Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? (41702 Views)

Is There Anything Like Generational Curse? / Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor / Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by ushafe(m): 10:04am On Dec 17, 2017
First, join any living christ church and go through their baptism class then follow by commitment.
Secondly, always pray with psalm 42 and 43 With a fast.
Thirdly, and work on faith rapidly
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by ShinnBet: 10:05am On Dec 17, 2017
Get treatment for your schizophrenia

1 Like

Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by olajyde3: 10:05am On Dec 17, 2017
You need deliverance and u wil b set free .
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 17, 2017
Op, don't mind the people here trying to sell you religion and their churches.

Go back to the root, look from where you slip, this occurrences have a purpose, go home. Forget this fake pastors and fake deliverance. They are all out to scam you.

Go back to the shrine and face what is hunting you, it obviously doesn't want to kill you. You will notice that anytime it's like you want to die something happens.

Something wants to talk to you, just find out what it wants and why, when you do, you will find everything you need and this will be over.

Most people here will give you stupid advice because the truly do not care, they r the same people who will gossip about your problems and call you evil.
When you make the decision to find the root( that is go back ask your father your history) find grandpa, you will notice things will start changing fast.

1 Like

Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by kellybaba(m): 10:07am On Dec 17, 2017
What you are going through iare the consequences of what is called Evil Parental Handover. The moment you decide you don't want to serve them, they will make life miserable for you because you are a lawful captive handed over to them by your parents and as a result, they have spirirual legal authority over you. But if you are saved and have a relationship with Jesus Christ, I tell you your total deliverance is guaranteed.

Jesus is the only power that can defeat them and they fear Him. He alone can deliver you totally according to the word of God in Isaiah 49: 25-26

Because I think you need help from experienced deliverance Ministers also, I recommend you locate the nearest branch of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries and run a deliverance session which they good regularly.

It is well wirh you.
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 17, 2017
@ poster,
Pls buy Green Leaf anti-roach insecticide and spread around hidden corners. Not expensive. 3 packs of N100 each will do for your entire house.
You'll begin to miss your house roaches. Don't forget your car if you've got one.

2 Likes

Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by darkenkach(m): 10:10am On Dec 17, 2017
Prime4Val:
are you normal?

Yes, I am very normal.
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by wickyyolo: 10:12am On Dec 17, 2017
Oga, you're the chosen vessel . They will torment you until you give in.
I have seen many people with your kind of situation

You have 2 choices.
Join them and become a chief or Go to deliverance in the church of a Prophet

If you're in Abuja I will help you out.

Goodluck
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 17, 2017
@ OP..NOTHING IS WRONG WITH YOU..WE BLACKS ALWAYS THINK THE FORIGNERS RELIGION IS THE BEST AND CAN SAVE US FROM WHATEVER CALAMITY THEY CLAIM IS BEFALLEN US.

ALL WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU IS SIMPLY TO GET YOUR ATTFNTION..IT IS HIGH TIME YOU GO BACK AND FIND OUT WHO YOU REALLY ARE AND STOP PUTTING YOUR HOPE ON THESE FOREIGN RELIGION.

GO BACK HOME TO YOUR VILLAGE AND TALK WITH THE ELDERS..YOUR SOLUTION LIES THERE..

YOU WOULD BE AMAZED AT WHAT YOU WOULD HEAR AND THE SOLUTION TO YOUR PERCIEVED TROUBLE WOULD BE INSTANT.

WE ARE ARE AFRICANS AND WE ARE WHO WE ARE NO MATTER HOW ANYBODY WANT TO HIDE OR PAINT THEMSELVES DIFFERENTLY.
WE HAVE OUR ORIGINAL ROOT AND HOW WE DO THINGS.

ONCE YOU KNOW YOUR ROOT YOUR PERCEIVED PROBLEM STOP.
CHEERS AND GOOD LUCK..!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by josite: 10:15am On Dec 17, 2017
Lucky u.just remember to tell whoever wants to.marry u before the marriage. All u need is enter real deeper life church and the bird won't wait for u to comot before they flee.
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 17, 2017
Nigerians are really religious fundamentalist and fanatics with no valuable advice to give other than religious ones and advertising their churches and prayer houses

OCD-Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.

