Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

"I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady (90334 Views)

How I Almost Lost My Life While Traveling To OOU Main Campus In Ago-iwoye / Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University / OOU Post-utme Result 2017 Has Been Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
The kind way Igbo babes dey delude themselves say dem fine sef dey humour person. Lmao mumu girl.
Re: "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady by Diso60090(m): 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
Where is her picture
Re: "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady by kenex4ever(m): 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
maxnedu11:
Agbani Asenite Darego actually studied computer science and mathematics in uniport same goes to a whole lot of pretty ladies out there. An excuse is simple how you failed.
work on yourself.
did she graduate?
Re: "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady by Sirpaul(m): 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
bro you wicked oooo
Masterclass32:
Just tell us you scored thirty-seven in JAMB.

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady by abbeyty(m): 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
can she even describe what beautiful means in two words? olodo upon odo.
Re: "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady by jimyjames(m): 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
eyah her boyfriend no try at all am sure that is what her boyfriend told her to make her feel better , and she believed it grin
Re: "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
Northernonyenku:
Na guys dey cause all this nonsense.a guy will hardly tell a girl the truth about her looks just to plug.she probably has bin lied to that she is beautiful by guys who just want to vandalize the pipeline.her case is different abg

Haha!

Na true ooooo

The kind lies we tell them just to bury prick inside yansh dey surprise me self
Re: "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady by prettieO(f): 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
she's trying to console herself
Re: "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady by asawanathegreat(m): 4:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
Where d beauty dey sef?
Re: "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady by habsydiamond(m): 4:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
This girl should be admitted into the department of foolishness and stupidness......shey Na beauty pageant dem dey do for nao no.....I no get am at all

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady by slex(m): 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2017
OOU , the land of beautiful young girls.

memories
Re: "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady by Nnemaranma(f): 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
And she's really intelligent especially in her use of English

Re: "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady by ChristyB(f): 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
I only wish she had added the self confidence in posting that to studying english very well.
Would have paid off though, better luck next time.
Re: "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady by 900warriorz: 4:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
She might end up not getting admission again and ahed start saying its family problem grin grin grin
Re: "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady by ashawopikin(m): 4:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
Skyfornia:
Lol...my dear the only thing that hindered your admission is your ingrishi. Go back to primary school.
savage
Re: "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady by Mirabel14: 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
Funny babe, ride on.
Re: "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady by marooh: 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
We no dey no cripple person for inside motor!‎ grin
Tell what really happpen cos me still dey find the beauty I no see am
Re: "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
earthsync:
uhm uhm uhm this is super story a life of strife and sorrow this is super story a good food and housing for the fishes drown and even die of thirst a life of precious stones and good thirst this is super story eeeeyaaaaa
gringringrin
I've not gotten the lyrics till now

2 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady by Deo1986(m): 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
Lol, what a way to get back at oou for not admiting her!! grin
Re: "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady by ACE1010: 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
Skyfornia:
Lol...my dear the only thing that hindered your admission is your ingrishi. Go back to primary school.

Chai!! O boy this na Technical Knock Out oo! (TKO) grin grin grin
Re: "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady by CheedyJ(m): 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
She's indeed beautifool..
Re: "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady by alabioluwafemi0(m): 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
wauuu....

Re: "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady by druxy(m): 5:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
seriously??.. the mod that put this on fp should be flogged
Re: "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady by DONADAMS(m): 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
see this one...even Sharon wey fine pass anything got admitted and the school is still functioning.. you're crazy!
Re: "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
Joke of the year.
Re: "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady by olumalcolm(m): 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
earthsync:
uhm uhm uhm
this is super story
a life of strife and sorrow
this is super story a good food and housing
for the fishes drown and even die of thirst
a life of precious stones and good thirst
this is super story eeeeyaaaaa
You jst made me shed tears cos i rem some few years back wen we use to watch super story as a family.

2 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady by Ademoore07(m): 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
earthsync:
uhm uhm uhm
this is super story
a life of strife and sorrow
this is super story a good food and housing
for the fishes drown and even die of thirst
a life of precious stones and good thirst
this is super story eeeeyaaaaa

Chaiiiii.... See wetin WAP/nolywood do u grin

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady by Lovintus2(m): 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
Pls if you see the beauty lemme know cuz I can't see nothing
Re: "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
Even If They Used Beauty As The Yadstick, U Wont Still Be Picked Bcox U Are Damn Ugly. grin
Re: "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady by comrChris(m): 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
Very unfortunate she don't know that her english is bad enough to disqualify her

Poor girl
Re: "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
heckymaicon:
werey re oooo

many are mad

...but only few make it to Yaba-Left!
Re: "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady by Ladeola(f): 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
Akalia:
Are you sure of the highlighted word, ?
Thanx dear bro,it's typo error..i meant 'persevere'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is This The Highest Score In The Ongoing 2017 JAMB? / UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party / Chrisland School Accused Of Covering Up Rape Of 10-Year Old Female Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.