Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,781 members, 7,806,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Ubi Franklin Backing Their Sons, Jayden (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Backing Their Sons, Jayden (Photos) (29365 Views)

Ubi Franklin Son, Jayden As A Medical Doctor / Jayden Safo 8th Birthday: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son / Jayden Safo, Juliet Ibrahim's Son In New Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin Backing Their Sons, Jayden (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
What is the message here sef
Re: Ubi Franklin Backing Their Sons, Jayden (Photos) by martineverest(m): 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
Giving Lilian more encouragement that she's punishing the dude.

U made the mistakes few weeks b4 the marriage, u begged her and she 4gave u......... U still weren't ahead to do the same
Re: Ubi Franklin Backing Their Sons, Jayden (Photos) by elektra(f): 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
So he spotted himself?

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Backing Their Sons, Jayden (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
So cute
Re: Ubi Franklin Backing Their Sons, Jayden (Photos) by Talk2Bella(f): 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
BruncleZuma:

I just tire grin grin grin grin

UncleZuma grin grin grin grin been a while

how are you?
Re: Ubi Franklin Backing Their Sons, Jayden (Photos) by mofedamijo(m): 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

Obviously he loved her more. It's a notice to guys, never marry any lady you love more than she loves you, never , the dude keeps treating her like a trophy, he should move on and quit the crap
U dey mind d yeye guy,u have money,u have God,u have good friends........whatelse,its like u lost a customized car,go back to the drawing board n get a better one,there re better versions of lilian out there,hin go kon keep pity face every where,men so many pple re facing shits out there,some lost thier wife immediately she gave birth,n left to take care of the baby,this one dey do like jelili...if na my friend i godon teach ham lesson....mtcheeeeeewwwww bullcrap.
Re: Ubi Franklin Backing Their Sons, Jayden (Photos) by martineverest(m): 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Which one come be "spotted" backing their son angry
he spotted himself

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Backing Their Sons, Jayden (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
All Na kpakam for instagram
Re: Ubi Franklin Backing Their Sons, Jayden (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
mofedamijo:

U dey mind d yeye guy,u have money,u have God,u have good friends........whatelse,its like u lost a customized car,go back to the drawing board n get a better one,there re better versions of lilian out there,hin go kon keep pity face every where,men so many pple re facing shits out there,some lost thier wife immediately she gave birth,n left to take care of the baby,this one dey do like jelili...if na my friend i godon teach ham lesson....mtcheeeeeewwwww bullcrap.

The matter tire me o. He has class, status, wealth, looks, young, he's crying over someone that's not worth it, flashing 14M check that she should come back, what a weakling and a wimp

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Backing Their Sons, Jayden (Photos) by mofedamijo(m): 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

The matter tire me o. He has class, status, wealth, looks, young, he's crying over someone that's not worth it, flashing 14M check that she should come back, what a weakling and a wimp
Dem say person wey get head no get cap,person wey get cap no get head........i cant even flash any lady 100k just to come bck,i il rather go look for nanny n pay her,when pple dont wonna stay let them go,even if it was his fault,hin don beg taya,she say no,tho move on n dont make d same mistake again,i no like divorce buh some divorce must just happen.
Re: Ubi Franklin Backing Their Sons, Jayden (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
mofedamijo:

Dem say person wey get head no get cap,person wey get cap no get head........i cant even flash any lady 100k just to come bck,i il rather go look for nanny n pay her,when pple dont wonna stay let them go,even if it was his fault,hin don beg taya,she say no,tho move on n dont make d same mistake again,i no like divorce buh some divorce must just happen.

who likes divorce, the lady doesn't love this one at all. If she did, she would have returned long ago. The guy matter tire me. Maybe he's cursed

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Backing Their Sons, Jayden (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
Talk2Bella:

UncleZuma grin grin grin grin been a while

how are you?

I'm good...yourself?

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Backing Their Sons, Jayden (Photos) by debsy001(f): 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:
When will Franklin quit this crap
He is misbehaving just like Tonto
Re: Ubi Franklin Backing Their Sons, Jayden (Photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
debsy001:

He is misbehaving just like Tonto

When sister Tonto started her own it was sweet, today she's the one jumping upandan like say her sweet lost. How you dey jare, sweet look, cool cut, i wished i could cuddle you for a few minutes with such a sazzy look ( Don't mind me, i'm thinking out loud )
Re: Ubi Franklin Backing Their Sons, Jayden (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
victorakpabome:

This Ubi Franklin is not a man. Enough already. Move on. Lilian doesn't love you and never has. Foolish man angry

Why are you pained?
The man is not in your league.
Re: Ubi Franklin Backing Their Sons, Jayden (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 3:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

Obviously he loved her more. It's a notice to guys, never marry any lady you love more than she loves you, never , the dude keeps treating her like a trophy, he should move on and quit the crap

Look closely, this is not love.
All I see is a promiscuous man attempting to warm his way
back into his his estranged wife's heart.
Most men hate losing.
He is not the first man to play such gimmick and who know
if you won't do more than that if you were in his shoes.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Backing Their Sons, Jayden (Photos) by lost24: 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
Dat nice.

