Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) (50572 Views)

Morachi Shares Nude Photo Says He's The 'Sexiest Man Alive' / Morachi Acquires Mercedes Benz S-class Worth N30million (photos) / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
Threebear:
When talent is unavailable, nudity and controversy becomes the desirable.
He has a good body though, he could have padded his centipede though, what's the purpose of wearing a thong, when the thing down there looks like a chicken wing
my Nigga
Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by noona(f): 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
cummando:
Morachi....you don use your money drink skuchees finish you wan come try music again.

With your preek like Benson and hedges

Omg!!!!Rotflmao!!!!Benson and hedges!!!lol
Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by daddyzgal(f): 10:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
nice bod
Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by shineeye1: 12:36am On Dec 15, 2017
So all this na Music?
Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by Caseless: 6:35am On Dec 15, 2017
tyson98:

Se Benson switch grin grin cheesy
this makes sense. I don't smoke though.
Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 15, 2017
KGBEAST:
Am I the only one who thinks this guy is gay because of this picture below? angry sad angry

he is definitely gay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 8:56am On Dec 15, 2017
grin
LesbianBoy:

What!

Jesu! shocked shocked

Apostle must hear of this angry
Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
Ontarget:
The first pic, I am sure every guy's eyes went towards the right immediately. Nobody noticed the person who the topic is about grin

Guilty as charged
Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by obontami: 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2017
lezz:
Body language, pose, and overbearing facial makeup suggest the dude is gay or nursing it.

Did you saw girl's breast?
Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by lezz(m): 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
obontami:

Did you saw girl's breast?
Those boobs are more dick-worthy than tongue-deserving.

I’m a hip yansh dude but those boobs will sway my vote.
Re: Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) by hammerF: 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
IRENEONY, DIS COULD BE US.

I BE FEEDING U IGBO MUSCLE 4 THE REST OF UR LIFE... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adedeji Adeleke Celebrates His 62nd Birthday With Family And Friends / Dele Momodu Visits His Vendor Friend Selling Newspapers For 20 Years (Photo) / Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.