Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) (58000 Views)

Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. / Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) by Godful: 10:15am On Dec 14, 2017
i am not understanding, how is this news? so I should fry egg
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) by Kylekent59: 10:16am On Dec 14, 2017
Godful:
i am not understanding, how is this news? so I should fry egg
U don miss FP angry grin grin
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) by ensamy(m): 10:18am On Dec 14, 2017
just like the dad, even the bald head. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) by Lucas10(m): 10:19am On Dec 14, 2017
Tu face the second

1 Like

Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 10:21am On Dec 14, 2017
is like 2face try to deny d pregnacy thats why u look like 2face no need for dna

1 Like

Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 14, 2017
fadre5:
karma is a bitch.. 2baba, I pray people don't do to her what u did to other ladies out there

he Bleep ur gf abi

1 Like

Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) by government77(f): 10:26am On Dec 14, 2017
Uyiii:
tuface's gene is very dominant
Even the wife and baby mamas don dey resemble amsmiley
true o
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) by Gentledammie(m): 10:26am On Dec 14, 2017
‼‼‼HELP OOOO, *MISSING LUGGAGE*‼‼
A corper misplaced her *black traveling bag* while dropping off at *Oshodi expressway in Lagos* on her way from osun state camp. A black traveling bag of medium size containing a black leather file bag which contains her *University of Ilorin graduate certificate*.
Name : *Anisere khadijat Adejoke* bsc(ed.) Health Education, *Students transcript, Teacher's certificate and other original Credentials inside the black bag. *NYSC camp items like souvenirs and fliers also inside. *Including clothes and books and her NYSC corpers uniform*. Please if found kindly contact the following numbers:
*08168438721*
*08026214387*
*08055113815*
God bless you as you do.
*Help rebroadcast please*
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) by Coldfeets: 10:29am On Dec 14, 2017
highchief1:
dem go doke rainbow Comot her eyes I pity her 5yrs from now her pussy go dey like charcoal that's heat up

akeentech:
Tho I can father her, but I ll still like to fvck her

So many perverts on rampage...

3 Likes

Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) by wambosamuel1980: 10:33am On Dec 14, 2017
I trust Benue girls they don't carry last i wish you a happy home grown ok?
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) by slapandfall(m): 10:38am On Dec 14, 2017
Time to start harvesting her.
She is ripe for harvest.

What your papa sow e go reap
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) by toluxa1(m): 10:38am On Dec 14, 2017
tstx:
By now guys in their area don start to dey countdown to her 18th birthday....

The impatient ones, her 17th

Seems you're still living in year 2005. 18 ke?
These days its 14 - 15 years MAX. Show don start...
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) by tstx(m): 10:42am On Dec 14, 2017
toluxa1:

Seems you're still living in year 2005. 18 ke? These days its 14 - 15 years MAX. Show don start...
na wa o
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) by tivta(m): 10:48am On Dec 14, 2017
No DNA needed, she is the daughter of innocent idibia

1 Like

Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) by MyCircle(m): 10:49am On Dec 14, 2017
Happy people happy Family.

He's done good/well in keeping his family close and happy.
His Family his circle.

Keep your circle close.
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) by lovingyouhun: 10:49am On Dec 14, 2017
Na so person dey resemble em papa?

1 Like

Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:58am On Dec 14, 2017
Gradually warming up for the boys walahi I must follow do,even if na to rub the cap of my thing on top of her thing just to register my presence in her thing
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) by Tobium1(m): 11:01am On Dec 14, 2017
I know how my 9yr old cousin looks like, definitely not this big like issabella
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) by stchinedu: 11:07am On Dec 14, 2017
Perverts right now... grin

Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 14, 2017
akeentech:
Tho I can father her, but I ll still like to fvck her

By this time next year, you will become impotent.

1 Like

Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) by airprinz(m): 11:17am On Dec 14, 2017
She never ripe finish.
In 3yrs time, she go don ripe finish, and boys go dey atak her puna puna like her Papa been dey atak other children's own.

What is good for de goose is also good for de gander.
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 11:29am On Dec 14, 2017
men will slay her at the appointed time.... no room for escape
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) by anjowaka510(m): 11:29am On Dec 14, 2017
Carbon copy of her papa
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) by captain969(m): 11:32am On Dec 14, 2017
guys wey go washh am still dy pile up
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) by 2shure: 11:39am On Dec 14, 2017
cant wait for boys
to yansh am soon.some go freely cum in her
maybe in 2yrs from now she go don dey fuc
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) by chrischukszy01(m): 11:45am On Dec 14, 2017
I repeat ZULU ZULU over!...ZULU ZULU over!!...

Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) by cooljoe(m): 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
idibia's simplicity is beautiful
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) by Chiboto414: 12:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
Blood is thicker than ogogoro..lolss
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) by akeentech(m): 1:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
Pidgin2:

By this time next year, you will become impotent.
Is it ur impotent?
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) by akeentech(m): 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Ode
U nko? Eda
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) by merits(m): 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
TalkTalkTwins:
2Face and actress Annie Idibia first daughter Isabella Idibia is now a big girl!

She became 9 years old a few days ago and the Annie is very proud of her and shared these lovely new photos of her.

Source: https://www.reporter247.org/2017/12/2face-idibia-and-annies-first-daughter.html

she don they knot clothes, she is a future music rapper.
Re: Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) by GideonThomas(m): 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
Samusu:

Allah, I de wonder o
Research Has shown that,,the Food we eat these days are responsible for that............

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards / Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. / Simi's New Photo Sparks Pregnancy Speculation As Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.