome of the party’s national convention has repositioned it to take over power in 2019.

In a statement he personally signed, Metuh urged aggrieved aspirants to join hands with the new party leadership headed by Prince Uche Secondus in providing “a credible opposition that will continuously provide alternatives and options to the policies and programmes of the ruling party.”

The former party spokesman described Secondus as “a tried and tested hand and proven party administrator with exceptional institutional memory to handle the affairs of the party.

“It is incontrovertible that the activities leading to the PDP elective National Convention and the outcome thereof have left no one in doubt that the party has been repositioned to take over power in 2019”, he added.

While underscoring Secondus’ competence for the job, Metuh said, “It is instructive to note that nobody, not even the worst of critics, has questioned Prince Secondus’ competence and capacity to lead the party at this critical time.

“This is essentially owing to the well-established fact that the PDP witnessed one of her best moments under Prince Secondus as Acting National Chairman, during which time a lot of reforms were articulated and implemented.

“It is in that regard that I join our party leaders and other notable stakeholders to congratulate our National Chairman whose victory derived not only from his track record of proven service to our party but also from his very robust and issue-based campaign across all the states and zones of the federation.

“To other aspirants who did not have the opportunity of being elected, it must be understood that the outcome of the election does not in anyway detract from their credibility and their qualification for offices. What is needed now is for them to join hands with the new leadership to reposition the PDP for the task ahead.”

http://leadership.ng/2017/12/14/fresh-crisis-rocks-pdp-5-days-convention/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by GavelSlam: 9:35am On Dec 14, 2017
dieBYfire:

The reverse is the case ! U are just a renowned tribalistic fellow grin
What proclamation wil I wanna make when my best friend is Yoruba and also a Muslim , my gf is Yoruba and a Christian , my Nigerian colleagues in my PHD program are Yoruba,Middlebelt,Ijaw,Igbo and we share very similar political view. grin
How else will you explain a detribalised Nigerian? My brother extinguish hate from your life , it will always keep you stagnant grin
I have been reading your hate comments before my PHD program when I was still back home, and up till now u are still on the same hate speech parole grin , While sharp men have all filed out to shape their lives and career ! Tell me how will you grow grin

Even as a PhD student you started out calling people head slammers, obviously referring to the Muslims.
Seeing you'd been found out you resorted to telling us about your love for Yoruba and Muslims. Who asked you?

This one can never achieve his doctoral quest.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by dieBYfire: 9:42am On Dec 14, 2017
GavelSlam:

Even as a PhD student you started out calling people head slammers, obviously referring to the Muslims.
Seeing you'd been found out you resorted to telling us about your love for Yoruba and Muslims. Who asked you?

This one can never achieve his doctoral quest.

grin Too late bro. I have already acheived it .. And guess what it's a foreign degree grin
Just take my advice and watch how fast you will succeed in life!
I lecture Bsc students sometimes and the least of them can't be so devoted to hate speeches just like you ! Focus on your life and you will excel. And Mayb be hv ur doctorate degree like me grin
Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by GavelSlam: 9:48am On Dec 14, 2017
dieBYfire:

grin Too late bro. I have already acheived it .. And guess what it's a foreign degree grin
Just take my advice and watch how fast you will succeed in life!
I lecture Bsc students sometimes and the least of them can't be so devoted to hate speeches just like you ! Focus on your life and you will excel. And Mayb be hv ur doctorate degree like me grin

See how I trapped You?

I registered on Nairaland this year. It therefore means there was no way you had been reading your alleged hate speeches from me before you left for your PhD.

You really shouldn't be in academia as you don t have the gumption for it.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by dieBYfire: 10:02am On Dec 14, 2017
GavelSlam:

See how I trapped You?

I registered on Nairaland this year. It therefore means there was no way you had been reading your alleged hate speeches from me before you left for your PhD.

You really shouldn't be in academia as you don t have the gumption for it.