Not all thing d mother should do.

Fada can also help once in awhile

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Backing Their Sons, Jayden (Photos) by eezeribe(m): 4:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
emmyquan:
.wait..
bloggers sef "backing THEIR SONS"

hw many son
You are also wrong... It should be... How many sons
Re: Ubi Franklin Backing Their Sons, Jayden (Photos) by Talk2Bella(f): 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
BruncleZuma:

I'm good...yourself?

I'm awesome grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Backing Their Sons, Jayden (Photos) by Mj45: 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

That's what he deserves for basing his marriage on deception (hidding the fact that he has a love child from her) and crowning it with adultery on a very young marriage, after the fanfare of a wedding. He made a total fool of his wife. Lilian should be applauded for her strength and courage.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Backing Their Sons, Jayden (Photos) by Mj45: 4:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
The guy has some serious growing up to do.
Re: Ubi Franklin Backing Their Sons, Jayden (Photos) by Thatnawtichick(f): 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
This dude ehn
Re: Ubi Franklin Backing Their Sons, Jayden (Photos) by makky555(f): 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
itspzpics:
wats so special

Ah taya o... We have been backing babies since 1990s we dinor talk

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Backing Their Sons, Jayden (Photos) by Nomswag: 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
backing for the picture
Re: Ubi Franklin Backing Their Sons, Jayden (Photos) by OYIBN: 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
[quote author=Mj45 post=632810

That's what he deserves for basing his marriage on deception (hidding the fact that he has a love child from her) and crowning it with adultery on a very young marriage, after the fanfare of a wedding. He made a total fool of his wife. Lilian should be applauded for her strength and courage.[/quote]

Ubi needs good advisers. If the quote above is correct, then his strategy is faulty. Time heals wounds. Trying to portray your estranged wife in bad light does not help. How do l know you did not demand for your son from her. Lilian has been very quiet, not bringing her stuff to social media. Hardly saying anything. But you Ubi live on social media. I wonder why you can't involve your families, church. Is it not better than involving social media that can't do anything for you or bring back your wife? People that don't know you or your estranged wife start posting all manner of uninformed comments. My advice is that you seek professional help, both physical and spiritual from the right places. God in HIS infinite mercies will heal your marriage.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Backing Their Sons, Jayden (Photos) by BLESSMME: 7:47pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

Even Biblically (my religion o) it is d man's duty to Love his wife while d woman will submit ( dis doesn't mean d woman won't love him back o, she shows dat in her submission to him as d head). He played his part well by Loving her more if he did, it is now left for him to move on knowing dat he did his best.
Re: Ubi Franklin Backing Their Sons, Jayden (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
BLESSMME:

Even Biblically (my religion o) it is d man's duty to Love his wife while d woman will submit ( dis doesn't mean d woman won't love him back o, she shows dat in her submission to him as d head). He played his part well by Loving her more if he did, it is now left for him to move on knowing dat he did his best.

May oil never dry over your life. May you increase in wisdom in bountiful proportions. God Bless you with a good man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Backing Their Sons, Jayden (Photos) by Chigirl042(f): 10:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
nawtyme:
Abeg this guy loves attention jare. What's up with his every move featuring on Nairaland? Or is he paying to feature on Nairaland? If you divorced your wife or she divorced you how does it affect our lives? Uncle move on and stop all these attention seeking schemes.

Is that how to back a child?

If you quote me and say rubbish, thunder will create stretch marks in your brain.
hahaha.bros u get bad mouth oo abi Ubi Frank done offend u before? I forbid d last part shaa
Re: Ubi Franklin Backing Their Sons, Jayden (Photos) by Chigirl042(f): 10:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
nawtyme:
Abeg this guy loves attention jare. What's up with his every move featuring on Nairaland? Or is he paying to feature on Nairaland? If you divorced your wife or she divorced you how does it affect our lives? Uncle move on and stop all these attention seeking schemes.

Is that how to back a child?

If you quote me and say rubbish, thunder will create stretch marks in your brain.
hahaha.bros u get bad mouth oo abi Ubi Frank done offend u before? I forbid d last part shaa.
Re: Ubi Franklin Backing Their Sons, Jayden (Photos) by daddyzgal(f): 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
anything for attention.......i tire for this people

Re: Ubi Franklin Backing Their Sons, Jayden (Photos) by debsy001(f): 6:48am On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

When sister Tonto started her own it was sweet, today she's the one jumping upandan like say her sweet lost. How you dey jare, sweet look, cool cut, i wished i could cuddle you for a few minutes with such a sazzy look ( Don't mind me, i'm thinking out loud )
lol am okay and you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wunmi Ajiboye Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos / Obituary Of Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya, To Be Buried January (pics) / Throwback Photos Of Asake And Blackbonz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.