Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone (28688 Views)

How Or Where Can I Stream Live Football Matches On Iphone For Free / Top 10 Reasons Your Phone Battery Dies So Quickly / 10 Reasons Why Iphone Beats Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by nairamaniac: 7:35am On Dec 15, 2017
kekakuz:
1 reason to get an iPhone

Class
Class
Class

Class can be everything at times

Fake
Fake
Fake

Is what you are.

Work on your own personal style, charisma and character to outshine whatever phone you use.

You as a human being, is more precious than an iPhone.

Man made iPhone,
iPhone didn't make man.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 15, 2017
taofeeq137:

Lmao

Now, I know your judgement is just bias, there is nothing anyone can say or do

How is it bias? Can you prove me wrong?
Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 15, 2017
taofeeq137:

Your argument is starting to sound bias

Lists of people that buy powerful mobile devices do so cos they are able to have the same fun they used to have on consoles on their mobile devices

I have GTA San Andreas on my phone, I have Garage band and FL Studio too, a beat pad, Call of duty and almost all social networks,

Maybe I didn’t buy it for the sole purpose of gaming, but, I use it for gaming, social networks and more of productivity

And that’s what most normal humans buy their phones for

You asnwered it already. You wouldn't buy a new USD700 phone for GTA or twitter. Game freaks see mobile gaming as a joke. I don't know the phone you have with you now, but i guess there's a phone you like in the market. What's the reason you are liking the phone and hoping to pick it up soon or one day? GTA or Instagram?
Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 15, 2017
taofeeq137:

For preference na

iPhones are for productive people

If 1gb isn’t going to be enough for what you do, you can get a plus or an s, e.g. the plus phones are better for people that edit videos on their phones for blogs, or producers that prefer to use their phones to produce, record, mix and master e.t.c

Its just like asking me why they made 64GB and 128GB phones, 64GB would def be enough for some people, and it just wont be enough for some

Lol. Wrong. Very very wrong.

If iPhones are for productive people, who are Android phones for?

By your logic, iPhone 7 plus with is better for the listed operations than iPhone 8 because it has a GB extra ram?

You can compare RAM with memory. They are two different things and techs entirely.
Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by kekakuz(m): 8:55am On Dec 15, 2017
nairamaniac:

Fake
Fake
Fake

Is what you are.

Work on your own personal style, charisma and character to outshine whatever phone you use.

You as a human being, is more precious than an iPhone.

Man made iPhone,

Your brain is pure water
I never said iPhone is more than man

iPhone didn't make man.
Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by Teeboi56: 11:15am On Dec 15, 2017
iPhone is good but to me I prefer Android

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by ItsJonathan(m): 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2017
All this people wey never ever touch Iphone before aha. I’m here flexing my iPhone X

1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by olypharm: 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2017
Gionee m5 marathon for sale, 6020mah battery capacity. he phone in good condition no single fault. 55k negotiable .Am in Lagos and will b in Ibadan with d phone on Sunday and Monday being 17 and 18th Dec. SO IBADAN PEEPS CAN HALA
Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by Kunleforreal(m): 11:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
In kunless communication, we unlock, Flash, Upgrade and Downgrade mobile phones' models like Samsung, Lg, Htc, Blackberry, Nokia, China phones etc

We provide solution to both smartphones and featured phones software problems at affordable prices.

The following mobile phone repair services are offered in kunless communication:

Flashing of mobile phones

Network or sim-unlocking of all mobile phones

Removal of password from mobile phone (without the loss of user data if possible)

Removal of pattern lock from mobile phone (without the loss of user data if possible)

Removal of Anti-theft protection from mobile phone (without the loss of user data if possible)

Removal of factory reset protection from mobile phone(without the loss of user data if possible)

Repairing of mobile phone Imei number (invalid imei error)

Rooting of mobile phone (android phones)

Checking of mobile phone information like simlock, imei status and other informations

Backing up of the user data like contacts, messages, music etc from mobile phone

Transfer of user data like contacts, messages, etc from one mobile phone to another

AND OTHER SOFTWARE RELATED FAULTS grin

PHONE NUMBER : 09038748895

WHATSAPP NUMBER: 08178664967

OFFICE ADDRESS: 8, New Balogun Street, Fadeyi

Please, call or whatsapp me before coming to my office ; thanks for your patronage.

Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by Tunex90: 9:20am On May 13, 2018
It is obvious the op doesn't own an iPhone or doesn't have money to purchase one, let's stop this criticism cos we can't afford the iPhone, the phone is the most beautiful phone In the world, the price is the only draw back for Nigerians!
Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by CartelKenneth: 8:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
Foolish write up just to validate poor android users

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oppo Reno3 Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) / Pimping The Swagger ****s60v5 / Facebook Hacked, 50 Million Accounts Of People Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.