Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

I Want To Die For My Children. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Die For My Children. (336 Views)

I'm A Muslim, My 2 Wives Are Christians, My Children Are Confused - Asari Dokubo / Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" / Why Didn't Jesus Die For Adam And Eve? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Die For My Children. by Ballistical(m): 8:59am On Dec 14, 2017
I want to put an end to all these and be finally free. I want to die but I want my death to benefit my four(4) children because my being alive is not adding anything to their lives. I have been without any source of income since 2011 and my life has been from one low to another and am finally ready to let go. If you know how I can die for my kids not to ever lack the basic necessities of life,please let me know. I WANT TO DIE FOR MY CHILDREN.
Re: I Want To Die For My Children. by rosy1992(f): 10:58am On Dec 14, 2017
The worst thing a man can do to himself is to lose Hope on God. There's nothing impossible that God can't do.

(1) (Reply)

Pay Your Tithe Or Give To Charity, Which Would You Do Only One Choice / The True Purpose And Function Of The Kneecap / God Is Saying Yes To You Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.