Schizotypal personality disorder (STPD) or schizotypal disorder is a mental disorder characterized by severe social anxiety, thought disorder, paranoid ideation, derealization, transient psychosis, and often unconventional beliefs

ops i hope you are taking your drugs if not please visit a qualified doctor/psychiatrist in that field as fast as possible what you are having is paronia, derealisation and unconventional beliefs.

I hope you dont become violent,dangerous to yourself and others around you.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 17, 2017
Bethor:
@ OP..NOTHING IS WRONG WITH YOU..WE BLACKS ALWAYS THINK THE FORIGNERS RELIGION IS THE BEST AND CAN SAVE US FROM WHATEVER CALAMITY THEY CLAIM IS BEFALLEN US.

ALL WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU IS SIMPLY TO GET YOUR ATTFNTION..IT IS HIGH TIME YOU GO BACK AND FIND OUT WHO YOU REALLY ARE AND STOP PUTTING YOUR HOPE ON THESE FOREIGN RELIGION.

GO BACK HOME TO YOUR VILLAGE AND TALK WITH THE ELDERS..YOUR SOLUTION LIES THERE..

YOU WOULD BE AMAZED AT WHAT YOU WOULD HEAR AND THE SOLUTION TO YOUR PERCIEVED TROUBLE WOULD BE INSTANT.

WE ARE ARE AFRICANS AND WE ARE WHO WE ARE NO MATTER HOW ANYBODY WANT TO HIDE OR PAINT THEMSELVES DIFFERENTLY.
WE HAVE OUR ORIGINAL ROOT AND HOW WE DO THINGS.

ONCE YOU KNOW YOUR ROOT YOUR PERCEIVED PROBLEM STOP.
CHEERS AND GOOD LUCK..!!

Blessing fall on you my brother, that is the same thing I am telling op. He has no problems, he just needs to pay attention, all this scammers calling themselves pastors can't deal on this level. Any how he wants to go in life, he has to go back and have the conversion, he can choose what he wants from there.
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 17, 2017
See a psychiatrist asap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by bobkezel(m): 10:18am On Dec 17, 2017
It's either op is a bloody liar or he has a serious mental problem.. Prayer or being born again is useless here. Op stop lying or go take one bed at yabaleft.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by Pidginwhisper: 10:18am On Dec 17, 2017
AuroraB:
Why is everyone quoting the Op sad
Y'all so annoying grin
kiss
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by DeepSight(m): 10:20am On Dec 17, 2017
Please try too see a psychiatrist. These are all signs of excessive paranoia.

1 Like

Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by Jman06(m): 10:20am On Dec 17, 2017
Op, all what you are going through are due to your mind playing games with you.
You got your mind messed up and that is why you are suffering!

Tell yourself today that both Satan and God are a philosophical creation of men to control humanity. See yourself as a superior being that you are, yet learn to love yourself, humanity(even when some people seem to hate you, love them)and the universe as a whole. Free your mind!

Ever wondered why atheists don't complain about being harassed by any demon It is because they understand that demons, satan, God etc are a creation of the mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by wakaman: 10:20am On Dec 17, 2017
Op, you are your own monster, your moniker says it all, intrepid j. You have diagnosed yourself with OCD, schizo and all other things you say and believe. I bet you are not a nice person in reality, you sound like a selfish, myopic and arrogant person, no one wants to be friends with you so. For whatever's sake be responsible for your self, don't blame others, already you won't get companions cos you said so( marriage thing) you are trying to shift responsibility to God. Get up and be a man. Give what you want to be given.
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by JimloveTM(m): 10:21am On Dec 17, 2017
intrepidJ:
I am from Edo State but born and bred in Lagos, with no ties to my state of origin. My grandfather however was a native doctor, and as a kid before the age of 7 or 8 I remember my father taking me to some dirty native doctors place where I am sometimes made to take a shower. I have had incisions made on my body with blades after which some dark substance is robed on it.