Then obviously you all sound the same , I mean the head slammers grin

As for the PHD bro... Don't sweat yourself out! Best brains are just too busy grin
Just take my advice. Stop hate and you will excel! If you need to study PM or post it here and I can advice you as well! Make your parents proud and don't be a failure grin
Seun already created Nairaland before his 25th birthday grin
Create or achieve something. Don't let Ngene n Co deceive you O! Time waits for No one grin
APC or PDP or KOWA politicians and their families will always be rich and fufilled cheesy
Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by GavelSlam: 10:13am On Dec 14, 2017
dieBYfire:

Then obviously you all sound the same , I mean the head slammers grin

As for the PHD bro... Don't sweat yourself out! Best brains are just too busy grin
Just take my advice. Stop hate and you will excel! If you need to study PM or post it here and I can advice you as well! Make your parents proud and don't be a failure grin
Seun already created Nairaland before his 25th birthday grin
Create or achieve something. Don't let Ngene n Co deceive you O! Time waits for No one grin
APC or PDP or KOWA politicians and their families will always be rich and fufilled cheesy

Why prevaricating?

And why are you such a patent liar?

Not knowing anything me, why do you think you have achieved something I haven't?

What is special about being abroad or undertaking a postrgraduate course anywhere?

Let's just say where your height of achievement ends is the starting point for others.

Not here to blow my trumpet but you've got a long way to go.

By the way, your denigration of practicioners of Islam would only suit your opponents. It appears you haven't learnt anything.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by Ugosample(m): 10:25am On Dec 14, 2017
edupedia:

....stop bringing in APC into your crooked and dishonest plans.... sebi u flat headers want to be chair of PDP as well as the VP. to Atiku?...abi?..u plan to control the PDP with the resources of the states u control...continue with your I BEFORE OTHERS plans....no one is surprised...go on and turn PDP into a regional party.... but stop linking APC to your obvious greed...all Nigerians are watching u with amusement andare waiting to see where it will get u...Nonsense and ingredient...

Why are you guys crying?

wasn't that the game played by APC played in 2015
Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by hgnbello(m): 10:28am On Dec 14, 2017
hmmm.. nija tho... APC=PDP, PDP=APC none is differ....
Lord save nija
Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by Deo1986(m): 10:43am On Dec 14, 2017
Anyone noticed that the Yorubas that were marginalized in the convention are not even the ones causing problems. The names we saw there was all Igbos. Na wa this people sef!
Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by dieBYfire: 10:47am On Dec 14, 2017
GavelSlam:

Why prevaricating?

Not knowing anything me, why do you think you have achieved something I haven't?

What is special about being abroad or undertaking a postrgraduate course anywhere?

Let's just say where your height of achievement ends is the starting point for others.

By the way, your denigration of practicioners of Islam would only suit your opponents. It appears you haven't learnt anything.

Sorry if it pains you that much grin
It's not my fault that you didn't achieve anything undecided

As for blowing my trumpet , just wait till I finish the program. Then I will bombard your timeline with success pics grin
And hopefully join the ATIKU's government grin
Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by GavelSlam: 10:56am On Dec 14, 2017
dieBYfire:

Sorry if it pains you that much grin
It's not my fault that you didn't achieve anything undecided

As for blowing my trumpet , just wait till I finish the program. Then I will bombard your timeline with success pics grin
And hopefully join the ATIKU's government grin

What country are you in by the way?

1 Like

Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by asunmoGGMU(m): 10:56am On Dec 14, 2017
GavelSlam:

Why prevaricating?

You presented yourself more as a certified doctoral degree holder than the other Chief.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by GavelSlam: 10:58am On Dec 14, 2017
asunmoGGMU:

You presented yourself more as a certified doctoral degree holder than the other Chief.

He's just a wannabe. I'm simply indulging him.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by auwalyau: 11:00am On Dec 14, 2017
PDP's way is always impose whoever they want and later set up an ineffective reconciliation committee that could not solve the problem.
Re: Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention by dieBYfire: 11:17am On Dec 14, 2017
GavelSlam:

What country are you in by the way?

Deutschland cool
What's your field?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Donald Duke Reacts As Court Sacks Him, Declares Gana Sdp’s Presidential Candidat / Five Big ‘criminal’ Cases That Dominate Nigeria In 2022 / VIP's In Bullet-Proof Vehicles ‘Send’ 43 Security Aides To Graves- Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.