My dad is a born again Christian now, prays and fasts often. My question is will the FOUR generational curses mentioned in the bibe affect me?even though my father who is now born again must have broken the curse with prayers? My life is a mess. I suffered untold emotional abuse growing up. My adult hood is no different. I am victimized everywhere, people take undue advantage and make mockery of me. What I find really bizzare is people coming together to gossip about me where ever I got I find this very odd, I am always hated, despised, lied against, unjustly accused. It goes on and on. I'm 34 now, will likely never get married because I have OCD and am Schizotipal, but i can live with that. But i am currently facing spiritual affliction by some bastards who accuse me of dabbling Into witchcraft and bewitching them. An entire family have waged a spiritual war on me, for what I did not do.

Heres the puzzling thing. I go on my knees and cry to God for help. God always responds immediately, but then they come back. I was made to understand that they are trying to take my life but God almighty stands in their way. At home I see cockroaches anywhere I am, in places they have no busines being there. When I play gospel songs by Paul Wilbur some thing strange happens, cockroaches starts coming out of their hidden places to die in my living room. There are birds all monitoring me each time I step out. I leave home and run to the hotel they still somehow locate me.

Recently my toilets keeps getting clogged. If I fix it today within 48 hours it will mysteriously get clogged again, I fix it it repeats the circle. I have another toilet downstairs exactly the same phenomenon. It's gotten so bad I cannot even use the toilets anymore, so I left the house. There us this bizzare smell that permeates my house and as a consequences i have been forced to live in isolationist. I have no friends, it seems to me %80 of my friends are into juju or witchcraft.

I was just watching a tape on monitoring spirits when I came across generational curses and its effect on generations as far down as the 4th generations. Could this be why I keep getting hated, lied about, gossiped about and taken advantage of?

You are living in fear and an inferiority complex, that's why you feel rejected. Fear is dangerous. The presence of fear gives the devil the opportunity to afflict you. It may not be a generation curse, it may as well be too if you say you have marks on your body. You might have been initiated. However there are some issues prayer alone may not be sufficient for. Visit a Bible believing church for deliverance. You need to be delivered first. Do it immediately.

I recommend Mountain of Fire or The Synagogue. Drop every reservation you have about these churches I mentioned and seek solution.
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by safarigirl(f): 10:21am On Dec 17, 2017
OP you have a mental problem. You are seeing things just like Andre in Empire had an imaginary girlfriend that was as a result of psychosis grin

You need a doctor though and proper medication

3 Likes

Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by omobritiko: 10:22am On Dec 17, 2017
thebosstrevor:
Nigerians are really religious fundamentalist and fanatics with no valuable advice to give other than religious ones and advertising their churches and prayer houses

OCD-Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.

Schizotypal personality disorder (STPD) or schizotypal disorder is a mental disorder characterized by severe social anxiety, thought disorder, paranoid ideation, derealization, transient psychosis, and often unconventional beliefs

ops i hope you are taking your drugs if not please visit a qualified doctor/physiologist in that field as fast as possible what you are having is paronia, derealisation and unconventional beliefs.

I hope you dont become violent,dangerous to yourself and others around you.

Oyinbo wey teach u all these tins u dey write self no go write wetin u just write...yeye,Na ppl like u go dey fast indoor and for outside u go say God no dey....this guy does not need any medical help for what he just wrote,apart from med for his ocd
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by slysteel: 10:22am On Dec 17, 2017
Nothing else is wrong with you,its just your Ocd and schizotypal playing tricks on you,don't allow anyone to confuse you,the only advise Nigerians know how to give people is to tell you to go for deliverance,that's why they die like chickens, stay on your medications for the above mentioned or better still,visit your doctor and see if he will prescribe stronger meds for you,you will be alright after.

2 Likes

Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by dahunsy(f): 10:23am On Dec 17, 2017
Johncuppa:

Weldon brother!
To start with, be calm. I mean just rest your mind.
The fact that you are not following your fore fathers steps and ready to be liberated is the greatest decision and way out.

Again, many people will want you start fasting and prayer as quick as you want to be free. No! Don't start yet, don't waste your energy - it does work like that, if it does, it is temporary, you will be there again.
First real post on nairaland since have joined this forum

Questions;
Is there generational curses? - Yes, there is.

Hasn't my father broke it? - he hasn't. If he had, you shouldn't be having such experiences again.

Will it continues till the forth generation? - This is not old testament era where God takes revenge till the forth generation. God's revenge is not the same as generational curses. This is devil claiming his right over your generation as per the allegiance made with him by your fore fathers on your behalf ( It doesn't mean whether you are aware or not). And it will last till when it is broken. If you brake it, that is all as touching your own lineage, if you couldn't, it continues till there is a man to brake it whether 10th or 20th generation.

Could it be reverse or broken? - O yes!

How many time? - Permanently, if you follow due process not just some pressurise fasting and prayer that will last for a while just for you to see yourself in the mess again.

What does it? - Redemption, revelational Knowledge of the word of God, fasting and prayer. And you are done.

But you see, the problem is not what it takes, but how to get someone who can open you up to biblical revelation.
Once you know whom you are, who Satan is and Who God is, what Salvation is (not just some "follow me as I say it"wink, what your redemption package is, your right in the present position (Who Jesus is in you and who you are in Jesus), your dominion over satan then you move to fasting and prayer with accurate knowledge of why you are doing so.

In summary, what I'm saying is, before you start doing any fasting and prayer, two things are important - REVELATION and FAITH. With these two, you will live as if devil does not exist. There won't be need for you running after men for prayer.

God bless you.
Please, don't forget, Satan is as powerful as you see him and cheap to conquer as you think, both are functions of revelation..

Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by DrToche: 10:25am On Dec 17, 2017
hian
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by Jephyard(m): 10:25am On Dec 17, 2017
Op go see a qualified doctor that deal in your case. Any other person that feel it a spiritual problem should send their Pastor to the hospital you are admitted to not you going to their church. Don't go to their church they worst every thing. My oppinion though
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 17, 2017
omobritiko:

Oyinbo wey teach u all these tins u dey write self no go write wetin u just write...yeye,Na ppl like u go dey fast indoor and for outside u go say God no dey....this guy does not need any medical help for what he just wrote,apart from med for his ocd

with the way you think you can never grow intellectually

you are quick to follow the crowd instead of thinking with your God given brain

God gave us brain to think and use it to better man kind that is why medical inventions and improvements are made everyday to reduce disease and improve our well being,all these things are possible using our God given brain to solve and find solution to complex problems.

3 Likes

Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by obaoyedotun(m): 10:27am On Dec 17, 2017
To the best of my Knowledge this is a battle you have to fight yourself, you have to be devoted to God attend a bible teaching church, join the workforce, pray very well, and pls be careful don't let people dupe you be cause of this by introducing you to different pastors, find a church where you can pray and where you can feel yourself growing in the Lord, set alarms, wake up in the mid-night and pray don't let anyone deceive you into using anything aside prayer and the word of God, I pray for you that all will be well for you
intrepidJ:
I am from Edo State but born and bred in Lagos, with no ties to my state of origin. My grandfather however was a native doctor, and as a kid before the age of 7 or 8 I remember my father taking me to some dirty native doctors place where I am sometimes made to take a shower. I have had incisions made on my body with blades after which some dark substance is robed on it.

My dad is a born again Christian now, prays and fasts often. My question is will the FOUR generational curses mentioned in the bibe affect me?even though my father who is now born again must have broken the curse with prayers? My life is a mess. I suffered untold emotional abuse growing up. My adult hood is no different. I am victimized everywhere, people take undue advantage and make mockery of me. What I find really bizzare is people coming together to gossip about me where ever I got I find this very odd, I am always hated, despised, lied against, unjustly accused. It goes on and on. I'm 34 now, will likely never get married because I have OCD and am Schizotipal, but i can live with that. But i am currently facing spiritual affliction by some bastards who accuse me of dabbling Into witchcraft and bewitching them. An entire family have waged a spiritual war on me, for what I did not do.

Heres the puzzling thing. I go on my knees and cry to God for help. God always responds immediately, but then they come back. I was made to understand that they are trying to take my life but God almighty stands in their way. At home I see cockroaches anywhere I am, in places they have no busines being there. When I play gospel songs by Paul Wilbur some thing strange happens, cockroaches starts coming out of their hidden places to die in my living room. There are birds all monitoring me each time I step out. I leave home and run to the hotel they still somehow locate me.

Recently my toilets keeps getting clogged. If I fix it today within 48 hours it will mysteriously get clogged again, I fix it it repeats the circle. I have another toilet downstairs exactly the same phenomenon. It's gotten so bad I cannot even use the toilets anymore, so I left the house. There us this bizzare smell that permeates my house and as a consequences i have been forced to live in isolationist. I have no friends, it seems to me %80 of my friends are into juju or witchcraft.

I was just watching a tape on monitoring spirits when I came across generational curses and its effect on generations as far down as the 4th generations. Could this be why I keep getting hated, lied about, gossiped about and taken advantage of?
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by Zodiac61(m): 10:27am On Dec 17, 2017
Grow up.
Seek psychiatric help.
The only birds following you are the ones in your imagination.

1 Like

Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by bkfilms: 10:28am On Dec 17, 2017
Emmanystone:

Brother, you are a chosen vessel thats why you didn't just fall into satanism hook line and sinker. There's light around you, that's why satan is trying to frustrate you. If there was nothing good in you, he wouldn't fight. It now depends on your Will Power. What do you want?/

The Bible says, To whom (God or satan)/you yield yourself to, you become servant to.obey them. Decide what you want first. Deliverance begins with you Willingly determining where to stand. At least God has been gracious to show you that anytime you draw closer to him these phenominones changes, few have this grace.

Now, the Bible says, With a heart we believe, and with our mouth confession is made unto salvation. What this means is that, if you believe in your heart and dont speak it out loud, you won't see your salvation.

So, whatever you don't want to see, command it to go away in the name of Jesus.

Begin with this. Walk to your toilet now if you are at home and speak to it.

Say this, 'Toilet, i know you are an inanimate object, but i also know that my God is the God of all creation inanimates included'. You are made for me to use afterwards flush you down. I know nothing is wrong with you, so, from this moment, i will flush you and you will flush in Jesus name. Amen.

Flush it it and leave, it may not automatically flush at that moment, keep doing it, and you'll see what will happen.
But, if you do it doubting if it will happen, then forget it, it wouldn't.

I will send you a PM, pls respond.
please pm me.
I don't know you but u sounded special and real.

I will like to have such a spiritual friend.
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by Bahddo(m): 10:29am On Dec 17, 2017
It's psychological. Paranoid persons always see justification for their paranoia everywhere.

The moment you stop believing you are cursed, all the weird things you think you experience would stop.
Re: My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? by Finstar: 10:38am On Dec 17, 2017
0temSapien:
Why does things like this choose to happen to only christians? I hardly see nonreligious people or atheists complaining about weird stuffs like this. When I was a christian too, I used to have this kind of mentality that everything is working against me, until I gave up Christianity and became a thinker.
@ Op, try to meet a psychologist or psychiatrist. You'll be well advised on what to do. Thanks.

Best response so far.. The mind is a powerful tool and op is using it for his doom.. Whatever you perceive as reality becomes your reality.. I'm a thinker and I question norms and conventionalities.. Religion is nothing but a mind control program, when you become engrossed, you cage self deeper into oblivion.

A self acclaimed native doctor once threaten to deal with me, I told him to his face "Bleep you.. Please do your worst"

I still see him everyday and he keep avoiding me, like he's scared of something. I don't believe those jazz shiitt and for that, it won't work on me. It's all in the mind.

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God / UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud / Healing Water Discovered In Nachi, Oji In Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.